Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

:chuckles: yay, another chicken lover - I have three chickens I also have 8 cats - would have a dog (BIG dog like an English Mastiff or a Great Dane, I have a rule that if it is smaller than knee high it's not a real dog lol), but can't afford to keep one at the moment and my backyard needs some work to make it suitable for one.

PS: ask Trey about my chickens, he thinks they (and I) are nuts
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Le'see. I don't got a pet right now (poor, poor soon-to-be-college student). Growing up I had three medium-size dogs; made friends with a great dane, two labs, several terriers, a boxer, a dalmatian, and a German shepherd; had nearly twenty cats, a rabbit, and two rats. Obviously, the rats and the cats didn't room together.

I like loose-fitting clothes, but I tend to be fastidious about my appearance. I sweat very little, except in the gym. Then I shower off afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Not really a pet person myself, had some tropical fish as a kid, and a turtle (stupid thing, walking againsts a corner till I turned it around!) for a couple of weeks. Wouldn't want something that'd nibble cables, eat my shoes and stuff, or be any bother really... Intrigued by something exotic (as a pet) though, like a fox, lynx, ant eater...

I prefer well behaved dogs, been a bit wary of them since one bit me accidentally - not at all badly and certainly without meaning to (snapping at a fly buzzing around), but it left a small mark, not in my hand but in my mind.

Very cool by the way seeing a thread go on a bit here too

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]RE: Pets.......[/SIZE]
    I'm another lover of larger-breed dogs........specifically Labrador Retrievers .
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

I talked about My snake last night, but the pet I have the most fun with is probably My conure, DeSade....Mainly because, unlike most pets, he can communicate verbally....He has learned several phrases, among which are "Ahoy Matey", "Daddy's Sexy", and "Shut The F*** Up"....The funniest is how he harasses Me when I am not taking to him, he will repeatedly scream "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over until I pay attention to him....(he also does this if I am in another room)....Kieron wants Me to get him doing it on video or audio so he can hear it, LOL.....I should really do that, it is pretty amusing.....Oh, and Dan DOES crack Me up with his many chicken stories.....
    Ever The Opportunist

How can anyone possibly keep chickens? They are positively vicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus_Jameson View Post
    But they taste so good

I have 3 cats, did have 4, one died last year I've had many pets... but my fave was my doberman, he was so soft, yet so protective. At the same time, I had a Pekingese lol... it was kinda funny walking them both, I got some very strange looks but she was more vicious than my doby lol... albeit she had no teeth lol....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

7 pages in the transmen section? isn't that one of the harbringers of the apocolips or soemthing?

Pets...
    I have an eldaly spaniel with five teath and a brain that was sergicaly removed at birth and replaced with a second stomach; and I have an even elderlye cat who won't ever shut up!

Soon though I will be leaving them, and going to play uncle to Dave's (flameboy) three HUGE cats (one of which is actualy a tiger in disgise, and one that eats plasic bags) and singula dog.
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    But they taste so good

I have 3 cats, did have 4, one died last year I've had many pets... but my fave was my doberman, he was so soft, yet so protective. At the same time, I had a Pekingese lol... it was kinda funny walking them both, I got some very strange looks but she was more vicious than my doby lol... albeit she had no teeth lol....
    Yeah, sometimes those little dogs are way more vicious than the bigger ones are....I am always wary of yippy little dogs like that....generally are MORE wary of ones with teeth, though.....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

OOoooh.... 10 more posts Trey... and you hit 2k I have no idea what my real count is ok I do... just no one noticed it lol
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus_Jameson View Post
    :chuckles: you haven't met my chooks then - they are three of the funniest, sweetest girls you will ever see, very tame and friendly and they LOVE being picked up for cuddles One of my girls is so tame that if you let her sit in your lap, she will get comfortable enough to lay an egg in it This is the same chicken that thinks she's a small, feathery human and wants to come into the house all the time so she can sit on the arm of the couch and watch TV with the kids
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Urgh.... my cat just walked down the garden, all proud, with a dead mouse in her mouth.... I just chased her out the garden with it....
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    7 pages in the transmen section? isn't that one of the harbringers of the apocolips or soemthing?
    That's what I was thinking.

So we've moved on to pets now, eh? I have a soft heart for the unwanted animals of the world, so my family home currently has an albino corn snake, a lovebird, four cats, and a fat Border Collie with one eye.

I'm actually a chicken lover, too, but we can't keep them in a residential neighborhood.

ewwwwwwwww and good morning

(I tried to change subject ) oh well I love my wittle baby tiny dog shes so cute minds me i say sit she does so
    Last edited by Staciej; 07-02-2009 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    ewwwwwwwww and good morning

(I tried to change subject ) oh well I love my wittle baby tiny dog shes so cute minds me i say sit she does so
    Morning, beautiful..... How did you sleep?

