Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the ultimate female challenge

Aspiring Member

the ultimate female challenge

Okay girls, let's see how much you really want to be a woman.
    There have been many threads here asking what your greatest female experience would be and some that asked what profession you would choose or what movie star you would emulate.
    Now for the absolute ultimate female question. You don't get any more female than this.

Assuming all the right parts, how many of you would want to give birth?

(As for me, no thanks)

NOT A CHANCE, toss another coin in the wishing well, it ain't gonna happen to me, even IF I could.

Having a baby is like being grounded for 18 years.

Just in case you do, have the kid "natural" save the drugs for when they become a teenager, you're gonna need 'em then .
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

No thanks but breast feeding is another story. From what I have learned it is possible to do for men. Now that would be really sweet. Hmmmmmmmm, yes.

Keli

No way. I have no desire to be pregnant or to give birth.

Banned Read only
    Never had the urge to be a father ... and certainly never want to be a mother!

It's not the pain thing ... root canals don't bother me at all ... that's a temporary discomfort.

But I've always been a singleton in the universe and just can't imagine being tied down with that kind of responsibility. I wouldn't mind having children, but only if they're already mature adults! (Kinda like my gf's beautiful, intelligent and already grown daughters. We're family!)

Selfish I know ... but that's just me.

Well it's an absolute given... All I ever wanted really... Mine is less a selfish gene than a blind, illogical and hopeless one.
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]

Yes. Pregnancy and giving birth is the epitome of womanhood. To have another human being growing inside of me would be awesome.

The pain is temporary, and think of all the fun to be had while trying to conceive ??
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!! There are too many people doing that already!

Question

thats a tuffy?
    If i was in a stronge and stable relationship and (s)he was willing to do his/her share of work to help out then yes. To do it on my own then no.

Not me,Thank You

Oh No!!! But my purpose for crossdressing is not to BE a woman, but to look like a woman.

Tee hee, at least your all being honest. Your right I guess it is the ultimate female experience and I wouldn't change a thing about giving birth to my 4 lovely kids. However, me thinks that most trannys would be too vain to cope with the bulge, the varicose veins, the stretch marks and um the pain is incredible. Contrary to popular belief it isn't something you forget either, cause you feel like your having your insides ripped out of you. that said I'd go through it all again if I had to, but it doesn't feel very feminine to me. I looked like a beached whale for 6 months and nothing looked particularly flattering on me either so my feminine feelings kind of got a bit lost in there somewhere.
    The only real ladies that I've spoken to that didn't have a particularly painful birth were those who had tiny babies and they kind of just slid out. Mine were all quite large and I'm only small so hey work out the logistics yourself.
    Bev

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

Exclamation Yes

Yes very much so. But only with the right loving husband and father to my children. I would love to be somebody's Mom.
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

Not being able to reproduce is the main reason I backed away from transitioning. So I would have to say, absolutely yes.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Golightly View Post
    Well it's an absolute given... All I ever wanted really... Mine is less a selfish gene than a blind, illogical and hopeless one.

I agree with Lisa 100%. I have wanted that experience for as long as I can remember.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sometimes I do wonder what it would be like......
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I don't think anyone would really want to (it'd be part of the reason I'd still be lesbian), but it'd be nice to have the option at least.

...Or maybe use the opportunity to experience my first abortion.
    Last edited by gender_blender; 07-09-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Abortion.

Absolutely!

That is really an easy question for me. I would love to have been pregnant and given birth (in addition to experiencing the run-up to getting pregnant). I hope that is not off-color.

Most women I've talked to, including my wife, have said pretty much the same thing. It's an amazing feeling to have another life growing inside of you. I'm okay with that part of it. They all also said the getting fat part and the actual giving birth part was miserable. But the part after the birth takes place, the holding of the little one for the first time, and the nursing of the child was an experience that left them feeling total and complete.

I have always wanted children of my own. It never happened. I'm sure that were I actually female, I'd have wanted the same thing, fat and miserable or not.

So my answer is yes.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG View Post
    Tee hee, at least your all being honest. Your right I guess it is the ultimate female experience and I wouldn't change a thing about giving birth to my 4 lovely kids. However, me thinks that most trannys would be too vain to cope with the bulge, the varicose veins, the stretch marks and um the pain is incredible. Contrary to popular belief it isn't something you forget either, cause you feel like your having your insides ripped out of you. that said I'd go through it all again if I had to, but it doesn't feel very feminine to me. I looked like a beached whale for 6 months and nothing looked particularly flattering on me either so my feminine feelings kind of got a bit lost in there somewhere.
    The only real ladies that I've spoken to that didn't have a particularly painful birth were those who had tiny babies and they kind of just slid out. Mine were all quite large and I'm only small so hey work out the logistics yourself.
    Bev

Yeah but how many trannies did you have lol

......By the way...not for me

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'd be ok with the carrying and the birth part. But, the bigger challenge is AFTER the birth. There's a lifetime commitment to raising children, which as a father I've enjoyed immensly. Motherhood I think is the most important job on earth!

NO WAY!! absolutely not, forget it... but making them is fun
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

If i could then definately yes.
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

I have given this some thought in the past. Then, a couple of years ago, I went through a 24 hour attack of diverticulosis(sp) and the pain was intense. My wife equated it to giving birth, and she should know. It was survivalbe but leave me out of the delivery room. I have had enough 'children' from four decades in the classroom.
    joank
    Southern California

Personely the answer is yes. I want children, but i don't wanna be a father, i have no desire to have to be a male role model. I would love to be a mother, having a child grow inside me the birth part, well i think i could handle it as much as anyone who has never actually had a child can know, male or female, then the nurturing and raising of my child...it's what i have always wanted.