Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: first time you got cought dressing

The first time I got caught was by my mother. I was 12 at the time. She was NOT pleased. That was the day I learned just how worthless I really was (or believed I was) and began to hate myself. It was the beginning of my dark years, that lasted until just a few years ago.

I wrote about getting busted in more depth here. As traumatic as that was in my life, I've communicated with others who's getting caught stories were far, far worse. It's such a waste - to treat us like this. I might have been so much more successful in life had I not spent most of it hating myself and trying to figure out what the hell I am. I'll never get those years back.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

It was a very nice day after school one day during the month of May when I was fifteen years old. I tore a new pair of pants at school and my mother told me to go change. I changed alright. I changed into my sister's green skirt and white sweater with all the necessary girly things on underneath. I was laying on my bed (I fell asleep) when I heard my mother ask me what I was wearing that skirt for. I quickly got out of bed and shut the door. I quickly ot out of the girly stuff and back into my stuff.
    When I went down to supper my mother asked me if the skirt fit. I told her no. My sister asked her if what fit and I told her it was a new jock I got for school. Nothing more said.
    Later that evening when my parents came back from being out my father came into thre living room to confront me. He couldn't right away and left the room. He came back a few minutes later and asked what I was wearing. I finally admitted to wearing a skirt (obviously my mother never saw the other things I was wearing). He told me to never do it again and I promised not to. (yeah right!)
    The next morning when I went down to breakfast my mother and sister gave me the biggest s___ eating grins I ever did see. Nothing more was ever said about it.

My sister was the first to catch me.....I had been wearing her panties for some time and I think that she knew and set me up. Anyway she was more curious than spiteful and agreed to keep my secret if i would model them for her. To my knowledge, she has been faithful to that promise for over 40 years now.
    Carolina Girl

never been caught

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Oh yes, I remember being caught and questioned over wearing clothing.
    But I can't walk around naked!

...oh, did you mean crossdressing?

My mother was cleaning my room and found my stash of hidden clothes when I was 13. These were things I had taken from friends of mine sisters. I would take them from the clothes hamper (always in the bathroom) when at their houses. My mother was in tears and her and my father sent me to counseling. That's when I realized counseling is useless. My mother threw everything in the trash but I sneaked out and got it and re-hid it (they never found it again). I often wonder if it is still hidden in that house after 49 years. I quit dressing at around 16 and did not start again until 30 years later, but I was always turned on by women's clothes.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i've never been flat out caught. i think its inevitable though....i dread the day. or maybe it will be the best day ever?

My mother found my stash of pantyhose when I was 13. I'd hid it in a foolish place (underneath mattress). She gave me a fire and brimstone speech, to which I responded with virtually nothing.

I wasn't about to give up crossdressing, I just hit it better. Like an earlier poster, I found a very good hiding spot and it was never discovered.

Now, I don't hide. My kids don't know, but they are young and don't understand mommy's side of the closet/drawers vs. daddy's. My wife does know, and is supportive so I don't hide from her.

Banned Read only

caught

I wasn,t real lucky the first time i got caught.I was 5 and in the bathroom with moms girdle and hose and heels on they didn,t fit I loved them mom and dad unlocked the dorr and dad gave me a good bottom warming and said he hoped i learned something from his punishment.I DID NEVER WOULD HE CATCH ME AGAIN.Around 12 mom saw me in her nighty and teased me,Asking me if it fit but i denied.No more said.