(9 more posts to go to 2K)
    Ever The Opportunist

Well our house is often like a zoo. With having 3 cats, they bring me gifts home often, most of these gifts are dead and if the baby cat (she's not a baby, but she's the youngest, smallest and evilest lol) brings one home, she generally gulps it down... it's kinda gross.... but sometimes, the lil birds are still alive... so it's a trip down to the vets. We've had numerous magpies, one which we raised until she was ready to go back into the wild, a jackdaw, which we had for 2 years... unfortunately, he supposedly got out in his new avary (I don't believe that for a second)... a snake, a baby woodpecker, which took great joy in hammering my hand and a tiny bird only last week, have no idea what it was...
    Administrator

Got two dogs at the moment, but gonna have to rehome em in the next week or so

one is a lurcher and our other is a staffie, bot fantastic with kids and are s funny tog
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Not trying to get off ur subject honstly What are you guys and girls scaed off? me mice can't stand them. Caught two in a glue trap and wife had to let them go.

Not trying to get off ur subject honstly What are you guys and girls scaed off? me mice can't stand them. Caught two in a glue trap and wife had to let them go.
    I have only one real fear and that is that I am extremely clausterphobic....will literally KILL to get out of a tight space....and I am not kidding.
    Other than that, I am really pretty gutsy and not afraid of much....but they had to give ME enough valium for a CT scan a few years ago to put Me in a coma. LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Morning, beautiful..... How did you sleep?

(9 more posts to go to 2K)
    Sleep as good as I could shake,toss and turn,itch,buzzing like im hoked to a electric wire. and to much ppppppaaaaaiiiiinnnnnn... A reg Ms nite so good lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    I have only one real fear and that is that I am extremely clausterphobic....will literally KILL to get out of a tight space....and I am not kidding.
    Other than that, I am really pretty gutsy and not afraid of much....but they had to give ME enough valium for a CT scan a few years ago to put Me in a coma. LOL
    And yeah forget that lol I have to be out cold a typical mri is 3hrs for me. voulume iI do for no more then a 30 min. That I never get much
    Last edited by Holly; 07-02-2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Merged two consecutive posts... please use the EDIT button to add content or the multiquote function to reply to multiple posts in a single post. Multiposting is not permitted on the forum.

And yeah forget that lol I have to be out cold a typical mri is 3hrs for me. voulume iI do for no more then a 30 min. That I never get much
    Yeah, they would have to knock Me out for that, too....I can't do two minutes in an enclosed space like that without fighting My way out. Not possible.
    Ever The Opportunist

Sheila I wrote the ad for you. One Staff terrier to a good home will eat anything loves children.

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

If anyone want's info on Ms ? It's not hard to explain for me most..some it is... Ms is like being wasted drunk 24/7. I drop things , no balance, short term memory loss, slur speech,would take a marathon run to feal the same as me just walking to restroom in my house. without ever getting sobber thats my Ms

If anyone want's info on Ms ? It's not hard to explain for me most..some it is... Ms is like being wasted drunk 24/7. I drop things , no balance, short term memory loss, slur speech,would take a marathon run to feal the same as me just walking to restroom in my house. without ever getting sobber thats my Ms

How long have you known you had it? And did your symptoms start out extreme or did it get worse over time?
    Ever The Opportunist

Hard to say how it started honestly as I was male and was raised were if ur not ding You don't go to a hospital. Well I guess in a football game I was a hb was running for yards before was hit lost all sight in my eyes.that was when i was 16-17. Trainer and doctors said concusstion waited a bit cleared up. About 20 was working it hapen again this time got medical intntion and they said optical nuritis 9 years later was playing swg on pc everytime I put head down had like a eletric shot go up my spine. let it go for a year lived with it 6 months before diagnosed I was paralized in bed couldnt move. Mother had heart problems so made a deal with her she get surgury ill see doc. Did as she got it done my own way wasn't waiting a year for it, So made deal give me mri if im wrong you wont see me again. He did and i was diagnosed with it. started meds and been on them for 4 years...

Doesn't get better just worse as you get older.You go like up a ladder just never down it. Never the same some shakes some days like ants crawling on you others tierd and have no energy. Or like me have them pluss numbness in fingers and feet. ( If any of you was wondering thats why I edit a lot) Forget small things like spelling and names easy.
    Last edited by Ze; 07-02-2009 at 03:25 PM.