Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing fantacies

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey Green View Post
    My only CD fantasy would be, to be 100% passable.

thinking about this thread for a long time and reading them and this is the only answer I can come up with 1st of all I'm trying to get a pic for here

Originally Posted by Daniela76
    Favorite fantasy:
    Going out dressed in any fun outfit to a lesbian club & getting hit on by one of them and having her still want me when she finds out I'm really a man.
    I've had the good fortune to have that happen a couple of times. However, they knew.

I've also been groped down there by a woman I was dancing with in an L bar (the Palms in LA). I was shocked, shocked, I tell you ...

I've also hung out in an L bar with some young (tipsy) women and watched their jaws drop when I casually explained that my arms were so nicely toned because I was actually a guy ...

Back to the topic at hand: My only fantasy is to be more passable, unreadable, actually. That would take a visit to Dr. Osterhout or Dr. Z, however, which isn't in the current budget ...

It would be awesome to be able to switch effortlessly back and forth between male and female and be passable.

BRIDE ! number #1 on the list. To be fashion model Josie Maran and make love to Sarah Michelle Gellar and then revers.

Fast story... I had this chick friend named Shayla. And Be for I knew I was a CD I would make this joke about us getting married and me being the bride. She would get mad and say. I don't give a DAMN what you are. I'm the BRIDE BITCH! In a joking way but. Still it would make her and I laugh. GOD I MISS HER... And she is the girl I would marry...

Sabrinasatin
    I would love to be the girl in this picture, wearing this stunning pincess gown. http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/gowns/EL8471.html
    And to make it the ultimate have fun with a likeminded girl so we can dress (and undress!!) each other.

One of my fantacies would be after I have put on my make up and getting into my party dress that I ask my SO " Darling would you please zip me up" and she answers " I always wanted to put you in a pretty dress, I thought you would never ask, with pleasure Dear! " She slowly raises the zipper from the small of my back to the top of my neck hooking the clasp knowing that I cannot remove the dress without assistance - I flip my hair back over my gown, turn and we embrace in a long powerful, wet kiss - smearing our lipstick! Oh my, there is only one thing to do - we will just have to carefully reapply our lipstick and treasurer this moment.

Vagas show girl
    SRS January 27

I would deffinitely be a maid, but not just any maid, a chamber maid. I'd help mu mistress or master with bath, dressing up, etc. Live in a big estate with servants quarters and fine uniforms to wear every day. If I could have an affair with the chauffeur that wouldn't be bad either ;-)

Another one is Flight Attendant. One of these days....

More than anything I would like to be a housewife. Not a fantasy '50s housewife but a real one, wearing casual clothes during the day for cleaning and running errands then putting on something a bit sexier after cooking up a storm for when my hubby or my GG Type A power suit comes home. I enjoy that sometimes the fantasy is having a big strong husband and somtimes its having a very powerful GG as SO......I also fantasize as being a secretary to one of those as well. It's the role and the relationship that matters the most to me...Dee

I have always wanted to be a bridesmaid, very feminine pink dresses of course. Hair, nails, all day at the salon.

Mako-Chan

Maid

I had a fantasy for a long time of working in one of those maid cafes in Japan as a manager or something. Then one day, a couple of the staff get sick and the remaining maids try to persuade me to fill in for one of the girls for a few hours. I guess I wouldn't need much persuading...

Tennis

PLaying Tennis in the US open Finals...
    Vicky from Michigan

Appearing on The View in a Sexy Dress

The View was commenting on Kiefer Sutherland wearing a dress on the Letterman show. They said with his hairy legs and no make-up, he looked nothing like a woman. Whoopie joked if a man wears a dress he should try to look as sexy as Elizabeth Hasselbeck. Sheri Shepard said I know a salon where they put men in dresses including heels pantyhose and make-up. The salon only has one requirement. The men want to be feminized and go out on the town looking as feminine as possible, Barbara Walters said we have a special guest who will describe how the salon works. I walk out on the stage dressed in a sexy cocktail dress and heels. I am hugged by all the women of the View. No one in the audience realizes I am a man until they hear my masculine voice. Joy Behar said you really look like a women - how was it done. I said my feminization was recorded by a cameraman who would like to show your viewers how it was done. I’ll let it to your imagination what was shown of how I was prepped to pass as a women.

OMG... if i posted my fantasies, I would be BANNED for life!!
    HEEEEEEEE
    I would love to be a hosiery model, i have fantastic legs!
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Desiree

Mine would be to be shopping with my mom and walk in a womens store or section and have her pick something out and say I think this would look good on you why dont you try it on

for me it would have to be a hot little school girl skirt and top.
    and then a maid for a very hot couple

I don't think I can post it, but it involves a lot of lingerie!

For me the Maid outfit. I love to do housework while dressed. I like the short maid's dress which acccentuates my thighs. I also like to iron. lol

To be a hot girl and do hot girl stuff, simple huh?

Definately a maid. I would love to wear a short outfit w/ thigh highs and heels

A stripper !
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

For me it would have to be a bride in a beautiful white dress walking down seeing my husband to be waiting for me. Taking our vows going on honeymoon lieing on the beach (when not in the bedroom he he ) in my bikini. Then coming home to settle down as the dutiful housewife.

Lord, I've so many of thes with shared with my wife... one fantasy I have would be a) both of us getting dressed , going out on the town for drinks dinner and dancing (with each other) , then making love to each other in the back of the cab on the way home.

My wife has suggested after I spent an evening (underdressed) a small christmas party with her girlfriends that she wanted to start a game of truth or dare, and then dare me stand up, remove my drab clothes to reveal the maroon cami, textured panty hose and thong I was wearing underneath.

My fentasis

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDiane View Post
    A bride, the ultimate definition of feminity
    I would love to be an Indian bride, a model on remp, a cheer leader & finally a pregnency of a baby child
    vjadu/kirancd

Hmmm I always thought about being a lingerie model, stripper, go-go dancer, and trophy gf/wife to a wealthy man.
    Mimi Lee