Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: suggestions for a new name?

AS sherryleigh I don't know what to say....other than Sherry Leigh is the name I am. Sherry Leigh is what I wish and want to be. Why I chose my name is another story and I guess the story is Sherry is my name. I've called myself Sherry since I was a youngster, gurlster, tg, ts whatever label is convenient. I'm just wierd I suppose but I am Sherry....at least today anyway!
    Sherry

Hi Tess,

Good luck to you with your name search. There are as you probably know, several internet sites that list female names and the frequency with which they are used in the population (popularity). Perhaps looking at one of those lists and narrowing it down by removing those that don't appeal to you or "fit" your feminine personality will help.

One more thing, I firmly believe that one must be at peace with themselves and their situation to effectively find a name because your name beyond anything else is the short descriptor of who you are. For me, my given name and my nickname have always been with me and I consider myself extremely fortunate that they describe my nature better than my living relatives and most friends could ever imagine. I'm Michelle because Michelle is me (always has been, always will be).

Find some respite from the everyday troubles we all encounter, unclutter your mind from worry and your name will find you.

Michelle

"Keiva" means "angel" in old gaelic.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Names

I let women chose my name. I have a name according to how I am dressed. As a tart, I am Raven Nympho. As a nurse, it is Sally Prince. As a gypsy it is Romana. As a Secretary it is Miss Smith.

I don't now what is my favourite character though!

Banned Read only
    I just want to be Kathy Ann.

Love to All

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar

Tis done!

I have now gone ahead and renamed,
    Tess-Leigh <lastname> (username tess-leigh)
    is now
    Sandra Leigh <lastname> (username sandra-leigh)

I've been busy creating new email accounts, editing names on existing ones, etc., etc..

Thanks to people for their input!