Thread: enfemme very first time.... to therapist

enfemme very first time.... to therapist

Has my journey continues I for my last visit for suicide an depression came out totally enfemme to my therapist. I did what I think is the safe way. Let my hair down. A little black eye linner with just enought foundation to cover the facial hair and wide frame girly glasses. Clothes....YES! simple hot pink 3/4 lenght cotton v neck tee. Black cotton pants with 2 front pockets. White sneakers with little shades of light blue. Got them just a little small to minimize my big feet. Black panties with black pantyhoes, black underwire C cup to enhance anything I can move around to fill it up , and a black ful slip. Jewerly diamond stud and little hearts on a rope dangle from m y ears. I can wear 2 pairs of earings an soon will get ears pierced again. I love bling so two silver elastic braclets on left hand with a family ring next to wedding band. Right hand 3 elastic bangles double wrapted to stay on.

Thats it in a nut shell. As I said Hello to therapist she didnt even notice the slight difference. We talked an chatted seamed like then I came out with my positive feed back. One after another She sat there an took her both fist at chest level an brang them down the her hips in a crunched position an YES!! over an over again I validated myself an progress an moven forward. She was feeding off my positive energy one after another. She is a cancer survivor and I am an abuse survivor. I gave her a freindly womanly kiss an hug as we said or goodbyes an reminded me that she is here when or if I need her.

Now my journey continues with a clean bill of Mental health I am in the process in making an appointment with a dr for GLBT clients. Yes hormones are next I am Female and need to finish the journey and I will hopefully (crossing my fingers ) never look back..

I like myself for the very first time. I cant say the ( L word ) because im not there yet.

Good luck to you girls in finding an corecting the broken pieces for I am almost whole YES !!!

Love you girls always Bree

good for you, im very happy to see someone that has made herself feel better. it makes me think of what i would feel like if i went to a theropist, im sure good and also get me started on another path.. good luck and ty very much for sharing..
    steph

Yes I am Stephanie, fealing worlds better. Iam no longer confused an am totally focused. Thank you . means a great deal.

Hope you find your path an courage ,determination to persue your dream.

Good luck to you Stephanie Love Bree

Hi Breena its good to hear you trip to the therapist made a positive difference
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations