Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does your bum wiggle when you walk ?

tucking member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina View Post
    I wonder about that. All the info I read says to walk heel to ball/toe. Sometimes on the ball depending on the shoe or where, but never on the toe unless for a short posing walk.

" Walk heel to toe, not toe to heel. While it might be tempting to put your whole foot down at once, don’t do it – it makes your walk look strange when you’re wearing high shoes. Instead, put your heel down first, followed by your toe. This will give you more balance and make your stride look more natural."

Oh and I don't know if I wiggle or not. Its tough to see my behind when I'm walking.

After I read the toe to heel walk, I tried it. It was very unnatural and awkward. Plus, and more importantly I wasn't making that sweet clicking sound walking toe to heel.

Av

Miranda and I are the strange ones I guess. I always walk on my toes. Dancers dance on their toes. Heels first in High heels is unstable to me. I have never worn out a pair of heels in either mode but I have worn out lots of soles where the ball of mu foot lands.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Suchacutie said " The desireable sway or the hips comes from the fact that walking in heels requires more than putting your foot forward, but in fact requires a turning of the hips in order to get the foot down without falling over and without a shoe slipping off the foot. "

EXACTLY! And funny too I agree with your heel to toe assessment as well

AND you said "Meanwhile, it is that movement of the hips and turning of the body to plant the "heeled" foot squarely on the ground in front of one that gives me such a feminine rush."

Totally, it was like a WHOLE different world when I started wearing heels, boots mostly. That hip swing just feels amazing!

Hope said it pretty perfectly as well

BTW I just did a short video walk thing to see if my bum does in fact wiggle and or jiggle when I walk... It does indeed, helps to have at least a little bit of junk in your trunk though!

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    Yes...your bum naturally wiggle when you walk in high heels. With some practice you can wiggle wearing flats.
    But better don't do it in drab mode
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]

We need to place a caveat on these types of posts. Don't read them then go out in the real world. Why? Because most things that get printed here get shot down when you are out in public.

I went to the grocery store after reading these and I started to look. Ok so I am sure security was alerted because I watched how people walked. There were all shapes and sizes and all ages. Mostly I watched women but i watched a few men too.

Here's what I saw. Some women have a rolling walk, most don't. Most women walk flat footed ( they were not in heels) and with their toes pointed out. Not one foot in front of the other, not heel toe or on the balls of their feet. Often the woman walked by "throwing" her hips sort of like an old gunfighter. Some walked with their knees together and on the insides of their feet. They don't take small mincing steps, they walk with a purpose.

The men walked like they were trying to shake the ground. Firm and stomping. Most were leaning forward ( this is for the benefit of the F-M's who want to walk like a "guy") and slumped shoulders elbows out. They also walk with a purpose.

So how to walk like a woman? The only major difference I saw was women are generally lighter on their feet and they stand up straighter.

Now that is in daily everyday life, not when either sex is on the prowl. Which brings up another point...who cares if you roll if you are not trying to attract attention?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    It all depends. Not all women's bums wiggle when they walk either. When you walk, though, especially in heels, take your time and one foot nearly in front of the other. Not only is that more graceful, but it will give your hips a slight sway.
    This is true however for me I find it just happens and not all the time.

monkey knife fighter anda_mouse's Avatar
    i dont really have a whole to wiggle or jiggle.....but i make the most out of it

Quote Originally Posted by love heels View Post
    Womens bums seem to wiggle when they walk, mens don't mine doesn't anyway. Can it be achieved with silicon enhansers or do i need to learn to walk different ?
    Mine wiggles when I walk. I had to work at it though. My wife spent time with me helping me work on my booty-wiggle. It's done with the hips and a slight change in walking gait. Obviously, I walk very differently in guy mode, but watching my wife walk and her showing me what my hips need to be doing, I can do a pretty good wiggle when I walk.

I do not think any enhancers are required to do the booty-wiggle. It's all in the hips. Don't over do it though - if I exaggerate the wiggle too much, it actually hurts my hip joints. Probably not good to do that.

Good luck with your walk, Katie.
    [SIZE="3"]Tired of all the lies and misconceptions about crossdressing?
    Separate fact from fiction and learn the truth
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [SIZE="1"]My wife loves ALL of me, not just my man-side. Will you?[/SIZE]
    My informative and fun website | flickr photos | YouTube videos.
    Things to consider when preparing to come out to your wife.
    The unique story about coming out to my wife.
    Meet the official Babes of myCDlife

I've been told my hips definitely sway when I'm in heels

I'm not sure that classifies as a bum wiggle

Women's bums wiggle because they're hinged differently than men. I doubt any sort of enhancment will create a wiggle quite like that of a woman. I don't have a pronounced wiggle to my bum either but I have watched how women walk and by imitating the walk, my skirt has a certain swing to it.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

[SIZE="4"]You bet your a** it does! Since I was little kid. Boys in high school used to tease me about it, so I learned to lock it up. When I was in my early 20's I loosened up again, now it's a nice, feminine sway. [/SIZE]

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    We need to place a caveat on these types of posts. Don't read them then go out in the real world. Why? Because most things that get printed here get shot down when you are out in public.

I went to the grocery store after reading these and I started to look. Ok so I am sure security was alerted because I watched how people walked. There were all shapes and sizes and all ages. Mostly I watched women but i watched a few men too.

