Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

arrrrg see on mj post I said took a trip to chcago stoped by MJ's house in gary in. Were his old childhood neighbors and friends showed me and told me storys of the family. Yet on mj post they type latoya and janet are MJ. Have to be blind not to see that there not the same. It's like I say positive things about him. Take time to type for nothing.

Yeah I think we do. You guys want something manly.such as a big dog,snake, or igauna. Girls want small dogs such as me toy fox terrior something we can fit in a purse.
    Last edited by Ze; 07-02-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Yeah I think we do. You guys want something manly.such as a big dog,snake, or igauna. Girls want small dogs such as me toy fox terrior something we can fit in a purse.
    Yeah, those little dogs that fit into purses crack Me up....I do like big dogs, though....labradors are nice dogs, smart....had a shephard growing up that was nice, too....And you are 100% right about iguanas, they are also very cool.... Will post a pic of Crimson (the big snake) at some point, he's My baby...
    Ever The Opportunist

do it manly around yer neck or curled on arm :hehe:

do it manly around yer neck or curled on arm :hehe:
    Of course....will be arm, though....not a good idea to let a snake that big curl around your neck....They are very muscular and strong....and they tighten and untighten when THEY want to....in other words, when he wraps and wants to stay on My arm, he DOES until HE wants to untighten....almost like handcuffs....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

HOLY CRAP! I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes...

Guess my work is done here!

::Straightens her cape & flies away::

The one that started it all returns

I wear the cape here
    Last edited by Ze; 07-02-2009 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    HOLY CRAP! I leave you lot alone for 5 minutes...

Guess my work is done here!

::Straightens her cape & flies away::
    Hey Violet....I'm gone five minutes feeding My snake and you come in and take off already? Geez....LOL

(Oh, and Stacie is getting territorial)
    Ever The Opportunist

No just im the one wearing a cape theres only 1 supergirl

No just im the one wearing a cape theres only 1 supergirl
    So what super powers do you have? (Besides the obvious flying ability)
    Ever The Opportunist

do all you guys on here like baggy or tight pant and shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    So what super powers do you have? (Besides the obvious flying ability)
    Have Multiple Sclerosis and fight it everyday 24/7
    Last edited by Ze; 07-02-2009 at 03:38 PM.

I am gone for a few hours and now I have no idea what is going on here
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I am gone for a few hours and now I have no idea what is going on here
    Hey Lorileah...welcome back....
    Stacie...Then you really ARE a Supergirl...
    Ever The Opportunist

so back to the dogs... If yo can't wrestle with it or play with it or have it sitting in your car with it's head out the window what good is it? Never was a fan of land piranhas
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

so back to the dogs... If yo can't wrestle with it or play with it or have it sitting in your car with it's head out the window what good is it? Never was a fan of land piranhas
    LOL, I completely agree....Have you ever seen those miniature dogs that are so small you could step on it accidentally? And, half the fun of having a dog is watching people jump when it barks loudly, IMHO....great break in protection, too....although I wouldn't want one that would actually bite someone...Not people I like and actually WANT in My house, anyway....
    Ever The Opportunist

If i had a small dog it would be a corgi, they don't tip over easy
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

If i had a small dog it would be a corgi, they don't tip over easy
    Aren't corgis what the Queen of England has? (Thinking that's why I'm familiar with that breed)....I once had a beagle (here goes My "small dog" story....and tried to housebreak her....A guy I knew who had a farm said to Me, "that dog is as dumb as a box of rocks, you are NEVER going to housebreak a beagle"...I didn't believe him...Sure enough, every time I would try to show her something, she would give Me this blank stare or just look sad...She was cute and I hated to give her up, but I had to end up giving her to the guy with the farm, where she now lives happily with his beagles....in a bar where she is free to do her business wherever she wants to. LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Beagles are pretty hard headed. Being pack oriented, I am sure she is happy with her new pack The baying drives me nuts.

I like a big old goldie or lab. the worst thing you could do to them is ignore them Any attention is good attention.

I have two moron dogs now that I inherited from my brother in law when he died. Don't care for them and they aren't totally housebroken either
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Well for both my dog type is number 1 almost every year in westmenster dog show every year what big dog is?

Well for both my dog type is number 1 almost every year in westmenster dog show every year what big dog is?
    LOL...oh, and to answer the question several posts up about loose or tight pants and shirts (which I totally missed before)....I wear baggy for both....Not a tight clothes kind of guy.
    Ever The Opportunist

You like teh spaniels? they win most often. For several years in a row big dogs did win there was Kerry Blue and a Neufie a GSP. They run the whole spectrum
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Tight a girl likes to show what we got

Tight a girl likes to show what we got
    Yeah, I know....and that's why we keep looking..... Going to bed, ladies....Same time, same thread, tomorrow? Nite
    Ever The Opportunist

Got 7 and yeah im heading that way too 4hrs be on im sure I can't sleep over it. That and shot time

you two don't stay up too late now
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

ooh, pets..

I like chickens. Well anything from the bird family really, as long as theyre not too noisy. Theyre warm, lol.
    FTM TG, can be a bit blunt at times.

"The thing that upsets people is not what happens but what they think it means."

"It's sort of like crossing enemy lines, hoping not to get caught, and realizing that you are being looked at as one of their own... because you are."