i wasn't caught dressing but i had a stash of my mothers panties and bras hidden in my room in my closet and one day she found them and flipped out on me. now i just hide on piece of her clothing.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I was about 7 or 8 and faked being sick to be home alone, after ever body left I went into my mothers room and put on her girdle, bra, hose, heels, slip, and dress. When I was in the bathroom trying on her jewelry she walked in and caught me in the act. She made me strip down and warmed my back side . After that for punishment she put one my sisters dress on me , when I got mad and tore it she really got mad, after another warming she grabbed a pair of my sisters panties and put them on me then tights, padded bra, slip, a new dress, heels, even a wig of hers then full makeup and nail polish. She had me spend the rest of the day dressed as her new daughter. taking me to work with her and then sitting in the kitchen when my brothers and sisters come home from school to pick on me. And then if that wasn't bad enough she took me out shopping to try on dresses and shoes . Then on the drive home she said that if I ever do any thing like that again I'll have to go to school dressed as a girl so all my friends can see me... I think she thought that she taught me a lesson... and she be right ... Makeup and where she keep ed her wig...
    Courtney

I was caught wearing my sisters leotard and tights when i was 7...It was not a good day at my house! My dad who was a marine did not like the fact his son was wearing his sisters clothes...talk about a butt spanking...Did it stop me? No! Dont even ask about the time when they caught me wearing a maxi pad...

Quote Originally Posted by babyrene View Post
    I was caught wearing my sisters leotard and tights when i was 7...It was not a good day at my house! My dad who was a marine did not like the fact his son was wearing his sisters clothes...talk about a butt spanking...Did it stop me? No! Dont even ask about the time when they caught me wearing a maxi pad...
    Maxi pad?!?!?!?! WTF!!

Only ever caught once by my great aunt who caught me wearing my Mum's tights (pantyhose). Not much was said about it though, and I don't she mentioned it to my parents. Was caught with painted toe nails by my Dad when I was 16: my feet were hanging out of the end the bed once morning when he came to wake me up. Nothing was said about it, though I couldn't look my Dad in the eye for a few days.

Was caught only once - somewhere in the 12-15 range I think.. I had raided an 'auction box' of random clothing and want-not and found a beautiful forest greenish corseted full length dress. It had seen it's years of wear and storage. I snuck it out and my heart skipped a beat when it FIT (so obviously it was for a smaller woman at the time). Soo.. I had borrowed a new pair of my mom's stockings and ended up spending the afternoon wandering around the house doing this and that and being happy... till I heard some people fidgeting with the front door of the house.. EEK! The stairs up were across the hallway in front of the door too, so I was trapped in the living room, in a dress & stockings.. I remember the event very clearly, but the family closeted the experience and never spoke of it again. When I came out to my brother a few months ago now, he remembered it..

My first time getting caught.

My first time getting caught was my aunt walking in on me in the bathroom with her thigh-highs, skirt, silky flower print shirt and her silky gray matching bra and panties.

In all actuality though, it was all started by her. I was 8 when she caught me but when I was around 5 her and my cousin would dress me up and use me as a live doll. They put lots of female clothes on me for a year or so.

It wasn't until a year or so ago that my aunt and cousin told me that they dressed me up and they hoped that I didn't turn into a crossdresser(LOL).

re: first time caught

Wow, this brings back memories.
    I had starting dressing at a very early age and had learned to put back my mom's and sister's things EXACTLY as I found them.
    My grandmother's underwear wasnt as much of a problem.
    Anyways, I had dressed one Sat morning before work.
    I was 14 or 15 at the time and was in my favorite outfit,
    a nice shadow panel white full slip, panty-girdle with stockings and panties.
    I heard my mom coming, got undressed fast, threw it under the little bureau and got ready for work, etc.
    Naturally, I forgot about putting them back in her drawers, and come Sunday afternoon when I got home from work, they were pretty mad at me.
    I couldnt figure out why until they told me that my mom was vacuuming my room and found the pile under the bureau.
    I got out of that one and was safe for a number of years until prob age 20.
    My parents were going out on Mother's Day for dinner and dancing and after work I rushed home and dressed up in her wedding gown, veil, and gloves and just as I was parading around the house I hear the garage door open and I just about died.
    I managed to get everything off and stuffed the wedding dress in the dryer thinking she wouldnt find it there but of course she did.
    This led to a big fight and they threw me out of the house for the night.
    To this day they are not accepting of me.
    But I had many a good day dressing up when my grandmother watched us after school from ages 11-14.
    She had drawers of open-bottom girdles, functional full slips (just one with lace) and nice roomy bloomers.
    I guess this is why to this day I prefer the "Grandma" look in my undies sometimes.
    My sister had the basic bras and some lacey lingerie
    and my mom had some panty-girdles, a nice selection of colored slips (wish I kept some of them) and basic satin panties and a few shadow panel white slips from Sears (which I love)
    I was almost caught a few times in my sister's prom dresses but luckily managed to escape

Caught by my baby brother.

