Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I totally naive?

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Kelly and Lisa, both of you are right..

Keep living your life and ignore the whiners and complainers who have to say they are better than this group or another group. I admire both of you, you are both beautiful and caring women who have the courage to be themselves and not judge others. If all TS'sers, CD'der's or TG folks lived their life as both of you do, this world would be a beautiful. Whatever you do don't change stay who you are.. Kimberly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Thanks to all who replied

Thank all of you for your kind words. I do have more to say on the subject,but tomrrow is another day.I am whooped.
    Kel
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

The problem "as I see it" is that this site and all sites like this are populated with people! I'm sorry but I won't believe in a utopian Ideal as long as human beings are involved. Discrimination is an equal opportunity condition. We are all guilty to a certain degree!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Nicole

Where does this whole hiearchy thing exist? Where on earth do these factions collide? Is it in boards like these? gay bars? TS clubs? In private or public view? Is is prevalent,is it incidental,or common place?
    Nicole, are you attacking me in some subtle fashion, by saying ..it's easy for you to say,because you pass? Does a statement such at that maybe cause others to take a closer look, and say ..yeah, she passes so what the hell is she talking about? Does it make me seem less credible because you see me as different than you? By saying that it's easier for me than you, aren't you in a sense pushing me up the so called hiearchy? Here I am am just walking along dum dee dum dum dum, and because I look a certian way, am I suspect? Even if someone doesn't know me from Eve? I am asking,not accusing,because someone else said to me...... Why do you have to label yourself as a transexual rather than just transgendered? Dosen't that suggest that you are more or better than just a CD'er? I l label myself a transexual,because I am a transexual,plain and simple..no better or worse than anybody else. I truly don't understand this
    Kelly
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-02-2009 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Where does this whole hiearchy thing exist? Where on earth do these factions collide? Is it in boards like these? gay bars? TS clubs? In private or public view? Is is prevalent,is it incidental,or common place?
    Nicole, are you attacking me in some subtle fashion, by saying ..it's easy for you to say,because you pass? Does a statement such at that maybe cause others to take a closer look, and say ..yeah, she passes so what the hell is she talking about? Does it make me seem less credible because you see me as different than you?
    I think a lot of this hierchy exists only in peoples heads. Whenever I go out to a trans friendly place, I get treated very well by all. There are always a few exceptions but thats because there are unfriendly people in the world everywhere you go, a few bad apples doesn't make the whole group bad though. I have never experienced anything that would make me think one group is superior or inferior to another whether it be CDing or a Transgendered person.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyCD View Post
    I think a lot of this hierchy exists only in peoples heads. Whenever I go out to a trans friendly place, I get treated very well by all. There are always a few exceptions but thats because there are unfriendly people in the world everywhere you go, a few bad apples doesn't make the whole group bad though. I have never experienced anything that would make me think one group is superior or inferior to another whether it be CDing or a Transgendered person.
    Likewise, I haven't had any bad experiences either??? Living in Las Vegas gives you a lot more choices as to where to go out. I have never been much for gay bars or TG places. Never really into the scene. I have a lot of TG and gay friends,but we mostly hang out in neutral places. Not by design,but more happenstance. Dancing, shows, concerts..We just hang out according to what we want to do that night.Most of my gay friends don't even hit the gay bars as they tend to be meet markets here.
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-02-2009 at 11:05 PM.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    Personally Kelly, I think your an incredible TS woman living her dream and so free spirited, which is a blessing..
    So I wouldn't change a thing, just keep living as you are and do what you want to do, then you will never have any regrets that way..
    Karen posted exactly what I feel about your question. I would only add live and enjoy your life and don't care about the world.
    And try to be proud of what you are!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]