Here's what I saw. Some women have a rolling walk, most don't. Most women walk flat footed ( they were not in heels) and with their toes pointed out. Not one foot in front of the other, not heel toe or on the balls of their feet. Often the woman walked by "throwing" her hips sort of like an old gunfighter. Some walked with their knees together and on the insides of their feet. They don't take small mincing steps, they walk with a purpose.

The men walked like they were trying to shake the ground. Firm and stomping. Most were leaning forward ( this is for the benefit of the F-M's who want to walk like a "guy") and slumped shoulders elbows out. They also walk with a purpose.

So how to walk like a woman? The only major difference I saw was women are generally lighter on their feet and they stand up straighter.

Now that is in daily everyday life, not when either sex is on the prowl. Which brings up another point...who cares if you roll if you are not trying to attract attention?
    Interesting as I have noticed the same thing with people when comparing how men and women walk. I guess the secret is to just walk with confidence and you'll have no problems. The more I practice walking on heels, the more natural and easier it becomes, and it's amazing how the body follows through.....fells very nice...maybe even a wiggle!!!

I've noticed the same thing. Men tend to walk harder and with more power and purpose. Women tend to step lighter and with a little more grace. Perhaps gliding is an accurate description. Some women wiggle more than others and some of it seem to be due to differences between individuals. In general, men do not wiggle much with a few exceptions.

I've found wearing high heels and a dress results in more wiggle in my walk. I think it is caused by my conscious attempt to walk softer and the influence of high heels.

Maybe I've had a glass or two too much wine. But I just read this thread and visualized a whole room of CD's spinning in circles ( like dogs chasing thier tails) try to see if thier "bums" wiggled !

Everyone's bum wiggles when we walk; the leg that's in forward position allows that buttock to lower a little, and the leg that's rearward pushes up the other side. It's just that women's pelvis's are wider than ours in comparison to their abdomen, and they have more adipose tissue to 'wiggle', so it's more noticable.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

It is a natural thing

When you are walking in heels, your butt will sway back and forth if you walk naturally

Enjoy the special sensations of walking in heels. Relax. The sexy wiggles and swaying will come naturally.

This is how you were meant to be.

not much "wiggle" in my walk when dressed, as I am most always in some type of foundation garment, be it a regular pantygirdle, or a corselette. So when firmly girdled I am afraid there is not much movement at all back there, but Oh the wonderful feeling...

I can make my hips do the dance if I want them to... having spent many long hours watching the way my hips are moving while walking towards a mirror or window. Its all in the placement of the feet and the distribution of weight.
    One foot in front of the other (yeah funny that), not as a man would walk with both feet going along their own (parallel) lines, but both feet moving along the same line (with out tripping over your self obviously). the trick is when your right foot is forward to swing your hips to the right so your body is ballanced, and so when the left foot is forward the weight should be distributed evenly (eg swing your hips to the left)

Weight on left foot = left hip sticking out a bit
    Weight on right foot = right hip sticking out a bit
    etc
    etc
    etc

= one cute hip wiggle
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I can't deny it, I've always had butt wiggle. Its been a dead giveaway to many. My high school years were riddled with "stop walking like a girl" and "stop running like a girl" comments. God help me if I forgot to remove nailpolish and someone was looking at my ass, there was NO hiding it then!

We were out with friends and one of the guys' girlfriends said something akin to "Jesus L***, you walk kinda funny. You don't like, wear women's clothing or something do you?"

Of course I then found out my friend outed me to her and a few other people later that evening...Eh hem...hes mixing my album free of charge at the moment...*demented cackle*

Aspiring Member

Bums?

I was gonna say the most of the bums in Ohio do not wiggle......They just stand in the driveway of the Mall with a sign saying "Please Help" ........But I didn't want to get a reputation as a "Wise-Bum"

But seriously mine's so small it would be impossible to make it wiggle. One of my wife's pet names for me is "Spider Butt"

Danielle

I'm a little confused. I'm supposed to be going FORWARD in life! Why would I possibly want to look back? I might wall into a wall or something!!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Individual
    I pay a great deal of attention to how people move and would agree that generalizations are always wrong...

However, I do think that there is one key difference that you did not touch on: flexibility.

Women's bodies are naturally more flexible, as men's tend to be more 'powerful'. Note that I need to emphasize that this is a generalization on skeletal frame and muscle tissue alignment. I am not stronger than many of my GG friends, I have a small frame (smaller than my wife's), and can do some wicked yoga poses. That said, my hips are very 'closed', to use a term from yoga, and I constantly work to open that flexibility.

So, what does this have to do with walking?

Flexibility translates to fluidity, or perhaps 'grace'. Many women (not all) are much more fluid across their entire bodies when they walk. Even standing straighter, you can see shoulders move when they walk.

As you point out though, actual specimens of real live humans may differ significantly from these norms. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Miranda and I are the strange ones I guess. I always walk on my toes. Dancers dance on their toes. Heels first in High heels is unstable to me. I have never worn out a pair of heels in either mode but I have worn out lots of soles where the ball of mu foot lands.
    Lorileah, Amazing! I thought I was the only one that did that!! I've been walking on my toes forever! I'm a frequent PayLessShoes shopper because of it!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    Maybe I've had a glass or two too much wine. But I just read this thread and visualized a whole room of CD's spinning in circles ( like dogs chasing thier tails) try to see if thier "bums" wiggled !

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

Don't know, can't see my butay when I am walking. Maybe I ought to take my head out of my..........nevermind!