Thread: big high heeled step forward!

Banned Read only

Wink big high heeled step forward!

i finally worked up the courage and came out to my girlfriend lora today.we were in birmingham for our usual weekend meet up,we live 50miles apart and only get saturday afternoon together.

we were walking up towards one of the cinemas(went to see iceage 3)and a girl was walking towards us in a cute blue dress.without thinking i just came out with "pretty dress" and that caused lora to stop and look.she said "what is that for bethany"(ive been dressed up girly in front of her before for a laugh ,she dressed me in her clothes and she gave me my girl name)

i just smiled and said "yeah" casually as i could.we carried on walking for a bit me thinking about what we had just said all the way up to the cinema.igot tickets for us and we went into the movie(we already brought snacks and drinks from the supermarket across the street,its cheaper)

sitting in our usual place on the back row(right hand side and 6 seats in,directly under one of the speakers)and got settled down ready for the movie to start.id been thinking for the last few day since joining this site wether to comeout and finally though why not.

i turned to lora and still trying to be casual asked"if i did actually crossdress would she mind" the answer came back no.this was it now soi turned and asked "seriously,you wouldnt mind" with a completely straight face.
    she looked at me with a look of suprise on her face and she said"your serious,aint ya".i replied yes expecting a tongue lashing but she just smiled and said"ahh sweetie"before pulling me into a hug.

we didnt really talk much about bethany although she did after i joked about a police officer being cute asked if i was gonna come out and say im gay.i said no unless its david boreanaz offering(who wouldnt!)this is a long running joke since im a buffy/angel/bones fan.

ive asked her to keep my dressing secret for now as im still working on telling my family,my sisters wont be a problem asone of them already knows i dress after i left my youtube account signed in on her boyfriends laptop(should always sign out) my mom and dad wont mind either but the problem lies with my dad wife(my parents are separated and dad remarried someone younger than my oldest sister)she doesnt mind me as such more the fact she has to share my dads affection and im back home after moving out for 2years not being able to put up with their fighting.

so that was my day which was fun,any ideas on telling the rest of my family.

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxxx

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Well hey, Bethany, good for you and good for having such a sweet and understanding GF. As far as telling the rest of your family, I hope things go just as well for you as they did with your girlfriend. The only thing I might say as advice, and I'm sure you already know this, is to do it face to face and not via email or something like that. You may even want to have a picture or two handy, just so they won't have any Jerry Springer ideas in their head.

Good luck, girl. You have a great girlfriend.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    That sounds good Bethany. Unless you've got some immediate necessity, I wouldn't tell anyone else at the moment. Just let things roll along between you and your girlfriend. If you feel you need to tell a member of the family, your mother might be the best one to tell first.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Yes I agree with Paula. Don't rush things, take your time. But well done Bethany and well done Lora!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

I live on the west coast of FL.In the Tampa bay area and in Franklin NC
    Sounds as though you have a very understanding FG. But take it slowly and talk and very inportant listen. I have been there.