Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you get out of male mode

How do you get out of male mode

I have not been on hear in a while(and regret it) but my wife(I hate SO) is out of town with the kids and have a chance for some seroius cd'ing. The wife knows which gives me lots of afternoons and such, but I just got "dressed", french tip nails and all. Got up to go pee and stood up instead of sat. How long does it take to get out of the male mode and act all fem?

Frankly, I find sitting down when all dolled up a bit of a pain, especially with nails on. So I stand up. It has nothing to do with "male mode". I'm a male (unfortunately) no matter what I'm wearing. I just get to look and act like a female. All the clothing and makeup doesn't change that fact. So if standing up makes more sense and is easier, stop fretting about it and just pee, for goodness sake. Consider it a perk of being a CD rather than a GG. I'm sure you'd rather get down to some serious girl time rather than worry about using the facilities.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

64 and still pretty Steffie-Lee's Avatar

Change......

First take a shower with sweet smelling girlie soap, or better yet a bubble bath, get the guy smell off you. Meditate on it as you bathe. Relax and cleanse your thoughts of the bad things in your life. (The job, worries about business, poor relationships with other people) Now rise up from your bath, a new person. Dry off, perfume and powder your naked body, get into a lady's bath robe, or negligee and become your feminine self you are. If you smoke. put away the Camels,and buy female cigarettes like the ones with the flowers on the pack. If you drink, not beer, but what a girl would order in a bar... now that you are fully relaxed get dressed, and all made up, look at yourself in a full length mirror, (Don't have one? go buy yourself one) and admire your self how beautiful you really are. Pleasure your self, the whole Idea is and should be pleasure... Now if after you do all this if your still peeing standing up, than you need more practice, it is not an easy thing to do. Some of us have to work on it a little longer than others, not a bad thing though, femininity has to be mastered as a state of mind, if it were easy just putting one of the wife's old dresses would do it. I hope you get it and good luck to you.
    Most people see what is and ask "WHY?".....
    I see what never was and ask "WHY NOT?"...........

I just wish I could be alittle more fem. I dont have to worry about walking and talking fem, I have to worry about not burping . Is it that I am more comfortable in dressing that my male persona showes through or am I a hopless male

I actually sit when in male mode and stand when wearing a dress or skirt. Much easier and no chance of messing the dress

male mode whats that

i have not been in male mode for as long as i can remember just in me mode being me and it has help with my attidue

Banned Read only
    Oh, fer cryin' out loud in a bucket!

You know how many women would give their left ovary for the ability to pee standing up? Dude... run with it!

Once I start putting on my make-up I am usually out of guy mode. I recently switched to wearing silicone breast forms and actually found I enjoy wearing them and my bra while doing my face, so I am pretty fem right from the start. If I need to use the bathroom anytime while getting dressed or afterwards, I always sit. Just feels "right" to do it that way.

Amy

Aubrey is knocking at the door when I wake up in the morning. By the time I get home from work, she is trying to kick it in. So all I need to do is get out of my work clothes.

At least she didn't ask which restroom she should use
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

It all depends, I guess it is different for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    At least she didn't ask which restroom she should use
    Well doesn't that depend on what color panties she is wearing?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Steffie-Lee View Post
    If you smoke. put away the Camels,and buy female cigarettes like the ones with the flowers on the pack. If you drink, not beer, but what a girl would order in a bar...
    Hmmmm...all the GG's I know smoke Marlboro reds or Camels and drink more beer in a day than I drink in a week (at home or in a bar). I don't think what you drink or smoke has any bearing on how femme you are...it's just a personal preference in my opinion and from my observations.

As for getting out of 'male mode', I don't think I am ever really in male mode unless you count the shaved head and tattoos. My normal everyday mode of dress is androgenous since my work clothes are the same as worn by the GG's where I work, and if not at work, it is jeans and a t-shirt or a loose dress for sitting around the house. As for peeing, I usually sit no matter what I am wearing...it's usually the only chance i have to get off my feet during the day. There is no sitting down at my job, so I will take any chance I can get.

I don't think I'm "in male mode" much anymore, that's not to say I'm "in FEmale mode" more often.

