Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys are such.... Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Maybe....but a girl's best friend could be....TREY

(Hey, we made it to 100 posts in this thread.....keep it up....
    Wow like this post says You guys are such.... Guys! shoud been you guys are such....Smoothies!

Quote Originally Posted by Staciej View Post
    Wow like this post says You guys are such.... Guys! shoud been you guys are such....Smoothies!
    We try.....
    Ever The Opportunist

No you don't try you are

No you don't try you are
    Awwwwww.... And YOU are a lovely, lovely lady....
    Ever The Opportunist

Jeez, get a room
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Jeez, get a room

LOL....Hey, give us some credit, we are single-handedly keeping this thread going at the moment....and this is the longest thread we have had going in here for a while....
    Ever The Opportunist

Well I have absolutely no idea what it was about, but guess what I did today... I took pictures of guys with their pants down their butts showing their boxers and I didn't stare at one for long... honest
    Administrator

Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Well I have absolutely no idea what it was about, but guess what I did today... I took pictures of guys with their pants down their butts showing their boxers and I didn't stare at one for long... honest
    Why do I NOT believe THAT? Enjoy the photo session?
    Ever The Opportunist

Why do I NOT believe THAT? Enjoy the photo session?
    I took video by mistake too.... and it was a mistake... stupid phone, you have to switch between the two... honestly!!!
    Administrator

I took video by mistake too.... and it was a mistake... stupid phone, you have to switch between the two... honestly!!!

Yeah, THIS from a woman who we KNOW understands technology very well...very suspicious.....
    Ever The Opportunist

Thatsw why I love my 3gs iphone. anyway the topic is there being such guys and they are so

Yeah, THIS from a woman who we KNOW understands technology very well...very suspicious.....
    Yeah but there is such a thing as forgetting to switch to camera mode... I've done it many times lol.... see.. I was just being a girl
    Administrator

LOL....Tam, it's hard for Me to imagine you NOT being a girl....and Stacie....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....
    Ever The Opportunist

....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....

See so no mater what it stays on topic

....because we ARE guys, that's why it's so easy to get us off topic....as Tamara so aptly demonstrated.....

See so no mater what it stays on topic
    Gotta love a woman who can take logic and turn it around like THAT...wait, that IS what women do.....<<< god, I love women >>>
    Ever The Opportunist

Nope just telling the truth I was a guy once just ouce

Nope just telling the truth I was a guy once just ouce
    Well, you certainly do pretty the place up in here, that's for sure....and, on that note, I am going to dinner and will BBL....Keep the thread going, guys...I'm SO glad to see so much going on in here, finally....TTYL
    Ever The Opportunist

Am too hungry so ill bbl also

Back from dinner....no posts for several hours...come on, guys....we need to keep this thread going, so....pick something along the lines of the "we are such guys" theme....and we can all comment on it...or....visiting girls....ask us anything (scary to offer that up, but go for it).....
    Ever The Opportunist

No activety wow miss me that much makes a girl happy to be wanted

guess its up to us trey so what manly meal you have?
    Last edited by Ze; 07-02-2009 at 03:39 PM.

No activety wow miss me that much makes a girl happy to be wanted
    Yes, you are apparently the glue that is holding this thread together....Please don't leave.......
    Ever The Opportunist

Never only place im herd and dont waste time typing for nothing ( mj post)

Never only place im herd and dont waste time typing for nothing ( mj post)
    Don't worry, we would never ignore a lady in this section...absolutely never happen....so, what else would you like to ask us guys? This is great because you were so kind as to start this thread and give us the opportunity to talk a little about who we are and what we're about...and, if anyone is reading it, that's a good thing, I think.....and, if they aren't, it gives us the rare privelege of hanging out with you and the other girls that choose to jump in and talk to us....

(and, yeah, in some threads, people just talk and no one listens, generally not over here, though)
    Ever The Opportunist

Din't start it but do try tokeep it alive you guys deserve it

Din't start it but do try tokeep it alive you guys deserve it
    Awwwww, thanks.....was distracted, getting ready to feed one of My snakes.....okay, there's a topic....pets....who has what and why? I have two parakeets, a green cheeked conure (a type of parrot) and two snakes....one is three years old, 4 1/2 feet long (cornsnake) and the other is a baby....he's about a foot long and about a year old (but now he's starting to grow faster)....So....do you think men and women choose different pets, and, if so, why? Discuss.....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist