Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who are CDs suppose to marry ( "Ideal" CD partners)

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Nadia- Maria had such well articulated ideas on the 1st page, I should not even speak

She said " "We « know » that gender and sexual orientation are « independent » from each other. Therefore I doubt it were promising a hypothesis to link crossdressers to bisexuals and spend much time to check its possible validity.

However I would well hypothetize some transgender people - among those who feel they are simultaneously male and female, without denying to the least extent any of their both genders - can experience being/feeling a straight man when in drab, and a straight woman whenever they are crossdressed and feel like a woman. "

1st part: I've read that and my girl was very pleased to read that in her research after I came out as a CDer to her

2nd part: This point is key for me. I haven't mentioned this before, nervous Most times when I dress up I am pretty much pretending to be a ****ty chick. So I play around sexually with stuff, playing the role, which I love. Now I'm not much attracted to men (very occasionally), and I love women, never been with a guy. BUT when I'm Samantha I play with sex toys...

Sooooo call me gay, call me straight, call me confused, I don't care! Because I have a fiance who knows about all of it and loves me just the same, I am very lucky and I know it

Hardest thing in the world was to tell her I cross dress, but I felt like I couldn't ask her to marry me until she new the truth, new all of me, new Samantha She's not the only understanding women out there, good luck sweety!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    Hi all, it has always been a tug of war for most CDs between them and their wives/SOs on whether to dress freely and be who they are or hide their CDing and become frustrated, in that line i wanted to know who are CDs suppose to marry (especially bi-CDs) cos it looks as if there are always marriage issues posted on this forum.
    How about someone that loves you for who you are. Seen as marriage is all about honesty, or atleast it should be, starting off on the right foot is a good option. It someone can't accept what you do, then no matter how hard you try there will always be an underlying current of discontent in the relationship.
    And no matter how much you think you love them, sooner or later their disapproval and inability to compromise will become a stumbling block for both of you and your love could very well turn to resentment. Although it has to be said that some GGs have coped magnificently even though they do not like it one bit so there are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but it isn't something I'd like to take a risk on.
    I know that accepting spouses are few and far between so that does kind of narrow the field down a tad but take heart we do exist. I am a firm believer that if you really do love someone you can accept most things and find a way to live happily ever after, after all marriage is all about compromise. I think sometimes we forget that Mr or Mrs perfect dont exist and there will always be something that we have to compromise over, that to me is the beauty of love because I know for everything I have to compromise over, so too does my partner and that kind of makes me feel very special and accepted.
    Take care
    Bev
    Last edited by Bev06 GG; 07-12-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: added text

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    That was just lovely Bev
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sosoft73 View Post
    Nadia and many others are recommending other TGs as potential partners while Joni Marie is talking about "pure luck" as a source of salvation for CDs in getting life parners. With same sex marriages being antagonised and issues of "pure luck" proving to be stressful, my prediction that CDs will find it really hard/impossible to get "ideal" partners is being vindicated ......... this brings me to the question .......what did nature plan for us am really getting anxious.
    I am also insearch of an Ideal c.d.partner can come close to me for either being a true friend or a life partner willingly.Welcome C.D.s
    vjaducd