Thread: Dream, I wonder what it means....

Dream, I wonder what it means....

Dreams often have meanings and I wonder what you all think that this might mean ?

Dreamt I was at my Mom's house and her computer had problems.
    I was trying to fix it and she and my sister walked in.
    I was en femme and they barely noticed.
    I wonder what that means... ?

Theories ???

I have from time to time had dreams where I'm en femme and no one seems to notice. It's a pleasant experience, and I think it's only my subliminal woman combined with my frequent crossdressing manifesting itself in my dreams. To me, crossdressing is rather normal. So in my dream, I'm crossdressed, and it's normal. The only difference is, it's normal to everyone else, too.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    Well, what do YOU think it means??

My guess would be that your family cares about you because of who you are, not what you look like. Dreams usually have meanings that only the dreamer has the key to really understanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Lately I too have been having a few dreams with me as Victoria, they seem to come when I have way too much stress. I will say in my dreams I am treated like everything is normal as well however my family is not in the dreams.

No doubt about stress

There is no doubt that CDing has increased as stress has increased, but do not know if it is cause & effect, or I'm just lucky ( about the CDing - not the stress )

I would have to say I don't know but you may want them to know, if they do not as yet, or they do and you have not come to grips with the fact as yet. The others suggest the stress of the secret is telling you something also. Not sure but this I do know, we as humans have the most amazing brains and we still do not understand them.

Huggs Keli

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Nonsense...it just means you're asleep !!!

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No one really knows what dreams mean. Some say they reflect things we wish would happen, others feel that our minds are just trying out potential scenarios in preparation for what may happen. Remember, we daydream too, with full knowledge of what we're thinking about.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It means you need to take a good long break from obsessing about computers all the time.

- Diane
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-06-2009 at 10:30 PM. Reason: no need to quote the first post

Maybe you should avoid spicy foods before bed.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Dianne, dreams can be hard to decipher. Often we tend to read to much into them making them even more confusing then they need to be. Since you fixing a computer I can assume you have a passion for trouble shooting. You are a problem solver. You like to figure things out.Your methods of problem solving are creative.

Being dressed en fem while doing this is most probably because this is normally how you see yourself. Also it is the female side of you that make you a the "creative" problem solver, predominantly using the left side of your brain.

No great mystery here.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I had a dream last night that was apart of a wagon train going west in the 1800's and General Custer had a dwarf riding a pig. I wonder what that means? Probably has nothing to do with CDing, but it was a weird dream.

Part 1- means your mother has some serious problems

Part 2--you were trying to fix your mother

Part 3--- your mother and sister are close friends

Part 4----you feel apart from you mother and sisters relationship

with out being there with you in person I can only give you some realistic views of your dreams.

I teach dream reading. It is all about you so figure it out..
    Last edited by Dressing Jill; 07-06-2009 at 11:38 PM.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

Means the computer must be running Windows Vista.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It means that you just might be a latent crossdresser, or computer repair person.

Tanya

I'm not a great believer in dreams having any meaning. I only wish that recurring one where I can fly like Superman could come true.

Since you mentioned computers and dreaming in the same post... Those who remember BASIC may remember it had a "garbage collection" routine. On Commodore 64 and (I am told) Apple computers that routine could tie up the computer for several minutes. It has been suggested that dreaming is the mind's version of that garbage collection routine, during which the mind reorganizes data. It has also been suggested that sleep is a requirement to provide "down time" so the mind can perform this routine.
    "But what is Truth? Is Truth unchanging law?
    We both have truths - are mine the same as yours?"

Sejd
    A computer is a tool for communication. something is not working with your relationship with your mom. This seem to be a problem in your dream. You are in the maternal world, meaning an overpowering presence of female energy because both your mother and sister is right there. Your own masculinity is most likely very weak and that is why they don't notice your female appearance. If you (in your dream)had slammed the door on them and told them that you needed quiet to fix the computer they would have noticed your dress. When analyzing a dream it is important to know what the image really mean and not so much about how you feel about it. Hope this is helpful. :0)

They were more interested in the computer than you.

Do you present yourself as uninteresting?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I've had dreams where I'm wearing high heels in male-mode feeling very awkward, though no one else in the dream takes notice much.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Most of my dreams are about trying, for hours, to find where I parked my my car. When my dreams include anything about clothing, I'm always wearing female clothing. Of course that's true most of the time when I'm awake too.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Perhaps you feel that your mother "uses" you (e.g., to fix her computer) rather than caring about you as a person.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb The Brunette View Post
    Nonsense...it just means you're asleep !!! .
    Ooh! harsh there Deb but I'm prone to agree. Also, I go with sometimes_miss in that there are many theories but ultimately, this is the unknown. Just a nice dream is all I'd put it down to, but maybe your subconscious is playing out a scenario......who knows?

If I had the same dream, I'd be really upset. I work on the bloody things every day so computers invading my private time is beyond the pale .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Personally, I don't put any credence or meanings to my dreams. When I do dream and can actually remember my dreams, I have always been able to figure out why I dreamed what I has dreamed. Things we see, people we know or have known, thoughts we have had that day or even a few days before, sometimes these thoughts need to get filed away and moved into other places. Sometimes we may have past associations with things or people that we don't even remember. If we think or notice something again, or think of someone we once knew, in a passing thought, those older associations are brought into the mix because those are/were connections that we once had for those things or people. All of these current and former associations come together to produce a "connected remembrance", or what we call dreams. That's all I think it is. I don't believe there is any greater or mystical meaning to any of them. It's, basically, just housekeeping being performed.

As far as the original post, I would suspect that sometime recently, you were thinking about computers, or having to fix your mom's computer, or you heard a commercial on TV having something to do with computers. Maybe you've also been thinking about whether you should tell your mom and sister about your CDing, or worrying about someday getting busted CDing. The thoughts probably just got meshed together while the housekeeping or brain cleanup was being done and this produced the dream you had. Obviously, everyone's free to believe what they want to believe. That's just my take on a very basic level of what's going on.
    Last edited by Desirae; 07-03-2014 at 09:16 PM.