Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Weeeeeeell... I like pandas more than anything else in the world
    I added a smilie panda just for you ya know
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    And I am in love with that panda.
    Story of my life –>

Is that right?

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

wow...i don't remember anything ever going so long in this section before...

Think I can fix that head tilt problem that makes that panda fall over all the time
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Is that right?

Thank you both it was a lovely gesture and I'm genuinely touched... Thank you. Awwwwwwwww he's pandafantastic xxxx

Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    wow...i don't remember anything ever going so long in this section before...
    Wow. . . . . . . . . .

This is getting to be a reallllllllllllllllllllly long thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Think I can fix that head tilt problem that makes that panda fall over all the time
    Cranial liposuction?
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Is that right?

Well I added it... so yeah you suggested it but I added it!!!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well I added it... so yeah you suggested it but I added it!!!!!
    Then thank you Sharon for the suggestion and thank you Tamara for the inclusion x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    ...Plus, there is a LOT more fashion talk on our end than with you guys!
    So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....

Um...let's see...

I've got my hodie on today (I believe the Ausies call 'em "jumpers")... It's solid black...um...zip up...had it for years...smells like...(sniffs)...a hoodie. It's incredibly comfortable.

...hmm, maybe I should try other clothes...

I've got these jeans as well. They're blue. I bought them at Walmart for somewhere under $20. They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting pants...

Yeah...

Man, talking about fashion is hard!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....

Um...let's see...

I've got my hodie on today (I believe the Ausies call 'em "jumpers")... It's solid black...um...zip up...had it for years...smells like...(sniffs)...a hoodie. It's incredibly comfortable.

...hmm, maybe I should try other clothes...

I've got these jeans as well. They're blue. I bought them at Walmart for somewhere under $20. They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting pants...

Yeah...

Man, talking about fashion is hard!
    wow! you did well there mate, i wouldnt be able to even do that lol...my girlfriend asked me today 'what shirt am i wearing'?, so i said its black with white buttons and her comment was 'that doesn't help you have lots of black with white buttons'

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    wow! you did well there mate, i wouldnt be able to even do that lol...my girlfriend asked me today 'what shirt am i wearing'?, so i said its black with white buttons and her comment was 'that doesn't help you have lots of black with white buttons'
    Then you say "you know the one I wore last week." That clears it up.

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care
    Well, I'm wearing these boxers today. They're...(checks) blue. I bought them at Walmart for under $20 They're loose fitting. I like loose fitting underwear....

Wow, that pretty much sums it up....Find a shirt you like, wear it....That's what I do, too....LOL

Just PLEASE NO tighty whitey or boxers posts and how do they make you feel. I don't really care.
    Yeah, I think we can all pretty much agree on that.... I am pretty sure, though, that Kieron is in agreement with Me that there isn't much to "feel" about your underwear....you pull them out of the drawer, put them on, and they're just "there"...
    Last edited by SirTrey; 07-01-2009 at 12:03 PM.
    Ever The Opportunist

I know understand Thornton like loose clothing. Oh and Walmart.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

Walmart's cheap.

I'm wearing my pajamas still. And by pajamas I mean the clothes that sit in a pile next to my bed that I put on before trudging downstairs to get breakfast. Cuz I don't actually wear pajamas to bed, just underwear.

Is this some kind of online sleepover thing cuz if so I want extra cheese on my pizza. Lets play Halo.
    Derek

Am I a butterfly dreaming I'm a man? Or a bowling ball dreaming I'm a plate of sashimi?

Don't have much fashion to contribute at the moment, but it made me think of when I got dressed the other day, pulled a shirt out of the dirty laundry, sniffed it and thought, "Well it smells, but it's bearable, I think."

Edit: Boycott Walmart.

Platinum Member

lol i don't care about feel, they hold my packy in place is all i care about

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Wow, that pretty much sums it up....Find a shirt you like, wear it....That's what I do, too....LOL
    she had a request for all black, so ive done that lol actually its the shirt in my avatar lol

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey
    Yeah, I think we can all pretty much agree on that.... I am pretty sure, though, that Kieron is in agreement with Me that there isn't much to "feel" about your underwear....you pull them out of the drawer, put them on, and they're just "there"...
    all i do is grab the cleanest of the pile thats as much as i think about it lol
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 07-01-2009 at 12:17 PM.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Don't have much fashion to contribute at the moment, but it made me think of when I got dressed the other day, pulled a shirt out of the dirty laundry, sniffed it and thought, "Well it smells, but it's bearable, I think."
    HAHA!!! i JUST did that!

Edit: Boycott Walmart.
    My clothes never smell, I use Irish Spring scented Speed Stick....LOL And I am a true believer....if they DO smell, I'm blissfully unaware....
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    My clothes never smell, I use Irish Spring scented Speed Stick....LOL And I am a true believer....if they DO smell, I'm blissfully unaware....
    yeah my clothes do smell, they smell of me and im clean

yeah my clothes do smell, they smell of me and im clean
    I'm clean, too, dude....and I just smelled the shirt I wore yesterday (which was on My bed) and it smells like Speed Stick and "I Am King" (My cologne)....so, nope, My clothes don't stink...
    Ever The Opportunist

HAHA!!! i JUST did that!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey
    I loooove Irish Spring. Haven't used the deodorant version, though. Do you recommend it?

I remember reading a study once that pretty much concluded that few people are ever offended (or aware) of their own natural scent.

I loooove Irish Spring. Haven't used the deodorant version, though. Do you recommend it?
    I recommend it highly....I lift weights and I still don't have B.O. Can't get a better recommendation than that....
    Ever The Opportunist