First time I got caught?

I was about 8 years old. I shared a room, actually it was more like a hallway ,with my younger bother. I would often wore a dress, or night gown, to bed at night. Secretly putting it on under the covers. Wearing it helped me to sleep better.

My bother noticed I was doing something strange and pulled the covers off of me. I tried to pull the sheet back up to cover myself but he already saw what I was wearing.

He looked at me totally expressionless for a moment. Not saying a word.

I had to think quickly. So I started laughing loudly and threw the sheet off me.
    "It's a joke!" I said, " Don't I look pretty?"

He started chuckling too.

After a few minutes I removed the clothes and he returned to his bed. I waited patiently for him to fall back asleep before I put them back on.

Today no body in my family even remembers any of the instances where I was unintentionally outed. Some of them won't even see or talk to me anymore. Sadly my younger bother is one of them.

I guess their in denial.That's not a river in the Amazon! Its the river of tears, created by misinformation and society's narrow view, that divides family members.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I was maybe 13-14. My mother caught me. Told me if I was to do it again she'd make me dress in front of my siblings. Was a couple more years before I dressed again.

I was caught numerous times. Evidently, as soon as I was old enough to know anything at all, I knew I was a crossdresser. My mom used to have a photo of me nicely dressed coming down the stairs at my grandparents house - in a dress and heels - at the age of three or so. During a family gathering at that. Caught and "talked to" numerous times. I guess she thought it was a cute childish thing I would grow out of.

- Then -

At the age of 16 or so, my mom found my stash - a LARGE stash (I started working nearly full time at age 13 or so, weekends and after school, so I was never short of cash). This led to a trip to a psychologist, which was just about a complete waste of time. The guy had no clue, and I actually said about two words.

Anyhow, there you go .

Crysten

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I was caught at 15, wearing a one piece swimsuit in bed. I already knew at the time I was transgendered, although that wasn't what it was called at the time, and I had actually decided to speak to my GP when I turned 16 about this.

The next day, after being caught, U was given a good talking to. iI can't remember the exact words used but it was enough to stop dressing for a few years and try to live as a normal guy. After about six years I realised that I made the wrong decision but because of my masculine build and body hair, I didn't think that I would ever able to transition. That has now changed but had I not been caught, I may have transitioned years ago.
    living the dream

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    My mom noticed that the snaps on her bra's in the wash were snapped together. Oppps.
    Nothing more was said.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

My parents found my stash of clothes, which was taken from my mother's stash of clothes, under my bed when I was, like, 15.

They gravely asked me about it later... I denied everything, and we just never discussed it again.

I was never caught in the act, but it was a terrible situation when I was questioned about it.

my first girlfriend gave me some of her clothes and i kept them in a bag under the back of my bed. well one day my step dad was doing something ( running cables ) in my room and moved my bed. the next day he asked me did I crossdress.

apart from being a shy person, but he was manly father figure in my life and he comes out this bluntly to me. I was like.. ehh no, my gf left them here the last time she was up.

he replied with, I dont mind if you are, im just asking.

I denied it so he said he may aswell drop her clothes back to her. which he actually did, I got them back though however.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I was little more than a todler (5-ish) when i got caught at my grandma's house playing with a pair of hose. The only thing she had a problem with was that I had a good pair. She went and got me an old pair to paly with, but I was to embaresed at getting caught to play with them.