Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GG at work wearing item that made you want to dress?

Small town in Scotland Claire Fleming's Avatar
    Recently I was in a railway station waiting for a train during the morning rush hour.

I sat looking at the women going to work. For every ten grungy women in drab clothes there was a wonderfully dressed one in skirt suit, white blouse and high heels.

Just sat there trying not to stare and wishing it was me going to an office to spend the day dressed like that. If only ...........

You pretty much described my entire life before i started hormones..

Actually my favorite favorite times where when I saw a woman that was tall or looked a bit like me...

I used to buy clothes from the JC Penney catalogue for talls and quite often I would see women with outfits i owned..

It happens to us all

It happened today. I was having coffee at the local shop and I saw the first leather skirt of the season walk in. I so wanted to be wearing that skirt!!

Sometimes the simplest things can trigger me. Yesterday morning at the gas station a woman got out of her car and walked into the station.

She was wearing black slacks, well tailored in the derriere, an off white 3/4 sleeve sweater top and moderate heels. She had a couple of dangle bracelets and a pearl necklace.

She was so put together, yet so casual it was very sexy.
    " Don't get in the way of my mood swing !"

everyday when i am sitting at Starbucks - the wardrobes range from off to work or off to the gym - all stir interesting dreams of shopping and dressing

Aspiring Member
    It happens to me all the time, only it's not just at work, it's anytime I see a nicley dressed girl/woman. Saw a girl at the local WalMart yesterday who was wearing a tight fitting black skirt, adorable heels, tan hose - made me want to hurry home and change!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ras View Post
    happens all the time, I even wonder if her lingerie is as sexy as what I am wearing or how she would react if she new what I was wearing under my regular clothes
    *exactly* ! !

Yes, occasionally I get inspirations from the GG's who work around me, esp. if I am at a formal business meeting or conference and they are all dressed up

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

With a head count of only 20 in the manufacturing firm where I work, there's not much fashion on display - - - EXCEPT

Our receptionist has the most wonderful collection of heels, mostly 4" to 4-1/2". She shows up in a different pair each day. I suspect she must own over two dozen pairs.

Cute and classy shoes have been my life-long passion, thus very often as I first see her "style of the day", all I can think of is how I'd look in them.

Unfortunately most of her styles aren't available in a wide enough size for me.

At our office there's a girl who almost always wears a super-short shirt dress with black tights and ballet flats... the look is sooooo super-cute, I had to go and buy one myself!

So......there I was in the gym one day, waiting for a friend to show up. I was in the lobby, and this stunning blonde comes in wearing a beautiful just-above-the-knee cream silk skirt suit, with matching 3 inch pumps and stockings. WOW. I imagine she was about 23 or 24 years old.

So, she goes into the ladies locker room....five minutes later she comes out in a hot pink leotard and footless tights. One of those EXTREMELY high cut leotards too. And very girly gym shoes.

I think I almost passed out. WOW. WOW. WOW. This girl was leaving POOLS OF ESTROGEN behind her as she walked around. Cute and stunningly beautiful at exactly the same time. Her choice in clothes was incredible. Totally, made me want to go home and dress...AND, it got me onto the Danskin site to order some leotards of my own. I already had a few skirt suits. And I'm a HUGE fan of footless tights now. So I guess in some ways, she was a life changing vision of beauty for me. Now that I think of it.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

there is a woman in the office who wears the most fantastic suits, she is around 5'11" tall and wears stunning heels. Her skirts are always just a little above the knee and I would love to look like her. I feel like commiting employment suicide by walking into her office in my skirt suit , nylons and heels and saying " TWINS " .

Oh yes. The woman wears a white long sleeve blouse, short black straight skirt and black pantyhose. And a hint of her black bra peaking out. I think she and I probably have the same cup size.

Wink

It sure does happen to me all the time. Well, not just at work, any woman I see wearing something nice gets me going.. It's like I'm saying,"I'll look better than you in that thread." LOLz Mwaaah ~

I always pay women compliments on their appearance.

Well I have a different approach. I see a woman wearing something striking, I go up pay her a compliment or two , then casually inquire where she bought her outfit. When I get home its my turn. If its not right for me I'll buy it for my wife.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne