Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    I'm clean, too, dude....and I just smelled the shirt I wore yesterday (which was on My bed) and it smells like Speed Stick and "I Am King" (My cologne)....so, nope, My clothes don't stink...
    haha, the shirt i just picked up to put on smells of axe! it doesn't skint it smells fragranced lol

I recommend it highly....I lift weights and I still don't have B.O. Can't get a better recommendation than that....
    Awesome. I'm trying that stuff out, then. :P

Anybody else notice we've hit four pages? It feels...wrong...

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    Awesome. I'm trying that stuff out, then. :P

Anybody else notice we've hit four pages? It feels...wrong...
    no it feels so right!!! this is how our threads should be

Blame Violet she started it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    no it feels so right!!! this is how our threads should be
    Exactly....come on, this is a great topic....you know we all love it that we stink or have the potential to....I personally LOVE to sweat...am I the only one?? (telling you, it's ALL about the Speed Stick for dating purposes, though)
    Ever The Opportunist

You giving us dating advice now, Trey?

You giving us dating advice now, Trey?
    You could get it from worse than Me...I do pretty well for an almost 50 year old guy.....
    Ever The Opportunist

you know we all love it that we stink or have the potential to....I personally LOVE to sweat...am I the only one?? (telling you, it's ALL about the Speed Stick for dating purposes, though)

Ewwww. Sweating and smelling are two different things. Actually smelling is what you do with your nose so sweating and having an odor are two different things Sweat can have a positive attraction. But some guys just stink! Not attractive on dates

Worse is old sweat and cigars. Now a nice pipe....
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

You could get it from worse than Me...I do pretty well for an almost 50 year old guy.....
    That's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    So let's keep possibly our longest thread going by talking about fashion....
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=49856

This has the most replies to date in this section... so a challenge... can you beat it?

And I don't even remember what this thread was about
    Holy shit batman... you don't look it say it ain't so...
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Holy shit batman... you don't look it say it ain't so
    Yeah, it's so...LOL....I may be old, but I will ALWAYS be immature, though....
    Ever The Opportunist

Platinum Member
    Don't we know it, Peter Pan

No comment

Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Dude, I had no idea Irish Spring had a deodorant version! I'll try it after my Old Spice-Swagger runs out. I was gonna try Axe-Mint deodorant next, but I think it's kinda weird having my pits smell like toothpaste.

I'm gonna try introducing another topic I don't see often talked about...let's try to get to five pages by adding....JEWLERY!, to the mix.

I've always had a fascination for watches. Pocket watches in particular, although I do not own one. I've been saving the money to get one, and I'm pretty much sold on the Charles-Hubert Pocket Watch Classic Collection 3537: http://www.ipocketwatches.com/p/Char...ollection-3537, except I really really wish it it opened up horizontally rather than vertically, like the Bariloche BL107988: http://www.precisiontimeco.com/Baril.../BL107988.html, but the casing on this watch and the face are no where near as impressive as the Charles-Hubert...

yeah, that's m jewlery rant.

Anyone else appreciate watches?
    Last edited by Thornton; 07-01-2009 at 02:18 PM.

Dude, I had no idea Irish Spring had a deodorant version! I'll try it after my Old Spice-Swagger runs out. I was gonna try Axe-Mint deodorant next, but I think it's kinda weird having my pits smell like toothpaste.
    Speed Stick makes an Irish Spring scent....they actually make two, one is just antiperspirant, the other is combo antiperspirant/deodorant, I use that one....It's cheap and it works great (around 2.50)....Try it, I think you will like it, it smells very clean.

Anyone else appreciate watches?
    I do, I have a nice Kenneth Cole watch....I have another casual one, as well, but I really like the Kenneth Cole and mostly wear that one.
    Ever The Opportunist

I've always wanted a pocket watch. Not only does it look cool, but you have to make a big spectacle in taking it out to check the time!

Platinum Member
    I've always wanted a pocket watch. Not only does it look cool, but you have to make a big spectacle in taking it out to check the time!
    http://search.thingsremembered.com/?...&ip_perPage=10 things remembered sell em

Hey thanks! These prices are pretty reasonable, too.

Wow SirTrey 50 no way you look 25 tops. ! want to see a photo Id asap lol Showme proff of it in some way ;hehe;

yeah, there's a Things Remembered at my local mall, and once upon a time, I actually bought this watch: http://www.thingsremembered.com/weba...12_-1_1?fcref= from them. It was right after chrsitmas, so i got it on sale for $21 rather than paying $50. It was a very nice looking watch, and I'll always love it, since it was my first pocket watch, but I absolutely hated the material.

Speaking of clothing, it’s my birthday soon, and I wont say no to this http://www.kitbag.com/stores/celtic/...g&intPID=52075

LOL.

PM me for my address joke joke mwahaaa!

Omg, what a sexy bit of clothing
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Speaking of clothing, it’s my birthday soon, and I wont say no to this http://www.kitbag.com/stores/celtic/...g&intPID=52075

LOL.

PM me for my address joke joke mwahaaa!

Omg, what a sexy bit of clothing
    damn, that's a really impressive hoodie. It blows mine out of the water

hey would you look at that, only 4 more comments til we reach a milestone!

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    damn, that's a really impressive hoodie. It blows mine out of the water
    For 35 quid, can't go wrong!

CELTIC FC NUMBER 1 YES!

Lol.
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Wow SirTrey 50 no way you look 25 tops. ! want to see a photo Id asap lol Showme proff of it in some way ;hehe;
    Okay, you want proof....here you go....My daughter is 31, lol....but, for being such a sweetie and saying that....you get flowers..... and a hug
    Ever The Opportunist

Thak you for both and the remeber tho diamons are a girls best friend

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Thak you for both and the remeber tho diamons are a girls best friend
    Maybe....but a girl's best friend could be....TREY

(Hey, we made it to 100 posts in this thread.....keep it up....
    Ever The Opportunist