Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing fantacies

Fantasis

I would like to be a beautiful bride with breast implant & to work on "f " tv model for lingerie fashion show on ramp
    vjaducs from india

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda's Friend View Post
    I sometimes fantasize being locked in a large department store (like Macys) for the night and having the whole place to myself. I could try on everything (that fits) and there would not be anyone who would care.

BF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna marie View Post
    I would love to be a bride. To go through all the pampering to get ready. Nails, hair, make up all done at a salon. Then to the dressing: a white satin corset, sheer white stockings, a pair of lacy silk panties, a long white satin slip, the petticoats and finally the white satin lace and pearls embellished gown. Finally the veil then down the aisle to be wed. An other one would be to be going to a formal dance, like prom in high school. Again all the prep at the salon, then dressing in a beautiful gown. being taken to prom and named prom queen. Another one is that I am somehow transported to the ante bellum south and I am a southern belle.
    all of these have been in my thoughts before but i would have to add Bridesmaid, cheerleader to my list

Sports Girl!

Oh to dress and pass as an interview girl for sports television! You know, the feminine girly relief to all those former player announcers up in the booth. Think Erin Andrews, Lindsay Soto, Lise Guerrero, Jillian Barberie or Leanne Tweeden. I'd love to strut out onto the ball field or into a locker room dressed in a pencil skirt and heels and ask the players and coaches questions. Talk about being in the lions den! I'd love a stadium full of admiring eyes on me.

Just to be womanly. Live, dress, act, and be accepted as a woman in everyday life.

amanda
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

My top three would be 1. Sorority girl 2. Hooters waitress 3. Female figure skater
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My vote is for doing the housework as the French maid or maybe going to the porm in a long gown with yards of petticoats
    I will forever and always be Susan....

1. Swimsuit model for SI!
    2. High school cheerleader.
    3. Bride.

Christina

Does any one want to go to the beach in a bathing suit and lay in the sun get tan lines and have men looking at you. That is one of the thing women like to do and When I was younger I did it as much as I could.

Love
    Sharon

I would become a bride and a housewife. The ultimate

a school girlin uniform with lots of friends. Eventually a housewife to a very successful career woman. strong and and used to always have everything her way. but very loving.

I think it would have to be a complete transformation into a beautiful woman in a long, sexy, silky dress with the lingerie to match - perhaps a bridal gown but just very femme!

"A girl can dream and when you cannot dream there is always shopping lol!"

Best Bridesmaid

My fantasy is to be a bridesmaid along with others likewise -- at a wedding where the bride is really a guy too. Best of all we’d each be wearing the same pretty full dresses, bustiers, panties, nylons and heels, and all be feeling the same wonderful body sensations. We excited bridesmaids would ideally get dressed together, zip each other up etc. and then proceed to the wedding location (perhaps just upstairs). After the ceremony we’d be driven in a limosine to the reception, where we’d drink and dance and party into the evening. Afterwards… well…

If some of the nominally male guests were to join us en femme (many no doubt for the first time), even better!

I would to be out, fully dressed as Caroline. Just out, being a woman would be the best thing in the world for me.
    Caroline...

I would like to be able to go into work dressed as Kim and no even bat an eyelid. The on the weekend, go out for shopping, dinner, and movie with my wife.
    You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world.

Kim

this past weekend I fantasized about wearing all black; heels, fishnets, short skirt, bustier and short jacket... riding on the back of my friend's motorcycle on the back roads and maybe on I-95... letting the wind blow up my skirt. Watching, through the visor of the helmet, the men looking at us (at 70 mph) and knowing what they're thinking

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

No fantasies left?

I can say with all candor, I think I've exceeded EVERY CD fantasy I ever had, in my early years of dressing, at least!

Now, my limits seem to only be, how far my imagination can reach?

With the new technologies available, my latest pics, r FAR BEYOND even MY imagination, of only a YEAR AGO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

First and foremost it hardly matters what dress I wear I want to be fully accepted and not fear any looks, comments ...

What would I wear, I would be so happy in a short plaid skirt, sheer red tights and black flats... and then spend the day shopping for similar items - all day ...

Fantisie

To be out in the open to everyone. Hate secrects. In the long run they cause problems

A Girl That Wants Out Emmalee_Summers's Avatar
    A school girl or cheerleader

Former Member
    Dominatrix.....

I have a thing for black leather.....

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    On the ice,skating in front of hundreds of people in White skates a pink slating dress and glossy Nude tights

another fantasy of mine is to have breasts full of milk and experience the joy of breast feeding. but of course, should be reversable at will
    urmi
    urmila

I would so much love to dress as a bride, I can't believe how many of you have that same fantasy, I really thought that I was on my own with that!

To be dressed head to toe in lingerie full time, and having a partner who not only accepted that, but actively encouraged it and would be upset if I was not in silky, feminine items. It would include having nothing but lingerie to wear, going shopping regularly in stores where they knew I was wearing lingerie and saw me as an easy sale, and having close GG friends who knew what I did, accepted it, and encouraged it.

A bride absolutely. Bustier. Garter belt and white stockings.