Thread: Isn't it the greatist thing ever?

Aspiring Member

Isn't it the greatist thing ever?

I guess I'm like an old work horse....At the beginning of a holiday I'm excited and looking forward to a chance to "Dress".....But by Sunday I ready to put the saddle back on....How 'bout you?

Thursday (shortly after work) I'd taken a scented bath, painted my toe nails and underdressed all evening.

Friday, I dressed all day in the new outfit my wife gave me (she took a new photo and I changed my avitar to show it)

Saturday I worked on my Rental house all day (in drab) and interviewed prospective tenents....I found a nice 64 yr old widow on SS. She didn't seem like the "Let's party and throw the furniture thru the window type") This should solve my cash flow issues I've been having!!

I also won an E-bay auction for a set of breast forms....I'm still experimenting trying to find the set that is really "ME" anxiously waiting for their arrival.

So now it's Sunday morning......I'm sitting here in my jammies w/a cup of coffee reading thu the forums & guess what...Today, I don't wanna dress girly either "Under" or "over"......I don't wanna shave or primp or preen!!!!!........I believe I'll take my dog on a walk......I may even take this oppurtunity to scratch my butt in public

Isn't being a Crossdresser just about the most wonderful thing ever??.....Too bad most men are too macho to even try it......Well I gues it'll have to remain a secret 'tween us Girls....Have a wonderful Sunday ladies, and remember I luv you all....Danielle

"Isn't being a Crossdresser just about the most wonderful thing ever??.....Too bad most men are too macho to even try it......"
    That is so true!!!! It is a wonderful life and most men are so stuck in that macho BS that they never get to enjoy life! I am a volunteer fire/rescue tech, paramedic, welder, I hunt, fish, camp and Love to play in the mud both on foot and in 4X4 trucks! All with my panties on and my nails painted!!!!
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Aspiring Member MsSamanthaErica's Avatar
    Danielle...quite funny! I know what you mean, it's so nice to be able to walk back and forth across that line and take whatever line you fancy. I know several days I'll get dressed up, then I'll slip back to just being old 'drab' me, just slipping over the edge enough to slip on a pair of panties and perhaps some pantyhose.

Girls dress pretty much how they want...why shouldn't we?

Happy Sunday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    A girl loves her boots...
    [SIZE="1"]"I used to have demons in my room at night
    Desire, despair, desire
    So many monsters..." -Annie Lennox
    [/SIZE]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    As I've said in other forums, no, I don't want to be a woman full-time. I'm having too much fun being one when I want to! Since I'm a guy and therefore basically lazy, if I don't feel like getting pretty, I don't. Women don't always have that option

Kathi

I don't do it on the weekends. That's my time to be my wife's he-man. But I rip it up the other 5 days hun
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Gee View Post
    Isn't being a Crossdresser just about the most wonderful thing ever??.....Too bad most men are too macho to even try it......
    Maybe it's not the most wonderful thing ever (it's maybe the second), but I think it's the most FUN thing ever... even if you're like me, a somehow macho man who mix that with crossdressing...=)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    As I've said in other forums, no, I don't want to be a woman full-time. I'm having too much fun being one when I want to! Since I'm a guy and therefore basically lazy, if I don't feel like getting pretty, I don't. Women don't always have that option

Kathi
    Women that don't take the oportunity just don't get to fall back into the accepted position that we can as men. Ha Ha!
    Always trying to be the best woman I can be! - Jennifer Gregory

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! But I went in the opposite direction!

My spouse likes time with "her man," so I spent the entire weekend trying my best to be "en drab."

I didn't wear a single thing from my femme wardrobe, didn't wear any makeup, didn't carry my purse a single time, etc.

Well, at least until Sunday afternoon when we stopped off at an outlet mall.

She scored three new outfits, and I scored two new pairs of capris and a beautiful sundress.

And today I couldn't wait to get back to real life, slipping on my panties, shorts, and femme tank top for my morning run. Getting ready to slip on my heels now for some afternoon errands.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).