Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GG at work wearing item that made you want to dress?

Banned Read only

GG at work wearing item that made you want to dress?

Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?

I once worked for a hotel manager who turned up for work in a matching brown leather skirt suit. I couldn't wait to go home and dress.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Has a GG where you worked, or do work ever worn something that made you want to wear it or put you in the dressing mood?

I once worked for a hotel manager who turned up for work in a matching brown leather skirt suit. I couldn't wait to go home and dress.
    If college counts sure!!! OOO I SEE HIGH HEELS!!!!!!

This happens to me all the time.

I get so jealous of the cute clothes and shoes the women I work with get to wear. At least once a day, I think "what a nice outfit" and wonder what I would look like wearing it.
    Linda Marie Daniels

This has probably happened to all of us at one time or another. I was working one day, and a woman came into the office where I was working. She didn't work there, but was a visitor of some kind. She had on a lovely pink skirt suit that just drove me mad. I spent the rest of the day looking forward to getting home so I could throw on something pretty myself. Maddening!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Every day of late when I seen the pretty girls in skirts walk past.

Everytime I see a pretty girl walking by in a sundress it gets my blood boiling. It's a combination of wanting to take them home, then wanting to be dressed with them, and then me just being confused.

I just have to turn on the TV, walk outside, etc. All day, every day.

Every time I see a woman in a beautiful dress or skirt I want to wear it

*Princess*
    Happens all the time. I get jealous

Oooohhhh, yeah. Funny thing is, just from a casual glance you'd think I'm like any other testosterone-crazed hairless ape, gawking at the pretty girls... when in reality I'm assessing everything they're wearing, imagining how it would look on me. If I didn't have such tight control over what I say in public, it could get me into trouble - "Ralph, check it out! Hot tail at 3:00!" "Ay caramba, you're right. I could totally wear her skirt... I mean, I could totally get her skirt off and, uh, get her into bed."

There was a girl at my office several years ago who always wore the kind of jewel-tone, shiny satin blouses that I love. I finally went nuts on ebay buying up a whole bunch of that kind because every time she wore one to the office I wanted to rip it off her - and leave her gaping while I wore it myself.

Chrissy Lynn Thomas

All the time

Everytime a see a femenine woman wearing a nice suit with high heels or a silk/satin top that is all I think about.

For me it's become long dangling earrings and shoes of course!

For me it's a woman in a short dress, hose and high heels.

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Yeah...like every single day!
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Every single day at work I sit there and see all the stunning girls and I think wow....I wanna get dressed too!

No matter how they're dressed or what they're wearing, girls just inspire me to be honest.

Yes when I see a pretty GG in something cute it gives me the urge. I'd love to get dressed and go shopping with her.

Oh yeah,I worked in an office for a while and virtually all the women there wore such smart suits, you know matching skirt and jacket,with a plain blouse underneath but teamed up with gorgeous accesories.In the summer was good but winter was better. Their fashion just seemed to get better every week.I thought I wish I could come to work like that.......Frenchie Gina

Oh Yes when I am at the rodeo or at a country and western bar. There are so many awesome outfits. That I wish I could wear.

I try to dress up as much as possible at these events. However Men clothing only goes so far. I have hundreds of shirts in different colors and styles but nothing is as colorful as a beautiful cowgirl skirt, boots, top and of course a cowgirl hat. Sigh!!!!!!!

There is a rodeo going on right now near here, it is the season for rodeo's. Oh well I can look and dream and shop later.LOL..... Someday maybe society will be different.
    I am Nobody-- Nobody is perfect so therefore I am perfect

There is always room for more friends in my heart

Jill

last night i was out with some friends and when we were walking to a pub we saw a really beautiful girl in her early 20's. She had long blond hair, was wearing a fitted white top and blue shorts. then i look downwards and saw her shoes (blue high heeled pumps) and suddenly changed from boy mode to girl, and I was able to think was: ooohh, i'd love to have those shoes, where could has she bought them?, and in my mind all my "sexual" thoughts about her blew away and I started wondering how I would look with her complete outfit.
    Last edited by helena.gcd; 07-11-2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: correcting miss-spelling

I can only echo a number of the girls here-Happens to me ALL the time particularly if the woman is in a cute skirt or dress.
    This week, a young summer intern was wearing a grey tweed skirt with a satiny black cap-sleeve blouse that were adorable together. Also had to fight with myself not to tell her how pretty she looked for fear of being office inappropriate.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    I must agree as well! Same with me but I have to wait a few days to dress

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar

Nah......... I inspire the GGs lol

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wow, I thought it was only me that had these thoughts when seeing a woman in beautiful clothes. I quite often look at lovely shoes and think where did they get them from and do they do them in my size. I sometimes wish I had the nerve to ask!!

Happens to me all the time when I am not enfemme, whenever I see a woman in a nice dress or skirt I imediately want to go home and put a dress on. I prefer to dress as woman all the time, but I have to earn money, when I am not at work I dress enfemme all the time.

A girl...and I love it! Marisa_M's Avatar
    I envy all those lovely suits (jacket and skirts) that wear my female coworkers...and their heels of course.

That is the way I love to dress!
    [SIZE="3"]Marisa[/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones”

[SIZE="2"]Helena Rubinstein[/SIZE]