Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what reaction when first caught?

While living at home during college, after dressing in private for many years, I fully dressed one day (very light makeup), wearing my mom's lingerie and an olive dress with a pleated skirt. I loved that dress. Knowing that I had a few hours to myself, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my legs under me as I read a magazine on the couch. Eventually, I fell asleep. My mom and brother arrived home sometime later and walked into the living room. When my mom awakened me and asked what was going on, I made up some lame excuse about a strange dream, trying to give the impression that I was "sleep dressing." She simply asked me to take everything off. I've never discussed that incident with her in the years since "being discovered." I also never found that dress in her closet again.

My brother and I haven't discussed the episode either. A year or two later, however, he found a pile of lingerie that I had left on the kitchen counter in an apartment that we shared. Again, my excuse about finding it mixed in with some laundry that I had brought back from the laundromat was seemingly accepted, with no subsequent discussion.

During my married life, my wife has found around the house (on separate occasions) a nightgown, panties, a wig bag and long, black hairs. Each time, I've offered explanations, distancing myself from their presence. She seemed to have accepted those explanations.

Careless? Absolutely. Intentionally so? I have thought about that. Sometimes, I do wonder who I am really kidding...

I'm in the same boat as you there with the never been directly caught.. not that I know of.. however my stash of my moms panties were found and my (her) pantyhose were found a couple of times.. I have to agree with you in the feeling that I can't be that clever with my hiding my cross dressing.. my clothes are all hidden except for a very small amount.. however small the amount it is more than enough to be asked the "are these your clothes" question.. and the answer would be... I don't know how those got there.. then I'm twelve all over again..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

A smack round the head... Well that worked didn't it.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

My daughter knows about my desires as i have told her. Her reply was i only need one mother. My brother caught me years ago , he came for a visit and i was on the phone with a friend. i had on a long white satin gown, bra stuffed with my home made forms. i must have looked like a deer in the head lights of an on comming car. He did knock however, when i did not answer he opend the door lo and behold there i was. his mouth dropped but i have heard nothing of it since. i suppose they all think i have quit dressing. no i ave not and hae no desire to , in fact, i desire to take it as far as time will allow me to.

Caught by my mother,,nuff said!

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I'm copying this from another post where I participated, but I think this is relevant to this one. This is very traumatic for me.

1) First time ever (sort of): I was about 7. I was in my mother's closet (locked), trying on her panties and bra. She knocked the door, I undressed as quick as I could but failed to properly put everything back into the drawers. I only got a weird look, nothing else was mentioned. I guess that she was not sure if I was wearing it or if I was just goofing around with her stuff. My heat was beating fast as ever.

2) The real first time: I was about 14. My mother missed one nice lycra short pants that I took (I loved this pieces, zebra patterned. I miss the 80's). She started looking for it, and found a little bag I had in my room with girls clothes. She asked me to talk about it with my dad, but I never had the nerves. They took me to the shrink, went 2 or 3 times. We never talked directly about the issue, but he was kind of pushing me to say it first. After the few sessions, I told my parents I didn't want to go anymore because it was not necessary. They never mentioned anything about it until once (grown up, married and everything) were my mother started kind of telling the story as a something funny to remember. I gave her the coldest look ever, and my father also looked at her seriously and she stopped. If she ever mentions, I'm afraid that my wife could connect dots if she suspects something too. I guess that my mother now understands that it's not supposed to be ever mentioned again. I even think that my relationship with her is a bit evasive since then.

3) The scariest one: my wife went to work, kids were going to spend the day at their grandmas. My wife returned earlier than expected. I was supposed to be at work. Since the door was locked, she had to wait until I opened. I pretended to be sleeping (that's why it took me so long to open the door) because I returned home from work because I was sick (a lie, of course). One of her tops was in the floor. She asked me kind of joking "did you wear it", I said "no, I have a headache and I was looking for something to put some ice in". She never mentioned it again. I think that I really had fever, but after the scary moment!.

4) The other time: I was at my parent's for lunch in a weekday (already married an living at my own place). My sister still lived there. When she left (or that is waht I thought), I went to her room to look for something to wear. She went back to her room and found me looking for something at her closet. She said "May I help you?", and I said I was looking for a hair comb. She gave me a weird look, but never mentioned anything else.

I think it was all the times I've been caught or close to be caught in 30 years of crossdressing. I learned not to be fooling around with other people's clothes.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    I can't imagine you looking anything other than a girl lisa

I had the day off and the house to myself and got all dressed up. My girlfriend's 22 year old daughter came over to use the printer. She caught me wearing a skirt, blouse, heels, wig, and full makeup. It totally freaked her out and I asked her please not to tell anyone, especially my two sons. Totally shaken she went to her mother's place of work and had to tell her. She grew up without a father and I was just like a dad to her. I called her (she didn't answer) and I left a message apologizing and told her that we need to talk later. She hasn't talk to me yet and her mother only speaks to me when she has to. This happened three months ago. To my knowledge her mother is the only one she told.

