Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate female challenge

Asuming all working parts pluged in and ready to go...

[SIZE="4"]definantly[/SIZE]

As has been said it is the ultimate thing that a woman can do that a man can not, and to say that I am jelous is an understatement.

I would love the feeling of a little baby growing inside me and the sence of purpose that comes with it, I would be complete.

But alas it is never to be a possability, so quit teasing! I was not graced with the working parts (politely put) of a GG so I will have to be content with the working parts of a male.
    I have no intention of transitioning to womanhood as there is no point (in my view) as I may have the shape of a woman... but would never be a complete woman!

By the way I have no children so I can't tell you if I have any maternal instincts or not, all I can say is that if I was a woman in the fullest extent I would not shy away from the prospect of becoming a mother.
    As for the way it is now... all I can hope for is a woman that accepts me (dresses and all) that will mother a child with me as the father.
    Last edited by sarahNZ; 07-15-2009 at 01:30 AM. Reason: add on
    Out'a my mind
    back in 5 minutes
    leave a message!!

I would love to have children, to be able to give birth would be great,but that not being possible I would be more than elated to be able to adopt. It's not really about the "ultimate female experience" it's about having a family and raising kids.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Former Member
    I am a dad, and that has been the most rewarding experience of my life. Children are a gift from God, and raising them gives me a purpose in life.

Me being pregnant? I'll pass......

This is one of the many reasons I'm glad I'm a guy. My wife took care of having the kids (she's a wonderful mom). I get to enjoy raising them!

wanting to be pregnant

Are you crazy. The main reason most GG's hate idiot's like us is because we love to wear their clothes and enjoy it but don't have to actually pay the price like menopause, hot flashes, insane mood swings, and wanting to kill us half the time. I think being in this position is a blessing as long as we are tolerated by our counter parts who deserve our love and attention for tolerating our behavor. I never wanted to be a woman, I just love to wear thier clothing and have been doing so since I was six.

Hi all -- interesting question and interesting discussion, and a remarkably varied range of responses and opinions -- several of the responses suggest that, at least for the individual authors, the "point" of crossdressing is either to "look" like a woman or "to wear their clothes" -- so my question, in turn, is this: when you are your CD self, or when you are in CD mode," do you feel internally female/feminine? Do you wish to? Do you feel (or prefer to feel) like a guy who happens to be wearing apparel generally considered by society to belong to the female half of society? Do you try to present yourself, by voice and mannerisms, as female/feminine, or do you try to present yourself as gender-bending?
    TIA for your thoughts!
    Diane

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Looking like a woman is enough for me.

In a heart beat. To be able to feel something grow and move inside me, would be the ultimate experience. Also, to be able to watch my belly expand and strech over time would be cool to experience. The thought of being pregnant, how it will change me and make me grow as person would make it worth it. Think about this. Many a woman has stated, some of the best sex they ever had was when they were pregant.

On another note. Just because you are able to have kids, does not mean you should.

[SIZE="4"]The short answer is COUNT ME IN! There is a longer answer brewing somewhere in my mind but I haven't formulated it yet and it's likely to end up an essay along the lines of "Common Sense".[/SIZE]

