Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Doesn't get better just worse as you get older.You go like up a ladder just never down it. Never the same some shakes some days like ants crawling on you others tierd and have no energy. Or like me have them pluss numbness in fingers and feet. ( If any of you was wondering thats why I edit a lot) Forget small things like spelling and names easy.
    Do you have an arrhythmia and/or do you have an irregular heartbeat from it? Since the heart is a muscle?
    Ever The Opportunist

No Ms isn't a mucle disease it's a nerve one. It is leistions eat the mylan (the casing around the nerves.) Ounce they eat through it never can be reparied. After so many gets destroyed. You lose all types of balance and fealings you have. ( called attacks) Need interferon ( steroid type ) A shot that verries avonex a weekly shot, beteaseron every other day, Rebif a daily shot, or khemo therapy once a month. Were The trick avonex is a manuel 6 inch neddle goes into muscle. Beteaseron 3.5 goes little lower then skin depth and uses a gun to inject. I tell everyone go betaseron hurts less easier to use without others. Side effects: Avonex locks body up the next day can't even sit up. Booth give you lower white bood count. Flue like sickness easy to battle with tylenol before injection. Any thing else love teaching others about it

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    No Ms isn't a mucle disease it's a nerve one. It is leistions eat the mylan (the casing around the nerves.) Ounce they eat through it never can be reparied. After so many gets destroyed. You lose all types of balance and fealings you have. ( called attacks) Need interferon ( steroid type ) A shot that verries avonex a weekly shot, beteaseron every other day, Rebif a daily shot, or khemo therapy once a month. Were The trick avonex is a manuel 6 inch neddle goes into muscle. Beteaseron 3.5 goes little lower then skin depth and uses a gun to inject. I tell everyone go betaseron hurts less easier to use without others. Side effects: Avonex locks body up the next day can't even sit up. Booth give you lower white bood count. Flue like sickness easy to battle with tylenol before injection. Any thing else love teaching others about it
    Anything you want to teach about it is good....I want to learn and I'm sure others are learning from it, too....you never know when any of us on the board might have to deal with this, as well.....you are definitely the expert here....How many different types of MS are there? And how do they determine which one a person has?
    Ever The Opportunist

There is 4 types relapsing remitting (1 attack a month to a year), secondary progressive (atack weekly), primary progressive(attack 24/7 (i have) and progressive relapsing( you can die of veggie state) . The lestion damage and symptoms determines what type you have.

bTw..progressive relapsing is not common only a 1% avrage of 100years of Ms patiants get that.

For the record weed doesnt help anythang made it worse for me.

K back to subject: Do you guys find it hard to play a game as a fenale chr.? And do you play games?
    Last edited by Staciej; 07-04-2009 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    ..girls are like magpies, see sparklies and they forget everything else exists lol
    is that like crows? You know what a group of crows is called?
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    hehe, that's cos we actually put some thought in behind our posts, rather than posting mindless rubbish (watch me get lynched by the girls now)
    Kieron, now I know I am late with the response but I am the nice girl who will not lynch you "yet"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I have noticed it, but when the guys post something, it's usually really interesting to read, not like the constant lame pantie threads etc...
    True or the bathroom thread!

Thats cos we love it when the ladies visit us to chat and to ask us things
    aww

Dang when did I become such a girlie girl

Welcome, Victoria....We do love it when girls pop in to visit us in Transmasculine....Nice to see your post....
    Ever The Opportunist

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Welcome, Victoria....We do love it when girls pop in to visit us in Transmasculine....Nice to see your post....
    I am enjoying my visit SirTrey