Thread: Is your tan line your bra and pantiy line ???

Is your tan line your bra and pantiy line ???

My tan line is my my panty line. I am widowed but live with other people so I can only go so far

I have done it with a one piece swimsuit. It was actually a pretty sexy look. Yum...
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Nope. Farmers' tan here. Too much yardwork, and I'll not be wearing girly clothes while I do it. And there are neighbors who can see our back yard from their back porches (for now) until we raise the wall, and I'm not spending much time in the pool in ladies' swimsuits. So it's a guy tan for me right now.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Gold Member
    I am the same as Marla. I work outdoors and have the old farmer's tan. Been slathering on the sunblock, but it appears I need to move to a stronger SPF.

My tan starts where the sleeves of my t-shirt end, and ends where my riding gloves begin...my face is tanned as well since I wear a half helmet. The rest of me is so white it will blind you.

it would be nice to have bra and panty tan lines... but i don't think the neighbors could handle it

Bikini bottoms. Just for fun this year normally no tan lines
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I did a bikini tan and loved the look. I had to wear a shirt for a few days afterwards and fortunately it faded away so that my wife did not see my fun time.

Amanda

Banned Read only
    Full body tan for me, I hate tan line's for some reason, but my wife and I have tan sessions at the local beauty shop and they know I shave my legs to..lol

I would die for a bikini tan.But due to the fact I lost the pigmentation in my skin a fews years back,its lobster red 24/7 for me

Gold Member
    I tan topless and with a thong bottom....in the taning spa. I have no time for just laying outside. Getting a nice even tan tho, with a thong tan line....

Tan line, panty line, bra line, all the same. No lines.

Happened to be in Famous Footware Friday, and while trying on some sandals the S.A. remarked that my legs looked quite tan against the white sandals. Mentioned that I go to the electric beach twice a week. Looking over my shoulder I whispered "No lines either" she smiled and said that lines were gross and she didn't have any either.
    Just like two girls sharing a secret, what fun.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

tucking member
    I tan topless and with a thong bottom.......I just lay outside. I have time for just laying outside. Getting a nice even tan tho, with a thong tan line....

Av.............well, sorta!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Nope. Farmers' tan here. Too much yardwork, and I'll not be wearing girly clothes while I do it. And there are neighbors who can see our back yard from their back porches (for now) until we raise the wall, and I'm not spending much time in the pool in ladies' swimsuits. So it's a guy tan for me right now.
    That descibes me
    Drumming, My other hobby

I look like I'm wearing socks, shorts, a t-shirt and gloves even when I'm not...

I have a bra tan line not a pantie tan line. What I do is if you're in a bikini then undo the bra part and lay on your front so you don't get the tan line. I've seen quite a few women do it on holiday so must work.

The only thing stopping me is my contribution to mankind and my wish to beautify the world....I wish I had the body for bikini tan lines

-Pam-
    "Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self." - Wizard's Tenth Rule:
    "Life is the future, not the past." - Wizard's Seventh Rule
    "Deserve victory." - Wizard's Eighth Rule
    "Be justified in your convictions. Be completely committed. Earn what you want and need rather than waiting for others to give you what you desire."

There is just one life for each of us: our own - Words from a fortune cookie

Do or Do Not. There is no try - Yoda

Gender Variant Badger PaulaJaneThomas's Avatar
    My tan line starts at my wrists.
    Best Wishes

Paula

Warning: This product may contain Badger
    Every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed Badger.

"Does Magna Carta mean nothing to you? Did she die in vain?"
    - Tony Hancock

No. Not just my bra and panty line. Whenever the opportunity presents itself I try to lay out in a bikini. Since I wear different types: full back or thong bottoms and either a triangle or no strap top I have multiple tan lines. I love the way my body looks in the mirror. I do have to be very careful when the possibility of being in front of other people is present. In the summer I try to limit my sun time to just myself.

Ever since I saw your post I've been working on my tan lines, going for my morning run in shorts and women's tank tops. I'm thinking of going for spaghetti strapped camis and shorter shorts.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Smile tan lines

this happened to me many years ago when i had a home with privacy fell asleep on the grass one day when i knew knowone would be around in my bra and panties thaught i got away with it until i went to the lake with my twelve year old son that took some explaing to say the least oh well he still loves me anyway. thats all that matters.