Thread: point of no return

point of no return

the point of no return or crossing the line
    playing is one thing but when it gets out of control
    when wearing girl cloth is better then wearing guy cloths
    when not wearing a bra make you feel naked
    i feel this way most of the time that if i do not stop
    i will keep pushing the line until i gone past the point of no return, and i well lose my true self
    dose any one els efeel this way or am i just the only one

Missy:
    Crossdressing is one thing.....addiction & obsessive/cumpulsive disorder is another thing, especially when layered on top of crossdressing. ....same with gambling.
    Know who you are....ask yourself why you do it....tha't all I'm saying. Otherwise, be you & have fun!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Only you can detirmine what really is "your true self!" I can dress or not dress, whichever I feel like doing at a particular time. I crossdress because I like to, not because I am driven to do it. But that is me, you may be totally different in your feelings.

I have no desire to be a woman, only to dress like one. As a widower who lives alone, I have the freedom to dress the way I want when I want. As I said, some days I do and some days I don't. I am ME no matter what I am wearing! And so are you!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    ...and i well lose my true self dose any one els efeel this way or am i just the only one
    We're all different.

For me, my TRUE self feels more like Gabrielle than Gabe. Gabe was never a happy man. Gabrielle however, loves life, she's very happy, much easier going, not so foul-mouthed, and she smiles a LOT. See? I'm smiling again!

My true self is the me that society never allowed me to be. To hell with that. Maybe I can't be the real me all the time, but I feel like I only "loose myself" when I'm forced into guy-mode for long periods on end. The man I present to the world is mostly an act. The t-girl I present, is mostly me. I only say "mostly" because I'm still evolving. There is much programming I must still undo in my own mind - the garbage that was driven in there all my life.

This is not me saying I'm throwing away my man-side and going to be a 24/7 t-girl. It is me saying that I hate being forced into the form that is less like me than the form that feels more like me. It's terribly unbalanced right now.

I can't see any point of no return in my life. Only a point in which I achieve a good balance.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    i will keep pushing the line until i gone past the point of no return, and i well lose my true self
    No. Don't be silly, hon. Of course you're not the only one. We are all on this journey. You aren't alone and don't for a minute even think you are. <arm around your shoulder>

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Be sure you are not the only one Missy! Most of us had the same feeling at any moment of our lives.

I think the question is which one is your true self?
    That guy who feels uncomfortable wearing guy clothes or that girl who feels naked when not wearing a bra?

My true self is the second option (the girl). Maybe yours is the same.

Think about it Missy!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

Return to what?? I crossed the line - the point of no return when I tried on my first pair of panties at age 9. It was then that I affirmed what I knew to be true - I was really female and wanted to be a girl. The second time I crossed the line is when I told someone else my secret = there is no going back!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Breasts hair and lipstick tinaashley's Avatar
    I have found that the more I dress the more I want to dress. As time has passed, from wearing those first panties to the first bra to the first dress to the first shoes.....I have wanted the next bit to be even more feminine and then to be dressed for longer each time and to be dressed more frequently. I now have more female clothes than male and go shopping casually for female clothes and accessories and make-up whereas I only shop for male clothes when I actually need them.
    There certain points of crossing when it feels that I have passed a test or stage and then feel that I can do it more often and more satisfying. For example going out in public for the first time and realising that people don't stare when they see you at a distance, gradually getting closer to people and still no reaction to being more confident to be in other places. Needing less time to plck up the courage to get out of the car and walking round the mall. Taking longer to brouse the make-up section and actually looking at the different shades of lipstick rather than just diving in and picking the first one that comes to hand.
    Each section is crossing the line. There isn't one line. Keep on going and be happy about it.

It's really a matter of perspective. Clothing has nothing to do with our true self, clothing is merely an affectation and an adornment.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

You can look upon life and say that every thing you do is a point of no return or you can say that everything you do is a step forward in knowledge and understanding, it is just a question of do you control what you do or does what you do control you .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    I really can't see where the point of no return is unless you go through GRS but then you'd have so much counselling along the way that you'd not get very far through the process before realising whether or not it was right for you. Apart from that I think the biggest danger (and one that I think we're all potentially vulnerable to) is of developing a shopping addiction.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

It is Part of all of us, I beleive

You are who you are. And most of us feel and or beleive we are all girls trapped in a mans body. If it feels natural to be in womans clothing, then that is correct, because that is what you beleive is true. You are a true woman. I feel the same way, I love the natural feel of long hair rubbing against my shoulders and back, love the feeling of lipstick on my lips, nylons on my legs and the feeling of wearing a beautiful dress that sways as I walk. It is just natural.

You need to practice and learn to know the difference and learn to handle being both (male/female), if that is your choice. It is not easy, but most of us must learn to balance the two lives.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Rita is as much a art of me as my male side. She is sometimes evident when I am in boy mode, and vice-versa. I don't really separate them in my mind. BOTH are ME...

Banned Read only

what's in YOUR pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabrielle Hermosa View Post
    The man I present to the world is mostly an act.
    Me too!

It's funny because my "man" act is quite clumsy I think, and if I were an FtM I don't think I would pass very well.

I've written about this before but when I was younger and still developing my "act", I was called out way too many times for not being man enough. How do you like that? I have the actual dangling parts and I still couldn't pass.

It's a mad world,
    -Misty

Wow!

Its has not been easy managing CDing and drab life this days, when ever i look at my nails and see them plain (with no polish) i feel as if am under dressed. When in drab and i dont get to push the chest and swoosh the hips i feel a bit odd .......ohh my gawd whats happening.

Hi Missy. I think you have to be in control of what you are doing and why you are doing it. During the week I am a normal guy, bringing up children, going to work etc and I accept that.

At the weekends I am my true self. Totally out and honest. I have had to strip a lot of my male conditioning away to enable me to do that. I do it away from home so lead two totally separate lives. One very straight, the other very, very wild.

I hate coming back from my wild life - but then I am comforted in that I will have my children around me. I love going to my wild life and its always just around the corner so I can live the gap in between, which incidentally, provides the finances.

At home this weekend BUT wild for five consequetive days from Wednesday. Can't wait and am already preparing my wardrobe
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/