I'm not exactly sure what's happening to me and where my personality / thoughts are going, but I do know I'm not the same person I used to be 5 years ago.

Not so much the clothing I wear on a daily basis, but rather a general attitude of life.

Now, if I'm gonna get "all purdied up" and go out, well, that's different. Attention to the details somehow "puts me over the edge"

New pair of stockings
    The shoes must match my purse
    Bra with forms adjusted to proper height and balanced
    Clean decent fitting skirt
    Nice blouse to match
    Makeup applied "just so"
    Wig on straight
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by donna anne View Post
    I Got up to go pee and stood up instead of sat. How long does it take to get out of the male mode and act all fem?
    I know the feeling. When dressed I always sit down to pee. Just did and laddered my stockings. That doesn't happen when you stand up!

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by donna anne View Post
    Got up to go pee and stood up instead of sat. How long does it take to get out of the male mode and act all fem?
    LOL...I do that too, idc really...so I feel like a girl I still have the male equipment. But usually only if I'm wearing a mini-skirt...a full length skirt or dress is easier to just sit down.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

I've always found it so much easier going to the loo as a girl (sitting down),it's one of those things that make me feel womanly..Watch "Mama Mia"while in girl mode that should do it.You've got to sing along though preferably with some GG friends.......Frenchie Gina

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Oh, fer cryin' out loud in a bucket!

You know how many women would give their left ovary for the ability to pee standing up? Dude... run with it!
    I've actually had to run with it, while fishing I had to pee when a swarm of bees came buzzing around me...try that while squating down.

I know more than one passable pre-op TS who stands up to pee most of the time. And I use the men's room urinals a lot at gay bars; you think I wanna sit on the seat of a public toilet???

If you're going to pee like a girl then you should try to pee passably, which means peeing straight down in the water and splashing a bit and not having that extra burst at the end that clears out your bladder which screams, "There's a guy peeing in the next stall." Then you have to pee twice as often. It's all such a hassle. If I'm at home the only time I'm sitting down is to drop a deuce right before I get in the shower.

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    stand up and get less pee on your outfit!!!!!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

Oh how I would LOVE to pee standing up!

lol
    Rachelle-Leah
    (TheNewDanielle's GG)

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwearstockings View Post
    stand up and get less pee on your outfit!!!!!
    Sit down and get less pee on the floor!

Ooops. The female in me was coming out there for a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Steffie-Lee View Post
    First take a shower with sweet smelling girlie soap, or better yet a bubble bath, get the guy smell off you. Meditate on it as you bathe. Relax and cleanse your thoughts of the bad things in your life. (The job, worries about business, poor relationships with other people) Now rise up from your bath, a new person. Dry off, perfume and powder your naked body, get into a lady's bath robe, or negligee and become your feminine self you are. If you smoke. put away the Camels,and buy female cigarettes like the ones with the flowers on the pack. If you drink, not beer, but what a girl would order in a bar... now that you are fully relaxed get dressed, and all made up, look at yourself in a full length mirror, (Don't have one? go buy yourself one) and admire your self how beautiful you really are. Pleasure your self, the whole Idea is and should be pleasure... Now if after you do all this if your still peeing standing up, than you need more practice, it is not an easy thing to do. Some of us have to work on it a little longer than others, not a bad thing though, femininity has to be mastered as a state of mind, if it were easy just putting one of the wife's old dresses would do it. I hope you get it and good luck to you.

Couldn't have said it better myself. But You forgot one step: Shave!
    Jinny

Personally, there is no male mode for me... Sure I have the physical characteristics of being male (barely), But I don't fully identify with male or female. I just favor the female attributes. I like to think I'm a third gender. Also prevents me from feeling guilty, since I am behaving precisely as I should :P
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

It dosen' matter who I am, I always flip back and forth...

Smile out of male mode

this is funny! i love this and everybodys answers well as soon as i get home i complete being in girl mode im always in girl mode but fake guy mode to do my job and as for taking a leak i always sit down cause im the one that has too clean the pot (and i love looking at my panties while im doing my thing) so there ha ha