Quote Originally Posted by joannemarie barker View Post
    I can't imagine you looking anything other than a girl lisa
    Awwwwwwwww *hug* x
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    Aaaw hugs back Lisa hunny x

I have to say I never got caught but when I was in any serious relationship (after my first love - who now knows and loves it) I always 'fessed up and thankfully it has been accepted - but I don't flaunt it!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by metina
    Never got caught, never even cane close to getting caught and I'm so glad I didn't.

[SIZE="2"]Welcome, metina!

I’ve never been caught, either. Well, come to think of it, I did get caught putting on my aunt’s make-up and lipstick when I was a young boy, but I’ve never been caught dressed. I don’t recall being punished for the make-up incident, though – I was just removed from the scene before my aunt got her hands on me!
    [/SIZE]

I got caught by my mom when I was 13 or so. I had just started to roll up a stocking on my leg when she came home early from work. Talk about terrified!!! She said to me take that off and we have to talk. All I can remember from the talk is why???? Actually she was very understanding and said to me that if I wanted to do this then I had to have my own lingerie which she did indeed buy for me. We also had an agreement that she would call home first(like a warning)so I could become"a normal boy". Many years later she confided in me that she wanted a girl(not a boy)but she LOVED me nevertheless. She took our secret to her grave.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I got caught by my brother wearing a bra in bed when we still lived at home back in the early 90's.

My bro ran downstairs to tell our parents <GULP!> I completely denied it but how could my bro make it up? My only vivid memory once being confronted by my family was my Mum asking if i was gay? I vigorously denied the event and stated i wasn't gay.

Roll on 10 years to 2003 when Sara blossomed from the closet, i came out to my family. Ironically my bro is now my biggest supporter and even met his 'sister' for the 1st time on a night out back in 2007. My parents are accepting of me and my Mum has grown to feel comfortable enough to see pix of Sara and has said that i was the daughter she never had. How sweet? My Dad's quite old-fashioned in his outlook but has previously stated and understood that some guys have more female chromozones than others.....

Sara xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanna View Post
    Caught by my mother,,nuff said!
    Is that like, 'George Costanza' caught?
    K.

My older brother caught me wearing some of my sisters underwear when I was about 11. A couple of years later he caught me again wearing a bra! He just laughed at me both times but never said anything to me afterwards. He must have suspected something I would assume. He's not that stupid! He's smarter than me at least!
    Last edited by Kristen-Gaye; 07-26-2009 at 06:39 AM.

Aspiring Member

Caught by my Sister

I was caught by my Sister (5 yrs older) when I was rooting thru her underwear drawers, I was about 6 or 7. She was soooooo mad!!!! She then dressed my up in her best pink frillly party dress and black patent MaryJanes. Then we went downstairs to the kitchen where Mom and Dad were drinking coffee and reading the Saturday morning paper.

I can still recall the smiles on their faces especially my Dad (who was usually a cold , unfeeling SOB). I was promptly named "Melissa" and was brought out every few weeks for years afterward. I believe to this day that my cross-dressing began at that exact moment.

I also remember one Christmas when I discovered a package under the tree from my parents. It was wrapped in pink paper w/a large white bow. I must have been around 10 at the time, and opened it with trepidation....The box contained a pair of "Little Girl" panties , pink with row after row of white ruffles covering the butt. I looked at them in consternation (secretly adoring them, but not wanting that to show). My Dad laughed and said "Santa must have made a mistake, there are no little girls in this house"

I guess I learned the lessons they taught very well.....Girls get love and acceptance, and boys are well....Just Boys!!!

Thats my story and I stickin' to it!!!

i was in my moms girdle an hose in had jens on an penny latfoes on yes a top my one but all she did was say hows my girdle fell an are you wearing panties so i did not stan them i ask how she new she honney i have ben wareing girdles for 30 yrs i now after that she told me to wear oney thing she had an even help me to dress as a women she did not ask how long i had ben doing it all she said was you wood make a good looking girl

I was never caught dressing, but I had clothing found and my dad asked me.

My feelings were fear, in the sense I felt he would think I was either gay or messed up etc.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I was caught by mum in my teens but she never said much at the time.I suppose now I "almost" try to be caught out although now my SO knows(not supportive) and is keeping me in the closet.I keep thinking that may be there is a cure for my dressing but I know there isnt and it is hard to get her to accept that it is part of me.

Pattie

I was probably 18 or so when my mom caught me in pair of her panties. I think she knew (mysteriously her underwear would disappear). She yelled and called me a fag. I slammed the door and babbled incoherently. After that,... not a word. I just stared buying my own ladies underwear. She's made veiled threats to 'out' me when we've argued, but nothing yet (fingers crossed).

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    I screamed like a little girl cause my dad came home early. To my suprise he told me to just put it back and don't do it, admitting to me that he had done it once as a child also. Top that

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've never been caught - so far - and having read your replies in the thread, I wonder why so many of us (including sincerely yours) have to keep hiding. Maybe we should all become drag queens in professional theater companies?