No way! Coming from very emotionally/mentally sick parents myself, who should not have had kids, in the first place, having overwhelming family, and personal issues myself, and emotional/mental illnesses, I should be glad God has not allowed me to have any children, as a guy, and, no way would i want to have any if i could, as a woman. My only sister never had a child, either, as also one brother. I also see, that this present world, has gotten too terrible stressful, and dangerous, and insane, and OVERCROWDED. pOPULATION EXPLOSION, is the threat to world peace, and survival, that no one addresses, anymore! Even if i was without the afflictions i struggle with, unless i lived way, way out from the cities, on a nice farm, or ranch, i would not bring a kid into such a world gone beyond the brink! I applaud all the gg's who have the strength to do it, and can understand, why so many cd's would do so, if possible. I agree with Demonic Daughter. Cats and birds, have been my adopted kids, and they are low maintenance, MOST of the time. Society has always put stigmas, on childless women, men, and couples. The church i have been in, also almost worships breeding kids, and looks down on old childless singles, a lot. I think the time is here, when wise people, will refrain from breeding, due to the times we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by cindycd View Post
    Are you crazy. The main reason most GG's hate idiot's like us is because we love to wear their clothes and enjoy it but don't have to actually pay the price like menopause, hot flashes, insane mood swings, and wanting to kill us half the time. I think being in this position is a blessing as long as we are tolerated by our counter parts who deserve our love and attention for tolerating our behavor. I never wanted to be a woman, I just love to wear thier clothing and have been doing so since I was six.
    I don't think they hate us, I think they feel that we don't understand what it's like to deal with the clothes, hair, make up, shoes, social vulnerability, pregnancy worries, etc. etc., on a daily basis, because they do have to spend quite a bit more maintenance time on themselves that the average guy does. And, for the most part, they're right. But they don't understand our lives either.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

pregnancy

yes, yes, yes,

Been in the room a couple times with the wife while she birth babies...looked like she passed bout 10 pounds of her entrails ....not pretty...nothing femm bout it ... definataly not somthing i want to give a try.. more than happy to leave that little tid bit of womanhood up to the professionals..

Joann

Banned Read only
    Western Upstate NY, on a Lake Ontario city

Carole Burnett Once said....

[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]when asked " is childbirth painful?". Her answer was " imagine if you could take your bottom lip and pull it all the way over your head and hook it on your ears... that will give you an idea how painful it is"[/SIZE][/SIZE]

As AllieSummers said above
    There are a few things we have much better than GGs.
    1. No PMS.
    2. No Periods.
    3. No Childbirth.

I love being fem but I draw a line. I'll let GGs keep these 3 things.

I'll pass on that one too!

I have raised three as a father would love to have been able to experience child bearing and raising from a mom's persective. I know one thing, It's a heck of alot of work to be a good mom but well worth it!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Aspiring Member
    I have no desire to actually be female so for me the answer is no.

Oh No!!!

Andrea loves cami's AndreaMarie19's Avatar
    call me crazy, but ill try to conceve one day, the pain is only temporary and goes away with time. and it would be wonderful to have children!
    Last edited by AndreaMarie19; 09-04-2009 at 12:24 PM.
    (\__/)
    (- '.'- ) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world dominatio

Tgirl allways! i say....

I've always loved the idea of having another human growing inside me, I believe all the pain and fat would be worth it in the end, I've always wanted to be a mother. I think holding a baby after the birth must be one of the greatest feelings in the world.

Not too long ago, for whatever reason, I happened to eat an ENTIRE BLOCK of cheddar cheese. The resultant labor pains (about 6 hours worth) and.....er, final outcome leads me to never, ever, ever, EVER.....want to give birth. Ever. Yikes.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

OK this is getting off track, but

I've GOT to know why you ate an entire block of cheese.
    Lost a bet, frat hazzing, sounds like a story here somewhere....
    Nobody just eats a block of cheese.
    Enquiring minds want to know........

OMG! I'm 64 years old!

I guess if I had ever actually wanted to be a woman the thought of birth would have come once or twice.

However, I am just a dresser and I never had any thoughts of being a woman.

Probably would have changed my participation in my son's Boy Scout troop, though.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

I was hungry.

I ate a lot of cheese.

So, I'm not the brightest bulb on the on the farm. Or whatever.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

I already have three children, but on every occasion have felt very jealous of my wife, with her being able to experience the sensation of another human life being nurtured inside her. Although obviously stressful & painful, the moment of giving birth would also be such an experience.
    In short, yes, without question, I would relish the chance of having a baby should I have been affording the opportunity.

Of course. I've always wanted to be a Mom since I've been little. Despite the feelings, it wasn't to be this time around.

yes i would, ive thought about this very subject for years. if like you said i had all the right parts, without hesitation yes i would