Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what reaction when first caught?

Panties4me

Caught numerous times

I'm now 55 and have been underdressing/crossdressing for about 50 of those years.The first time I was outed I would have been 5-6. Had been playing dressups with my twin sister and had been put into a pair of doll"s plastic panties. My sister took me out to the dining room to show my parents and family visitors. By the time I got there my little penis was all hard and clearly visible through the plastic. I was told very sternly to stop acting like a baby and go and take them off.
    As I mentioned, I had a twin sister, who along with my mother were a source of panties and lingerie for me until I moved out of home. Both knew I would "borrow" their panties and lingerie and set me up to catch me out on a number of occassions. I can remember being sprung by my sister hiding behind her bedroom door, trying to cover my near naked except for her panties body, with my hands. Can't remember what was said, but nothing was done. On one other occassion she knew I was wearing her panties while in bed. The next morning she came into my bedroom and tried to pull the blankets off. They were a blue nylon pair with lace covering the entire front and were my favourites at that time. While my mother knew what my sister was up to, after my howls of screams and protests, my mother called her off.

I had a job after school and each Wednesday afternoon after sport I would go to a family friends place to change for work. Now, as luck would have it, thay had a daughter who was about 12 months younger than I. I'm sure my mother told our family friend that I liked wearing panties, and I think they were happy to oblige. Instead of telling me to change in their son's room, each week I would change in the daughter's bedroom. Boy, did she have some nice panties.On most occassions I would borrow at least one pair, wank in them durring the week, wash them, and return them the next week. I sure used to get some wierd looks from their daughter.

Moving on about ten years I revelled my panty fetish to my wife. Although not repulsed, she is not 100% supportive either and did not know that I took my dressing even further. Until, that is, after I had been away for a few days, she produced one of my teddies that I had carelessly left on the floor. She asked me was I having an affair and I replied, "no it's mine". She said she didn't know what was worse . Anyway, that was a few years ago now, and after packing panties only to take away on a holiday a little while ago, I told her I was going to wear panties 24/7. I've rambled on a bit, but that is only a small part of my crossdressing experience and being caught, but that will do for now.
    Panties4me.

pretty much like everyone else, the panties were in question. i said my friends got them to use as something to slingshot with, playing around... problem is, they were HER panties.....

Banned Read only
    I've never been caught. I have shown people, but I've never been caught.

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I was about 17 when I came home to my mom and stepdad standing in my room and my mom holding panties and a bra in her hand. she asked what they where (actually the panties where hers and the bra was my sisters) I said the first thing that came to mind. I told her they where my girlfriends and she said well I dont appreciate that kind of thing in my house. But anyways she bought it.
    Two years later not so easy. She came home from work early and I was sleeping in one of her negligee and I had about 5 dresses hanging in my closet
    She came into my room and told me to get up thats when she noticed her dresses in my closet, she stopped took them back to her room, Luckily cuz she hadn't seen that I was adorned in her sexy negligee. But I jumped up changed quickly and went down stairs where my mother asked me straight out if I enjoyed wearing womens clothes. Moment of truth- I lied. I told her I was just playing around. She never said another word about it to me. I wish I would have told her the truth. She probably would have taken me shopping.
    Now it can never be as she passed away never telling anyone.

My 'other' other half. tanya1976's Avatar
    Panic! Pure and simple!

i was never caught while wearing women's clothing, but one day my mother was looking for a movie in my room and she found a little box with two pairs of panties and a bra in it. she later asked me y there were in there and i said "i don't know" and she asked if i wore them and i said no. i wish that now i could go back in time and tell my mother the truth. i would tell her now but we both r going thru a tough time. my grandfather(her father) is always in and out of the hospital so i think that now isn't the best time to tell her that i crossdress.
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

I sometimes think that closet CDs like me would make great spies. Even though my wife knows and tolerates, she doesn't want to see me dressed so I am meticulous about leaving no trace, and putting everything back exactly as it was. Having said that, being a transvestite spy wouldn't exactly be a low key, non-attention drawing sort of thing :-)

The first time my mother caught me in my aunt's clothes I was mortified but, she just asked me to put them back where I found them. I think she was worried that my aunt would find something amiss and didn't really worry about my dressing. My mom was really understanding.

Michelle

made the big mistake of wearing my moms pantyhose under a pair of ripped jeans. i didnt even notice but my mom and sister did. right away my mom thought i was gay and she made me go through my dresser and closet with her making sure i didnt have anything else of hers or my sisters. if they could only see my closet and dresser now.

