Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shaved Legs

Shave shave shave shave shave

I shave my entire body and even get pedicures with black polish. I've been told I look great as a guy and as a girl so whatever. The little Thai honey that does my pedicure is super sexy and girlie so we enjoy the process together. She loves the fact that when she massages my legs they're smooth. BTW, the leg massage is the best part of the pedicure. ENJOY!

shaving legs??????

Hi everyone.

Just wonded how many of you shave your legs on a regular basis?

I kind of want to but my accepting SO does not want me to. Is there any activities i can start doing to make an excuse to shave them or not?

Ive recently started fighting like boxing and mma. How do you think they will react to shaved legs?

Advice please

Lee

cycling is the usual favourite as an excuse

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    What Becky said. And I think a lot of competitive swimmers also shave. As to what the guys at the gym will say, who knows? Good luck.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

The other day I wanted to shave my legs in the worst way. My wife don't like me doing that either. So she said "please wait until after summer". I took this as validation and said OK. This gives me something to look forward to. This is marriage, give and take.

All the above apply i.e. cycling/swimming /gym however with all the male grooming products available today I don't think it is that surprising to some people to just say 'I just disliked being so hairy and wondered if this would mske me feel a little cleaner and better about myself.

Good luck! P.S. I shave all the time winter and summer

Honey

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I'm in your same situation. I even googled to see if there is any dermatological disease which only cure is shaving. As far as my research went, there isn't

I will run a marathon and I plan to shave my legs just after summer vacations, one month before the marathon, and keep them smooth at least until the marathon goes.

I'm in the closet. I shaved my legs once and my wife didn't like it. She didn't forbid, but said that it looked awkward and feminine (duh!). I told her that if she doesn't like it I wouldn't do it. But I guess that the marathon is a good excuse. What do you think? Would you buy it if you were not a crossdresser?

I always keep my legs shaved. It's not that big a deal--though I thought that it would be when I started doing it. When I occasionally wear drab shorts or a man's swim suit, I don't get any odd looks and no one questions it. Don't worry about it or about excuses to explain it.
    warmly, Linnea

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I keep mine shaved 24/7 all year round. I've been doing this for over 10 years, way before I was out of the closet. I used to workout in the gym a lot and told my friends that I liked the smooth, tanned, bodybuilding look even though I was only moderately muscular.

Male underwear models, bodybuilders, swimmers, cyclists, and all manner of people have little or no body hair. Some people might see it as being unusual or that you are being vain but that's their problem not yours. It's no big deal to not have body hair ..... unless your girlfriend likes a manly looking man with hairy legs. However, maybe in time she might get used to it. That's what happened with my wife when I started shaving my arms about 3 years ago. She wasn't too keen on it at first, but then after seeing it often she kinda got used to it and now she thinks I look better because of it ... especially when I'm en femme in sleeveless dresses. Tan your legs (I use a bronzer) after you shave them they look much better when brown and smooth.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Its an addiction that spreads ....right thru the entire body !!
    I started with the legs , then progressed to all over .....
    Crazy as it may seem to some , to bathe , shave fully arms , legs , ect then talc all the areas that ( cough ) need it is one of the greatest feelings to experience . For me it feels so clean . I think in this day and age of metro sexuals ect it will certainly catch on .......... If you look next time youre out and about , you,ll see regardless of dressing or not theres a lot of guys wearing shorts , ect who now take personal grooming to the next level .....

You need no reason other than, "I like them that way." I've kept mine shaved for 4 years and still haven't heard a single comment, and this in small-town Texas! Since I'm in shorts for most of the warm season, I shave more frequently than I do in winter. Heck, no one can see them if they're encased in jeans, I can be a little lazy with shaving. In summer, I shave them every other day or two; in cooler weather I'll wait a few days. Enjoy the feeling, after all, they are your legs. O

Aspiring Member

Shaved

I shave everything in sight except my arms and I enjoy the feel of my girly things next to the finshed product, makes me feel years younger. Keep up the pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleMonaco View Post
    I shave my entire body and even get pedicures with black polish. I've been told I look great as a guy and as a girl so whatever. The little Thai honey that does my pedicure is super sexy and girlie so we enjoy the process together. She loves the fact that when she massages my legs they're smooth. BTW, the leg massage is the best part of the pedicure. ENJOY!
    In the past, I told people I shaved because during a massage it pulled on the hairs and was painful. And it does make a difference. I love a massage just after shaving. But now I'd say it's because I like the way it feels, smile at them, and then talk about something else.
    Jinny

