Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Crossdressing fantacies

Crossdressing fantasy

Honestly, I'd like to have my current life but live it as a passible crossdresser. I often sit at work and fantasize about my wearing bras, slips, panties, pantyhose, blouses and sweaters, skirts and dresses, and high heels; and having the other girls in the office compliment me the way they compliment each other.

looking for friends Chrissy be good's Avatar
    Exotic dancer....I would love to be dressed and dance for someone and watch them get turned on as I Peel off the layers.
    As weird as it sounds I always wanted to be abducted and forced to be femminized and service my abductor. Held captive for a few hours and returned to where I was like nothing ever happened.

I would like to be dressed as a can-can girl with all of the ruffles and pretties.
    Blond brain flash, I just bought my first petticoat slip,(light Purple w/petti panties) found it at of all places in an antique store, like new condition an fits like a dream. Now for the dress to go with it............Guess that will be another shopping trip.

A department store beautician.

I've just always loved that feminine environment. My name here is a tribute to the wonderful gals who ask "would you like to try [insert name] perfume?" Working in a salon would be great also, but I love the smells so much I would be afraid I would pass out!

Ah, a girl can dream.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuteasiandoll4u View Post
    Hmmm I always thought about being a lingerie model, stripper, go-go dancer, and trophy gf/wife to a wealthy man.

You could do it just as you are!

To be held...

I basically consider myself a woman who has to live my life in the way expected. My career just wouldn't allow any real transitioning. I know, so sad... And so, for me my fantasy would be to have every speck of hair from my body removed, to adorn myself in every way possible, and to go out on a wonderful date with an incredibly handsome man... where, of course, things would get quite intimate as he awkwardly leans in to kiss me goodnight and we end up on the other side of my door going crazy with our desires...

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Quote Originally Posted by dana55 View Post
    id be a cheerleader
    My ultimate fantasy is to wear a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders uniform,a custom
    made one,without the stars,and I'd wear the pantyhose&boots,just to see how
    it feels

Simply to crawl out from under the loose floorboards under the rug in the back corner of the closet! probably more of a house wife mode... Even at my best I'd be lucky to rate the low end of "frumpy". Don't take that the wrong way, I love my so called frumpy wife, even at her worst she is drop dead gorgeous and a very good roll model for others, its just a spin on term "frumpy house wife"
    besides I like relaxing at home, cooking and stuff like that.

Melissa Ann

A Victoria's' Secret runway model.

Ellen

Bride or princess, easily.
    Long, poofy lace, satin and tafetta dress with poofy shoulders and a corseted body.
    Stockings, heels, suspenders, hair- long brown and curly.
    Makeup done perfectly. Nails long and french manicured.

I would LOVE that.

Or to just have a world where everyone wears what they like and there is zero intollerance.
    Samantha -x-

Mine is so simple, Assuming I had no ties to the previous life to be 100% passable and get a job as a female in that environment such as an office and live fully my chosen way with all the trimmings and the options that it gives for any "alterations"

I'd love to be wearing skirts 100% and doing the daily commute etc etc surrounded by people and knowing I had a "secret"

Not very imagineative I know but hey
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I would love to be a bride then housewife my S/O would never have to lift a finger in the house ever again

My fantasy, being a teenage school girl. A cheerleader !
    And being a sexy actress !

I have lots of them

How about being passibly dressed in a short skirt and heels, and dancing with a smooth guy in a dimly lit club. He leads me on and off the dance floor all night for some sensual slow dances. As we dance, he occasionally careses my body in all the soft places as other look on not suspecting or noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Later, he and a friend take me to his bedroom and have their way with me for a few hours.

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by laura.lapinski View Post
    How about being passibly dressed in a short skirt and heels, and dancing with a smooth guy in a dimly lit club. He leads me on and off the dance floor all night for some sensual slow dances. As we dance, he occasionally careses my body in all the soft places as other look on not suspecting or noticing anything out of the ordinary.

Later, he and a friend take me to his bedroom and have their way with me for a few hours.

Laura
    That is really sexy !!