Quote Originally Posted by KaraTV View Post
    I sometimes think that closet CDs like me would make great spies. Even though my wife knows and tolerates, she doesn't want to see me dressed so I am meticulous about leaving no trace, and putting everything back exactly as it was. Having said that, being a transvestite spy wouldn't exactly be a low key, non-attention drawing sort of thing :-)
    Heheheheheh. I think some of us would indeed be very good at hiding things and such. :-P

I've never been really caught, but I do think at least my mother suspects something but isn't talking about it. Just because I could never keep anything else a secret from her, like if she had eyes in the back of her head (she's a teacher).
    WARNING: I'm a hopeless forum troll. I sometimes get carried away in arguments. I'm not from the USA and not a native speaker, which does mean I sometimes simply misunderstand.

Mainly here to find out who I am and learn. Having a place to let of steam to understanding people in relative anonymity is great!
    ---
    Men run on testosterone, women on Toblerone.

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    I've only been caught with a little makeup on, and my excuse was either it was just dark circles around my eyes for being tired, or the lighting.

i was trying on my moms pantyhose and she walked in on me, she was unset and told me to take them off.

Oh, my goodness! My first time being caught I was wandering an outdoor mall late at night and found out the hard way that the mall was being watched by a cop on the roof because they were expecting a robbery. Lucky me! The whole thing involved a mug shot and getting picked up at the station by my Dad (I was 22 at the time). The really amazing thing is that I can still go out at my tender age of 64.

I guess life is largely a matter of timing.

Oh, BTW, neither of my parents ever mentioned it again. Looking back, I wish they had.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Mom found some of my clothes... that sucked.
    Dad woke me up one morning by yanking off my blanket, and saw me in black tights with white polka dots... that sucked
    Got caught half dressed while I was on my apartment patio (that faced the woods) by a guy cutting through the grass to catch a bus... that sucked
    Wife nearly caught me about a dozen times, before I told her what I do... thats cool

I got caught when the girl next door came over. No one was home, she comes over looking for my sister walks in and sees me in a dress. Shocked to say the least. Well good thing is she did not tell my parents but she told all the kids on the street. Yea I was made fun of. A lot of it stoped when they started to move away.

Never really been caught but I think my mother must have suspected something because I kept wearing her bras.

My mom was very angry when she caught me wearing her stockings and high heels. But that only detered me for a few weeks, and then I was right back at it, only more carefully. And now I wear stockings and high heels almost every day!

Got caught when I was 8 or 9. Fully dressed, pantyhose, dress and laying under the blankets. Was yelled at and asked if I needed to see a doctor. Really helped me with my issue.
    Stashes were found by family members a few more times, left out and nothing was said.
    Told my wife before we were married. I recommend that to all. She fully supports, but one of the kids almost caught me the other night, now I have to go through hiding it all over again.

I got caught a couple of times, first when I was around 6 or 7, probably closer to 7. I was wearing my sister's First Communion veil, for all things...LOL

Mom caught me when she came inside from hanging the clothes out on the line, (it was the mid-60s)... She was not happy, to say the least, was very stern in telling me to take the veil off now, unless I wanted to be a sissyboy. So that was that. A couple of years later, when I was 8 or 9, she caught me wearing the veil again, this time, it was more of a screaming rant, asking me if I wanted to be a girlyboy... just let her know. She called me that for the rest of the afternoon till i started screaming myself.

I'm sure she told my dad, but he never said a word. I think my dad knew I was different or going to be different and just let it ride and see how things turned out.

I was never a slim boy, but what they used to call husky, so I never really wore my sister's things so as I grew, especially as I hit puberty, the muscular frame really took hold. So, I stopped dressing, but would always pretend I was wearing a skirt during bath time using my towel in all sort of verisons of dresses.

Cassie

hot patootie,bles my soul marisa's Avatar
    i got caught dressed up only once. that was not my idea of a good time. i was about 8yrs old i think. had on a matching top and skirt that mom made, one of her bra's and panties, panty hose and a pair of her high heels. i guess i was make'n to much noise via the creekie floor. dad was the first one through the door with mom hot on his heels. i got the what the f%%k reation from both of them, and demanded to take everything off. that was it untill mom decided to virbaly go at me. you know the whole, are you some kind of little pervert type coments. then she asked me if i wanted her to start buy'n girls clothes for me. i wanted to say yes but i opted for no. to this day i really do wonder what would have happened if i had said yes. but i don't have the you know whats to ask.