Here for the last like six months I have been going completely hairless, except for arms and head. My wife doesn't mind and actually loves my legs. Says they are shapely. Does that mean she thinks I have fat calves lol. The best thing I love about shaving them is rubbing lotion on them right after shaving when they are so super smooth. I love it and I don't think I'll ever go back.
    [SIZE="2"]All those that believe in telekenesis, raise my hand.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tvbeckytv View Post
    I was a on a road-racing team for a few years from high school till college...road races& criteriums.
    Shaving legs....all true. My mom freaked out when I did it , because my coach told me so. I've been on & off. ....came to the conclusion that in any circumstances, including guy mode, that "no hair" was a thousand times better than hair.

Shaved legs,

For the last several months I have kept my legs and arms shaved and have been wearing clear nail polish on both my toes and fingers. I work out side every day in shorts and a tee shirt and because I work on a boat I am barefoot most of the time. As of yet, if anyone has noticed and I sure they have at least notced my legs, they have said nothing.
    I just spent a week on vacation in much the same manor and again no one seem to pay much attention.
    Even when I am in drab and go for my manicures/pedicure the salon girls don't seem to pay it much mind. Although the last time there must have still been a little color left over after the weekend as I did get a couple of curious looks while she was doing my toe nails. I f they ever do sayanything I will siply let them choose the color they want to put on them LOL

I say go for it.

Hugs Phyliss
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Phyliss Hdson; 08-17-2009 at 11:15 PM.

I've kept my legs shaved for 2 years now, and not even once has anyone commented. My leg hair seems to grow faster than my wife's though, so I have to shave more often as she doesn't like the stubbly feel.

smooth legs

I have the opportunity to dress this week aas my family is away, So the First thing I did was get a set of nails and pedicure, Secound was a full leg wax, I,m not very hairy but my legs are so smooth. I dont need to wear hose. Its so nice to put some baby oil on my legs and show off my toes. I went to mall in a denim skirt and my sandals and fit in perfectly. Its summer thats how GG's are dressing. I dont care what anyone thinks I like being a soft smooth Girl

I shaved my legs all the year. My wifes accept and help me.

Since I've been shaving I've noticed that there are a lot of guys that shave their legs. My sons music teacher, guys at Starbucks, guys out walking with their girlfriends, etc..... No one seems to care so why should I! That's pretty cool and makes me think the world is becoming more accepting of things all the time.

I've been shaving for a couple of months now.

My wife was against it, yet she seems to like rubbing my legs.

I feel a need to shave them everyday, due to the stubble.

I also wear toe nail polish and sometimes even fingernail polish.

No one has said anything at the gym, and I regularly use the pool for lap swim and there have been no comments about my legs or polish.

The pool has been closed for a few weeks now due to maintenance, and I use the elliptical, cycle and treadmill. Still no comments about my legs.

And I wear ladies tank tops, as well as women's tennis shoes. The only thing I have on that was made for a male is the underarmour compression shorts and the gym shorts.
    DonnaT

I've been shaving all over for 3 or 4 years now. Wife is ok but doesn't like the stubbly feel occasionally. The only comment I've had is from a long time friend who asked about it whilst he was sat on a settee next to me. He just accepted the explanation I gave - genuine at the time - but I'd now say I just prefer it, which I do. In fact, I feel "dirty" if not shaved once a week at least. I wear shorts - including a couple of pairs my wife passed on, sunbathe on public beaches, etc., no reaction. I was nervous initially, but as most have already said, people either don't notice or don't care.

Hi Susan,

Keep'em shaved. It's nobody elses business but yours.

Michelle

Why does this same thread regarding leg shaving come up every two weeks? Why can't folks understand that they are YOUR LEGS and if you want them shaved then shave them! It is no anyone else's business. It is really that simple.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Shaved Legs

I have shaved my legs for years and no one has ever noticed, except other gulls,in face I shave all my body and love it.