Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

You guys are such.... Guys!

I noticed something...

You know how they say that women talk much more than men? I really see that reflected on this website. The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! Transmen's threads never reach past 38 or so. The last thread I started on the FtM board was on the first page for months, while threads on the girls' page are often buried in a week. I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

Has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    I noticed something...

You know how they say that women talk much more than men? I really see that reflected on this website. The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! Transmen's threads never reach past 38 or so. The last thread I started on the FtM board was on the first page for months, while threads on the girls' page are often buried in a week. I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!

LOL, we DO post when we have something to say..... But, yeah, you're right....and, as far as talking about fashion...most of us are perfectly happy in whatever t-shirt, pair of boxers, or jeans we pull out of the drawer on any given day....and it's probably not noteworthy....
    Ever The Opportunist

I have noticed it, but when the guys post something, it's usually really interesting to read, not like the constant lame pantie threads etc...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Naw we save the undie thread for the club house.

Bear in mind that there are over 7000 active MtF members, and less than a hundred FtMs.

If 10% of MtFs posted on a thread, that'd be 700 replies, if 10% of FtMs did, it'd be like 5 posts.
    Story of my life –>

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I have noticed it, but when the guys post something, it's usually really interesting to read, not like the constant lame pantie threads etc...
    hehe, that's cos we actually put some thought in behind our posts, rather than posting mindless rubbish (watch me get lynched by the girls now)

The MtF's talk wayyy more than the FtM's! T.......................... I know there are fewer transmen on here, but even so, any 5 of the girls post more on average than almost all of the transmen here! Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!
    Yup ........ hate to say this and prob shouldn't ................. just goes to show how shallow us girls can be

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    O!!!!!!!!!!! you having a dig at Debs

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    hehe, that's cos we actually put some thought in behind our posts, rather than posting mindless rubbish (watch me get lynched by the girls now)
    there is a place for mindless rubbish hun [SIZE="1"](usually known as M2F
    Who said that :)
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Sheila; 06-30-2009 at 06:23 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Who said that
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 06-30-2009 at 06:28 AM.

coming to join you bringing rum and vodka coke and OJ and nibbles
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Platinum Member
    coming to join you bringing rum and vodka coke and OJ and nibbles
    Yum Vodka and coke? you can join me behind the sofa more often *hides from debs when she reads this*

Who said that :)
    [/SIZE]
    Sheila, when they chase after you with the tar and feathers, you're more than welcome to hide here.

[SIZE="2"]Hey![/SIZE] I resemble that remark!

Maybe that's your problem, maybe you should learn to focus on the frivolous things in life, rather than wasting your time on what's important!

I'd like to point out though, that had one of us said something like that, our heads would be on a pike, and they wouldn't even let us keep the wig on. It's a man's world I tell ya! LOL

Maybe that's your problem, maybe you should learn to focus on the frivolous things in life, rather than wasting your time on what's important!

I'd like to point out though, that had one of us said something like that, our heads would be on a pike, and they wouldn't even let us keep the wig on. It's a man's world I tell ya! LOL
    Guess you told US.... Love it....but, hey, prorities are priorities....and the important things in life DO count....like BASKETBALL (which is not at ALL frivolous)....
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    ....and the important things in life DO count....like BASKETBALL (which is not at ALL frivolous)....

Well, the 76ers are pretty frivolous. And the Temple Owls.

As for the topic at hand, I would be willing to bet that there has been at least one "boxers vs. briefs" thread in the Clubhouse.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Not fom me you wont lol It's all true most of the time it is just that rubbish. 5-10 post asking the same ? was asked in similer post.Like most on hormones how to get them,dangers,affects,what kinds and my fav. the always dangerous taking of herbs deffense.

Platinum Member

well if the cap/wig fits lol....and yeah its a man's world, one im glad im part of

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Not from me you wont lol It's all true most of the time it is just that rubbish. 5-10 post asking the same ? was asked in similer post.Like most on hormones how to get them,dangers,affects,what kinds and my fav. the always dangerous taking of herbs deffense.
    The naivety of the hormone threads kill me every time

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post

As for the topic at hand, I would be willing to bet that there has been at least one "boxers vs. briefs" thread in the Clubhouse.
    I remember seeing one, in here outside the Clubhouse, but IIRC it was started to poke fun at all the pnaty threads.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaMoonlit View Post
    I remember seeing one, in here outside the Clubhouse, but IIRC it was started to poke fun at all the pnaty threads.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    Generally speaking, we don't do a lot of boxer threads because we pretty much stay out of each other's shorts...... And, yeah, it's a guy thing....
    Ever The Opportunist

we pretty much stay out of each other's shorts......

Know a girl or two who might like a peek not me though cos I is an

Know a girl or two who might like a peek not me though cos I is an
    But, on second thought....
    Ever The Opportunist

I...I...Oh (stomps foot) I am so mad mad that you would say that....oh look sparklies...

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I...I...Oh (stomps foot) I am so mad mad that you would say that....oh look sparklies...

..girls are like magpies, see sparklies and they forget everything else exists lol

..girls are like magpies, see sparklies and they forget everything else exists lol
    Yeah, lol....it's the female version of the male "oooooooh, shiny".....Remember the little red bugs on the porch?
    Ever The Opportunist

Yeah, and a good way to get rid of a lady is to throw a diamond ring in the opposite direction and make a run for it.

Or so I hear.

Platinum Member
    Yeah, lol....it's the female version of the male "oooooooh, shiny".....Remember the little red bugs on the porch?
    haha!!! god yeah i do remember that, they had you totally enraptured the length of time it

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Yeah, and a good way to get rid of a lady is to throw a diamond ring in the opposite direction and make a run for it.

Or so I hear.
    A wise man once told me that lol