Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: first time you got cought dressing

Red face first time you got cought dressing

Ok we all started some where at some age most of us must have been cought at some stage ?
    I remember when i was about 12 or 13 i had a pair of hold up stockings which i bought from a news agent i thought they were great, i used to wear them in my bed room of a night. One night i fell asleep and the next morning when my dad came into my bed room my feet were sticking out from under the covers. He did not say any thing untill the folowing aftrnoon he had a quiet word with me and ofered to take me to the doctors to get some tablets to stop me doing it, i was so embarrised i made a hasty retrete and we never spoke of it again. But even to this day if i am at my parents house and any thing of that nature comes on the tv or in conversation i cant look my dad in the eye could have been worse i supose !

yes i was caught many a times. but the first time is hard to recall. I think it was whn i was 12, and began the night before when my brother,my sisters and I were playing around. and as a game, my brother started tying mw up but 1st he slipped a blue and white stripped nightgown of my sisters over my body. I didnt think much of it at the time, but later in the evening as all was asleep, i got up and found that nightgown and slipped it on myself. I loved it. but my sister awoke and saw me. and all i could sa was my brother made me.

But from that day on, i have desired to wear every bit of female clothes

When I was 12 my father found my secret hiding place for my clothes. He asked me what kind of queer thing was going on. I remained silent and we never spoke of it again.

Charlene

Banned Read only
    My mom and step father found my stash of clothes when I was 13 or so. She asked me if I was gay and I said no and she threatened to make me go like that all day, but she didn't do it. She took me the next day and put me into counceling needless to say that didn't work. She has asked me numerous times if I still do it and I reply no because I don't want to hear her B%$@*ing at me. She does not need to know.

I've never been caught dressing but when I was about 15 my Mom found my stash and told me to get rid of the clothes. She wrote a note and left it on my things. She never talked to me about it. I have always been envious of others who have had helpful and accepting mothers. It is a great fantasy of mine.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I was 10 or 11 and my mom caught me wearing her Playtex OBG. She did not say much that day but come the weekend she handed me bra panties the girdle nylons slip blouse skirt and heels. She said if I could wear them all day she would buy me my own girdle. I did and she did and also bought me my own bra and panties.

I was about age 13 when mum found about my interest in dressing. As with others she found some clothing. She told me not to break her heart and made the old threat of making me wear fem clothes in front of other familly members. Just made me hide a little deeper in the closet.

Good thread Kate.

There was a pile of my older sister's old clothes that I would slip into when I was four years old. I would put on a dress and pretend my name was Julie.

Did this lots of times. One day my mother came in and caught me. She just smiled and left the room. This is one of my earliest memories and it is totally vivid.

What is interesting to me is that I knew to hide this behaviour at such a young age. How did I know it was to be hidden?

Jan

I will NEVER forget that day as it was a Saturday and my mother was suppose to work until 6PM.

She came home about noon and caught me red handed dress from head to toe. I can still hear her words "young lady take off my good dress NOW". I was 14 then

"What is interesting to me is that I knew to hide this behaviour at such a young age. How did I know it was to be hidden?"

My guess is that you knew you were using someone else's belongings without permission. The fact that it was clothing is irrelevant.

Why is it we are all about the age of twelve when we first remember dressing?
    I got caught the first and only time about that age when mom and my four year older sister came back early from a shopping trip. My sister was the first to see me fully dressed in her underware out of the wash basket and moms heels. My mom came upstairs and had to remove everything but my sisters panties which got pulled down while over moms knees for a quick and hard spanking....which I think my sister got to see and she told me later, much enjoyed and would check on me offten to see if she could catch me again. I made sure she never did and I didn't dress for a long time after that day.

My mother found my stash a few times when I was younger she never said anything she just threw everything away.After the third time I said I need to deal with this I was sixteen I went to the store bought a new dress,panties,hose,bra and shoes.then one day she brought dad his lunch at work I got myself all dressed and sat down and waited for her to get home.Instead of being willing to talk this out she wanted me to go to a counselor.I refused and told her I wasnt hurting anyone you should be happy I'm not doing drugs or drinking.To this day she hasnt brought it up again but she also has never found the stash or seen me dressed since.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I remember my first experience with girls clothes when I was 6 years old but it wasn't until I was 9 when I first got caught.

I was alone in the house, and I went to my Mom's room where I knew there was a cupboard with a box of some of her old clothes. I put on a blouse, a skirt, and some pantyhose. I then started playing with some of her makeup ... but then I suddenly heard my younger brother come into the house and start coming up the stairs calling my name as he came . I didn't have time to undress and get back into my boy clothes so I quickly hid under my parents bed. I nearly died when he came into the room and yes, he did look under the bed!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aspiring Member

Never (I think)

I was never actually caught by anyone......When I was 5 or 6 my sister caught me snoooping in her dresser drawers. She said if I was so interested in her things she just have to dress me in them (she was 5 yrs older than I)....She then paraded me in front of Mom & Dad (a whole 'nother story).

