Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaved Legs

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Shaved Legs

I shave my legs during the winter. When I can cover them up when I go out.
    However, I've been reading some threads about others with shaved legs in public, without anyone caring. So I took the chance and kept my legs shaved when I started work, wearing my shorts.
    For over a month, no one noticed. However, there was a gay guy that kept saying "Sexy Legs" to me, but I just mostly ignored it. However, one day he asked "Do you shave your legs?" And I said yes.
    Obviously he spread the word. No one cares at all. But only one guy "teases" me about it, but not negatively at all.
    I was kind of thinking about letting the hair grow back.... but the hell with that. I love my shaved legs!.

They're your legs, shave them if you wish, ain't nobody elses business.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

When I first started shaving my legs, I was very fearful of what people might think if they saw. I'd grow it back before every doctor's visit or any other activity when I'd expect people may see my legs.

After a while, I just couldn't stand to have my hairy legs anymore, period. I always hated growing the hair back. I always resented why I had to... and realized I didn't have to. It was all in my head - society's "gender rules" put that BS in there.

My whole body is shaved all the time, all year round. It has been for some time now. No one has said a single word about it, from doctors to family or co-workers. I don't think anyone's really noticed. I don't care if they do either.

If they ask, I'll confirm - I'm a shaver. I might even make fun of them for not shaving. Keep 'em on their hairy toes.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Hi Susan,
    I was just like you; having shaved my legs in the winter but letting the hair grow back during the summer, until this year. I finally shaved them a couple of weeks ago, and no one has said a word about it. I had to make an unexpected trip to the doctor yesterday, and he didn't say a word about my hairless legs. I've also thought about letting the hair grow back, but so far I still have smooth legs! Stay with it!

Rebecca
    Last edited by Rebecca Jackson; 07-02-2009 at 09:47 PM.

I would keep shaving your legs also...you go girl! If you have taken the step to shave your legs and still wear shorts, do NOT let one or two narrow minded people stop you from being who you are! I've been shaving my legs every now and then....I do prefer them smooth, though...but haven't had the courage to wear shorts quite yet, but you just gave me a little bit of courage!

Suz

Shave legs are definitely the best, especially with stockings. I went all last summer shaved and no one noticed, or said a word. I suppose if I had real dark hairy legs, the change would be obvious, but the hair on my legs is naturally very sparse and light. Anyways, once you've experienced shaved legs, I can't imagine going back.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    I'm with Gabrielle. I keep shaved all the time and just couldn't stand to grow it out to please some one else's sensibilities. This is why Mother Nature gave us ocular muscles, so we can avert our gaze. If they don't like it, let 'em look at something else.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

I shave my legs and my the rest of my body and have for years.. now i don't wear shorts around the family or friends so no problem with that.. i did have a skin problem on my legs last year that I showed the DR and he ask if I shaved my legs and I simple said yes but I had been doing that for years so the shaving was the problem.. and it wasn't. Now I had an excuse but don't ever really use it.. the hair on my legs was long and grey.. it would slide though the fabric on my slacks and look like lint on my pants legs so that is one little reason I did it.. but the main one was it feels better in stockings..

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Lots of male athletes shave their legs, for a variety of reasons. And most people don't pay that close attention to your legs when you are out in public anyhow. I haven't had hair on my legs for so long I don't even remember what it looks like!

I do know the girl who does my pedicure would be shocked if I came in with hairy legs!! Smooth shaved legs rule!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

marny

I started shaving my chest because I didn't like the hair tickling my chin. It was also only two regions where i sprouted grey. the chest hair is gone and the legs weren't far behind. There have been some looks but do I care? I have told my wife that if anyione looks at her or me funny,just tell them the truth. I won the tour de france 5 years in a row!

I have been shaving my legs for about 4 years. I like my shaved legs and like others said, I don't care what others say.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Why let the hair grow back. Everyone knows, no one cares and I assume you like the feeling of shaved legs.

Nothing beats a great pair of shaved legs

Keep thoughs legs shaved girl. I keep mine shaved all the time now. Oh so sexy. Anyway it ain't know bodys business if you shave your legs or not. I even wear my girl shorts all the time. Nobody notices. And if they did, get over it honey.flickr.com/photos/daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Banned Read only
    I made a thread on this last night but about my neighbor possibly seeing my legs, and the more I think about it the less I care about anyone seeing my legs shaved, but I'm not a shorts person anyways but the only reason I wear them is while swimming.

For me, shaved legs year round are an absolute must.
    For one thing you avoid that painful toughening up period after the first shave of the Fall when you're legs are subject to cuts and burns and those horrible red bumps.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    However, there was a gay guy that kept saying "Sexy Legs" to me, but I just mostly ignored it. However, one day he asked "Do you shave your legs?" And I said yes.
    Gays apart, most people don't look closely at men's legs. Even then, the current metrosexual fashion means that hairless male legs are very common (usually in pairs ).
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]I have shaved my legs about 3 times in the past 6 months.. my hair grows slow.. anyway, i do get nervouse when i first shave them but after a few thin hairs come to light, i'm okay. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]one of my 'workers' thinks that i am heraditely (sp) light haired with little on my arms..hehe.. i shaved them and it grows back slowly.. was waiting to explain my eyebrows since i shaved them, but got no real response..so i'll keep em trimed.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs, [/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

If you want to be womanly you shave your legs, that's the way I look at it. Besides it takes way too long to shave hairy legs. If you shave every day and miss a spot it doesn't matter, you will get it tomorrow. That's how GG's do it.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Right on! I love your attitude about the whole thing

Seriously!

Most folks don't ask me about their grooming habits - So I don't ask them about mine.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Shaved AND tanned

I ussually keep my legs hairless, and this summer is no different. I moved to an apartment that has a sun deck on the roof and have been tanning pretty regularly. I was going to go to the farmers market down at the city park yesterday and realized my legs looked very very girly. I chickened out and didn't go. I don't get it. I went for a walk around the block last weekend in full dress and yesterday I was scared to go out with my legs shaved in guy cloths.
    Susan

Always Shaved

[SIZE=4]Susan,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I used to be the same way. Then last year I started shaveing them, all year. I really thought some of the more macho alpha males I am friends with would have noticed and said something. As of the present time though,not one person has said anything to me. So now I am to where even if they did it would not mean anything to me. I have begun too (ever so slightly) kick that damn door right of the hinges[/SIZE].
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Its like " MIND OVER MATTER" I don't MIND if you see them shaved & your opinion dosen't MATTER
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

Not normally a "shorts" type of person but lately I've kinda gotten the bug of wanting to wear them. Happened to be in Famous Footware earlier today getting a pair of sandals. The S.A. commented that I have better looking legs than she has, (insert huge grin here) Thanked her for the comment, she went on to ask if I shave them, told her no I get waxed, which lead to an interesting chat about how it feels and where I go and what do I get waxed other than my legs. (everything) The look on her face when I said that, was priceless.

So, fuzzless legs, helped begin a cool conversation.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Actually a lot of guys, not only TGs, shave their legs nowadays anyway, hence the plethora of depilating creams for males and shavers designed for male legs. I wouldn't worry about it at all. It's cleaner and feels nicer.