Thread: am i trying to get caught?

Banned Read only

Wink am i trying to get caught?

the simple answer is NO followed by a but. ive been feeling kinda reckless this week going shopping on fri and sat,coming out about my dressing to my girlfriend and finally getting makeup.last night and this morning however ive been throwing all caution to the wind

.last night i spent 2 hours on crossdresserchatcity showing off my new outfits(7 in total with bra and panties flash,yeah im a naughty girl)which meant changing clothes 8 times with going back into guy mode at the end.

this was done at gone midnight when my parents were in bed in the room next door when the risk is both lower and higher at the same time.lower as they wouldnt be knocking on my bedroom door asking to borrow dvds or offering drinks if they were making,but at the same time, what if theirs a emergency or i drop something, wake them up and they come in to see what im doing.

this morning i went for lackof a better term, completely menta,l and got dressed up in full makeup,wig and one of my cute playsuits with heels and went out for a walk at 10.30am.i just ended up going just around the block but at 10.30 on a sun morning theres alot of people around either going to the supermakert to get the sunday roast, off to church(my town has 5 including a cathedra,not that i ever gol)or even just walking/driving down to see relatives.
    i passed 2 such groups and 3 individual walkers on a 400yrd walk which including which i didnt think about at the time having to walk past all my neighbours houses.

so am i getting reckless which will probably soon get me caught or are these acceptable risks to be taking.

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxxx

Oh,getting caught doesn't hurt,it just may be a little embarrassing.I had just about the same deal in that I liked dressing up and going out but was afraid of getting caught.
    I didn't then and still don't wear make-up so I was obviously a guy in a dress.My wife told me that since I like to dress that I should dress fulltime and never mind what people think.I agreed and we disposed of all my male clothing and now I go about my business
    entirely in female clothes.I'm sure there were some comments but none directed at me.
    Maybe they all think I'm gay and that's ok,my wife and I know I'm not and now after getting my implants,my neighbors,family and friends accept that it is still me.I am in a
    comfortable place in life and it's all good.
    Sorry for being so longwinded but all I can say is do what you think is right for you and
    never mind other peoples reactions.

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    Only you can ultimately decide if the risk is worth it. Going out in the daytime is, paradoxically, the best time to go out. The worse thing to do is go out late at night as women (unless they're of a certain profession) just don't go walking around the streets alone in the wee small hours so any female figure is likely to invite attention.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

Just who are you afraid of being caught by Hon?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I don't know if you are trying to get caught but going out at that time on a Sunday morning certainly can increase the chance of getting caught. Not to mention if you still needed to get back home and your parents are home (assuming they don't already know).

It can be exilerating going out in the daytime. I myself love this thrill. I have accepted that the more I do this the greater the chance that eventually I will get caught and outed. Perhaps hoping so to finally be forced to come out so to speak by way of having to explain myself.

Nevertheless, I love that rush of going out where there is an element of running into someone unexpectedly. At this time only one person (not including strangers) knows of my crossdressing. An ex long time ago.

can you live with the consequences if you are ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you are trying to get caught your doing a good job of it Bethany.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    its not too much of a problem if i do get caught i could probably out myself tomorrow if i wanted too. the problem isnt my close family,its my dads wife.she would be the one most likely to not like my dressing and would use it as an excuse to try and get my out of the house(she doesnt like the fact im at home again after moving out for 2 years) and would probably convince my dad to not be ok with me being bethany(she can get very vindictive)

bethany xxxxxxxxxxx

If you get caught just tell people there are alot worse things you could be doing. (Hard drugs, murder, stealing) I know a guy who has probably fried his brain by now using LSD. Just tell them it keeps you out of trouble.

Bethany, I think every body wants to get "caught". Why? Because that would take all the pressure of secrecy away. No body likes living in the dark having to conceal a legitimate part of themselves for fear of shame and ridicule by their peers. Sometimes we unconsciously allow ourselves to do things that we wouldn't normally do in an effort to send ourselves a message.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I don't think your trying to get caught Bethany, its the Adrenaline Rush your trying to get.

Adrenaline Rush, the release of Epinephrine into the blood stream, it is a powerful action, "fight or flight", hormone and also plays a central role in the short-term stress reaction.

This can be addicting for some, ie. the term Adrenaline Junkie.

The problem, the event that caused a Adrenaline Rush once, the body and mind gets used to after several times, and no longer causes that Rush.

So to get that same rush you got before, you need to, how to say, take it to the next level, or the term, Up It A Notch.

Keep in mind, this is just My Opinion, and I could be WAY OFF !
    "I am Yin & Yang, North & South, Night & Day, Feminine & Masculine" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64235483@N02/

I used to do risky things while dressed up when I was young. It was a desperate attempt to be caught dressed up, in the hopes of having someone discover me and tell me that it was alright to do it. In retrospect, it was a stupid thing to do, and I was lucky that no one did find out. The vast majority of people still won't accept crossdressing as a normal behavior. There are better ways to 'test the waters' than to just 'accidently' be caught and hope for the best.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.