I dressed for a year or two with a high school buddy, but lost track of him after graduation.

After getting married, I 'fessed up to my wife after about five years....She was stunned and confused at first, but became more understanding as the years passed.

Actually the closest I'm been to getting caught was by the occasional unexpected visitor to our doors & windows ( UPS - Gas or Water meter reader etc)........If any of them noticed anything they no clue to me

Danielle

Banned Read only
    i got caught on my first ever time i crossdressed at age 4
    ive written about it in this post
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...90#post1774490

love and kisses
    bethany

Aspiring Member
    The first time I got caught was when I was seven or eight, I had a stash of stockings under my bed that my mother had found. Was told little boys don't wear stockings but wear socks.
    The next time I confess to one of my older sisters about ten years later that I enjoyed wearing her clothes. From then until now I still enjoy wearing wearing womans clothes, makeup and keeping my body hairless. At times I wish my own breast would have developed into at least a full "B" or "C" cup.
    As far as my sisters go as long as it is out of site it is out of mind and no they wouldn't want to even try to understand as to why I enjoy dressing and acting as a woman.

On a warm Saturday morning my mothere caught me in the bathroom. wearing one of my sisters slips and I was in the perocess of undressing my younger brother so I could put a slip on him and hug him. My mother got very mad and called me "a dirty boy " but never punished me or spoke about it again

I was caught sooooo many times. I was probably about 4 or 5 the first time. Caught in my moms slip drawer. Busted with my sisters slips many times. Lets just say, I would get into my moms stuff so many times, I never put it back the way I found it. She just put a not in her drawer saying to put the stuff in the dirty basket when I was done. So I did. She never brought it up for many years until my sister was at the house one day. This was after she was married. I was 17. They wanted to know if I was gay. I said nope. I was bi, but they did not need to know that. By then I had my own stash. I know it was found and gone through numerous times, because it was never put back exactly like had left it. Mom and sis never bring it up now.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    Don't remember how old Iwas but there was a box of dress up clothes my sister had. One was a cowgirl outfit with a blouse andred skirt. I wore it to bed one night. My mom came into the room and must have seen something poking out from the sheets. She made me change clothes and told me to stay out of the dress ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy Lady View Post
    I was 10 or 11 and my mom caught me wearing her Playtex OBG. She did not say much that day but come the weekend she handed me bra panties the girdle nylons slip blouse skirt and heels. She said if I could wear them all day she would buy me my own girdle. I did and she did and also bought me my own bra and panties.
    Lucky you. The first time I got caught wearing my sisters undies, all hell let loose. My bigmouthed brother told some of the kids in the street and that was it. I was labelled homo, queer, pufta (to name but a few). but I still could not hide my desire to cross dress.

Love

Julie
    XXX

When I was a young teenager my parents and sister left the house for an activity on a Saturday morning, so I had the house all to myself.

I went into my sister's room and put on one of her bathing suits and then went back into my room to play video games. I wasn't expecting my mom to come home when she did, and by the time I heard her she was in the hall headed toward my bedroom.

I ran to shut and lock my room door, changed back into my regular clothes and screamed "just a minute" while putting away the suit under my chair cushion.

Then I let her in and she felt my chest, I guess to feel my heart pounding. I thought she had caught me, but when I brought this up in December when I came out to her, she had no memory of it.

So, the one time that I thought I got caught I actually wasn't, though I came pretty darn close.

I can't say I've ever been caught when I was wearing something but I did come home one day from school when I was about 15 when my dad had the day off from work when he had been clearing in my room and had put things into my stash of thongs but he never said anything about it even to this day

The first time I got caught or kinda caught was when I was about 12 or 13. I put on my Moms 2 piece bathing suit. I wore them into the shower (I took my showers in her walkin shower vs the shower in the hall bathroom) and then proceeded to take them off and left them on the shower floor. A while later she asked me what they were doing all wet (I had to get them from her dresser so it wasn't like they were already in the bathroom). I was so embarrassed but didn't admit to it. She didn't press the issue and nothing more was said. But I have to think she had to know something was up.

Banned Read only
    The fist few times I was busted I did not have anything on, my mom was putting stuff away and she found some of the stuff I had. It was my fault for being careless. I know the first two or so times I came up with a dumb excuse. However, when I was officially busted I was in karate class and had a leotard under my karate outfit and well, I had no choice but to come out. At first it was the must horrible thing that happen to me but looking back on it now it was for the best.

Geoff

I was caught once when I was about 7 or 8 years old by my mother. She walked in on me while I was wearing her stockings and heels. She scolded me and told me not to do it again. I guess her scolding didn't quite work, but I never did get caught by her again!