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    My mother found my stash a few times, caught me dressed even more (when I was super young). Hell, she still catches me and we don't even live together! Yesterday we had lunch & I didn't do the best job removing my eye liner. She asked why my eyes were dark like I had make up on. I said I only got 3 hours of sleep, which was true. She either know full well what's going on or is really good at denying reality. I plan to tell her some time between now and december. I hope it goes well...
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

I tried very hard for the many years to not get caught. I suppose for the first several years I was sneaky about going into my mom’s and sister’s rooms and wearing their clothing, I would do it every chance I got. Mom and Dad both worked so when I was home from school due to illness I had the full day to dress up and have fun in their clothes. I recall one day where I almost got caught by my sister, I had decided that I needed to experiment with her make-up as well as wearing her clothes. I hadn’t thought about how to remove it though, I scrubbed and scrubbed and thought I had gotten it all off, but when she got home from school she saw trace of her blue eye shadow on my eyes. She never said anything about it, but I wish she had, it would have been nice to have an ally, then again, she could have become my worst enemy as well. I have recently found her again, and have tried to make contact so I could talk to her and find out how much she was told, but alas, as of yet there has only been one reply from her to my messages.

Those first years of sneaking around became wonderful memories, but the time came when I wanted some items that were “mine” so I kept a watch on the laundry and their dressers to see what items were not worn EVER, and made my choices of some nice panties from my sister, a bra from mother, pantyhose, slip, and a body briefer from mom. I had never seen these particular items in the wash and they were always in the back of the dresser drawers so I figured they would be safe items to remove and keep as my stash. Well, I hadn’t put much thought into where I would keep them so I put them in the bottom of my pajama/underwear drawer. Mom worked for Johnson & Johnson Personal Products Division so there were always samples of items in the bathroom, so I took a sample package of Carefree Panty Shields, lightly scented for that more feminine feeling (still wear them daily now along with my panties and pantyhose), and had them stashed in the dresser drawer as well.

Mom usually did laundry and would, on occasion put our stuff away, either that or she was just a nosy person (not my real mom but technically my second cousin, her mother was my great grand-mothers sister and I was “adopted” by them for a brief period [10 years], of my life). Anyway, I had spent all day at school fantasizing about when I got home and would be able to put on my bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, and body briefer. When I got home from school, I immediately went to my room to change and when I opened my dresser, the clothing was gone. I went to see if I could find it again, sure enough it was all sitting on mom’s dresser. She never said anything to me about it, but eventually I got tired of sneaking and hiding and I wanted lingerie and feminine clothing of my own. I figured the best thing to do was to tell her, or rather allow myself to get caught with my pants down showing her panties and pantyhose.

I prepared myself as she and I were the only ones home, I went to the laundry room and took some of my sisters panties and a bra off of her stack of clean & folded laundry and snuck into her room and took a pair of pantyhose and put them all on underneath my sweat pants and sweat shirt. I went out to talk to her in the back yard and asked her some generic questions to get a feel for her mood and then we went inside. As we were walking into the house and heading upstairs, I was taking off my sweat suit and asked her if she ever wondered why I had her clothing in my dresser. She said “no”, I said “Well, this is why” and I tossed my sweats over her shoulder and stood there wearing nothing but a bra, panties and pantyhose. She of course over reacted and decided that I was sick and needed therapy and that was the end of that. Six months later I left there and moved back with my real father and mother and went back into hiding until I again decided that I wanted to have some stuff of my own. This time I would do it right, mom (my real mom) was much more understanding and open about things so this time it would be different. Once again I set myself to be caught. I knew that mom would be the first one to come home and so I went into her room and dressed myself in her bra, panties, and pantyhose underneath my bathrobe. I have very pale skin and my socks only came up to the mid calf range and my robe stopped about two inches above the knee. This means there was an area of about 5 inches of my legs exposed and the suntan pantyhose were QUITE noticeable. I heard her keys in the front door and timed my exit from her room with the moment she was in the apartment and closed the door behind her. She saw me coming out of her room and asked “What are you doing in my room”. “Nothing” I said, I can see her eyes move to my legs and she asks me with a knowing smile “What are you wearing? You have a box of your sisters bras in your closet (I was storing them there for her honest, [besides, they didn’t fit me]), and now this”. I smiled and said “No, I don’t have a box of bras, only one”, and I opened my robe exposing myself wearing her underwear. She smiled and said “Well, you know you can’t just walk around in a bra and panties, let’s find you something to wear over them.” With that, we went back into her room and she proceeded to find me something to wear over the top of the lingerie, and she gave me permission to wear her things until we could go shopping and buy me some of my own as long as I washed all of her things before I returned them. Now, she gives me lingerie and femme clothing as gifts, and she calls me her daughter as well as her son.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I'm a secret Lesbian...
    I've been caught a couple of times. TH eifrst tiema I muist ahev been about 16 years old and my younger brother (14 years old) walked in on me. he calmly looked me up and down, got what he wanted from the room and walked back out again. Nother ever said...

The second time was by my mother when I was aged 25 or so. She was shocked to say the least and asked if I was gay. I explained that I wasn't and that I just liked the feeling of being dressed.

She told me to stop or "I'll tell your father". I stopped for a week or so, but soon dressed again.

Nothing has been said since!

I really want to tell everyone, but can't (as yet) see any benefit.

Most of freinds realise I have a strong feminine side and it's often mentioned in a jokey / light hearted way.