Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the ultimate female challenge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aspiring Member

the ultimate female challenge

Okay girls, let's see how much you really want to be a woman.
    There have been many threads here asking what your greatest female experience would be and some that asked what profession you would choose or what movie star you would emulate.
    Now for the absolute ultimate female question. You don't get any more female than this.

Assuming all the right parts, how many of you would want to give birth?

(As for me, no thanks)

NOT A CHANCE, toss another coin in the wishing well, it ain't gonna happen to me, even IF I could.

Having a baby is like being grounded for 18 years.

Just in case you do, have the kid "natural" save the drugs for when they become a teenager, you're gonna need 'em then .
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

No thanks but breast feeding is another story. From what I have learned it is possible to do for men. Now that would be really sweet. Hmmmmmmmm, yes.

Keli

No way. I have no desire to be pregnant or to give birth.

Quote Originally Posted by vivianann View Post
    No way. I have no desire to be pregnant or to give birth.
    I feel the same way!
    Cary

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

feminine vs. female

I've passed over 30 kidney stones, so birth pain isn't the problem!

The whole concept of the question, for many of us, is just fantasy. I'm among those who wish to examine and explore my feminine self, given that I can't be female. In fact, I like being male, a lot. I just have this feminine side of me that seems to be rather strong!

So, I don't wish to be female, and that includes birth. My male body has had enough issues already .

just sign me feminine...

tina

Banned Read only
    Never had the urge to be a father ... and certainly never want to be a mother!

It's not the pain thing ... root canals don't bother me at all ... that's a temporary discomfort.

But I've always been a singleton in the universe and just can't imagine being tied down with that kind of responsibility. I wouldn't mind having children, but only if they're already mature adults! (Kinda like my gf's beautiful, intelligent and already grown daughters. We're family!)

Selfish I know ... but that's just me.

Well it's an absolute given... All I ever wanted really... Mine is less a selfish gene than a blind, illogical and hopeless one.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Yes. Pregnancy and giving birth is the epitome of womanhood. To have another human being growing inside of me would be awesome.

The pain is temporary, and think of all the fun to be had while trying to conceive ??
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Well it's an absolute given... All I ever wanted really... Mine is less a selfish gene than a blind, illogical and hopeless one.

I agree with Lisa 100%. I have wanted that experience for as long as I can remember.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    No thanks but breast feeding is another story. From what I have learned it is possible to do for men. Now that would be really sweet. Hmmmmmmmm, yes.

Keli
    That would be the experience I would like to have tried Joann0830

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I don't think anyone would really want to (it'd be part of the reason I'd still be lesbian), but it'd be nice to have the option at least.

...Or maybe use the opportunity to experience my first abortion.
    Last edited by gender_blender; 07-09-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Abortion.

Ouch! Sounds like pushing an orange through a garden hose! No thanks! Don't need periods and cramps either.
    Charlie

Not on the top of my to do list.
    smile it makes people wonder what your up to!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    Ouch! Sounds like pushing an orange through a garden hose! No thanks! Don't need periods and cramps either.
    You have a cute way of saying things, Charlie! I've never had a real period, so I don't know what mine would be like if I had them, but I've always felt that if I really want to "walk the walk and talk the talk," then I should be ready to do it with periods and cramps, just like GG's do.

Otherwise, to me, I'm just playing with being a woman and "cream skimming." I don't feel that there is anything wrong with anyone who feels differently, just that it doesn't fit me.

So yes, if my Fairy Godmother came along and said "I can make you into a real girl, but you'll have to have periods and cramps," I'd say "wave your magic wand, Granny!"

Now, if she said, "But you're going to have 12 children and an alcoholic, abusive husband," then I'd definitely prefer to send her back home.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

honestly, it is one of the things i've dreamt about but is clearly not doable by any reasonable means ; /

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar

Maternal Yearnings

[SIZE=4]At a Christmas party at my girlfriends daughter's house in 2006, I spent most of the time playing with her 3 yr old grandson.

As I left that night, I had a yearning to have a baby to hold and love.
    I have had that same yearning many times when I see one, I just want to hold it so badly.

This occurred before my transition, and seems to be even stronger now.
    I have even thought of having induced lactation in my breasts. (It would make them bigger for sure!)

I remember when I was from about 19 to 22, I had a woman I was close to and frequently carried her son on my hip. Today I still remember how much I liked doing it, of course I don't have as much hip today as I did then.

I admit it, I would like to be the wife in a family with a baby, but it is very unlikely to happen. And at 74, I would have SRS tomorrow if it were possible.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Lots of women have no interest in giving birth.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

20 or so years ago, certainly. At this time and at my present age, not really feasable either physically or emotionally.

Another good question to ask IMO is one that would measure how many of you feel maternal. Being pregnant and giving birth is only just the beginning. How many of you feel as if your heart is melting when you are holding your baby? How many of you hold your baby and never tire of watching his tiny face?
    Reine

Hmm Bev GG forgot the morning sickness which buy the way isn't just in the mornings and not once a day, wanting to pee all the time, not being able to sleep properly because your uncomfortable, then if you're lucky and do drop off you're woken up cause you need the loo, or because the baby is playing football in your tummy, and belive me that hurts.

Yes being pregnant and giving birth is a wonderful thing to experience, it's just the all the bits that go with it, that a lot of people don't think or know about.

I don't want to upset anyone here,or start a war, but I can understand why a transexuall would want to experience this as they are IMO female, but why a cder who is a male, would want to experience this confuses me.
    Last edited by Sandra; 07-10-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    I don't want to upset anyone here,or start a war, but I can understand why a transexuall would want to experience this as they are IMO female, but why a cder who is a male, would want to experience this confuses me.
    I also feel confused about this. Unless the CDer is in denial about being TS?

But ... there are also lots of folks in between, who do not identify as either CD or TS. These are the individuals who hate labels, and I understand why. It is difficult to define. So maybe these TGs feel they are both genders, or just plain trans, and they want to experience everything there is to experience about each gender?
    Reine

Silver Member
    My answer is a definate YES! Giving birth is the ultimate female experience and if I were female I would want to experience this at least once in my life. Being a parent is a huge responsibility but the rewards are well worth it.

I would love to have children, to be able to give birth would be great,but that not being possible I would be more than elated to be able to adopt. It's not really about the "ultimate female experience" it's about having a family and raising kids.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    Another good question to ask IMO is one that would measure how many of you feel maternal. Being pregnant and giving birth is only just the beginning. How many of you feel as if your heart is melting when you are holding your baby? How many of you hold your baby and never tire of watching his tiny face?
    Nope nu no way wouldn't be prudent....wait I already did that. Kids is OK for a visit but give me a cat anytime

Oh and Reine, he is being raised as a mini CD in MY house
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,