I'm now 55 and have been underdressing/crossdressing for about 50 of those years.The first time I was outed I would have been 5-6. Had been playing dressups with my twin sister and had been put into a pair of doll"s plastic panties. My sister took me out to the dining room to show my parents and family visitors. By the time I got there my little penis was all hard and clearly visible through the plastic. I was told very sternly to stop acting like a baby and go and take them off.
As I mentioned, I had a twin sister, who along with my mother were a source of panties and lingerie for me until I moved out of home. Both knew I would "borrow" their panties and lingerie and set me up to catch me out on a number of occassions. I can remember being sprung by my sister hiding behind her bedroom door, trying to cover my near naked except for her panties body, with my hands. Can't remember what was said, but nothing was done. On one other occassion she knew I was wearing her panties while in bed. The next morning she came into my bedroom and tried to pull the blankets off. They were a blue nylon pair with lace covering the entire front and were my favourites at that time. While my mother knew what my sister was up to, after my howls of screams and protests, my mother called her off.

I had a job after school and each Wednesday afternoon after sport I would go to a family friends place to change for work. Now, as luck would have it, thay had a daughter who was about 12 months younger than I. I'm sure my mother told our family friend that I liked wearing panties, and I think they were happy to oblige. Instead of telling me to change in their son's room, each week I would change in the daughter's bedroom. Boy, did she have some nice panties.On most occassions I would borrow at least one pair, wank in them durring the week, wash them, and return them the next week. I sure used to get some wierd looks from their daughter.

Moving on about ten years I revelled my panty fetish to my wife. Although not repulsed, she is not 100% supportive either and did not know that I took my dressing even further. Until, that is, after I had been away for a few days, she produced one of my teddies that I had carelessly left on the floor. She asked me was I having an affair and I replied, "no it's mine". She said she didn't know what was worse . Anyway, that was a few years ago now, and after packing panties only to take away on a holiday a little while ago, I told her I was going to wear panties 24/7. I've rambled on a bit, but that is only a small part of my crossdressing experience and being caught, but that will do for now.
Panties4me.