Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big News Regarding My Chest Surgery :)

Big News Regarding My Chest Surgery :)

Big news on the chest surgery front....If I can get a letter tomorrow from My doctor approving Me for the chest surgery faxed to the surgeon (which My doctor knows about, he told Me to let him know when I needed it) and if the surgeon will accept bloodwork that I had done just a few weeks ago as recent enough...I can have My chest done on Sept. 16!! The reason for the rush is, the date opened up, but they need all of this 30 days prior to the surgery date, so that means it has to be there before August 16 (which is Sunday)....I am thinking that even if I get all of that to him on Monday, that will be close enough to hold the date...If not, though, he said we can push the date back a week or so if need be....He has a couple of slots he can fit Me into....but those fill up fast, so I really need to jump on this....It's amazing, you never know what a day will bring, do you? I've been busy working on all of this all day today and have just now had a moment to sit down and let you all know....The day My chest is done will be the greatest day of My life.....I can't believe that greatest day may be just a month away....Anyway, wanted to let My family and friends on here know....Will keep you posted.... **Trey**
    Ever The Opportunist

Mostly Harmless...
    Can't say I'd be happy to get my breasts removed, but hey there's nothing wrong if it will make you happy! So congratulation! It must be a wonderful feeling of knowing that you will get something removed so soon. I can only imagine how that feels like as I'm not as far as to go to any surgeries yet.

*hugs* I hope you don't mind a hug. *giggles* Let's just say it's a good luck bringer hug, ne?
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Oh wow Trey! No time to sleep, Sept.16 is almost here. Good luck and congrats!!

awesome Boss (sir...uh Mr Tamara...uh crap what should I call you? I guess Sir, sir) Good luck!
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

That is fantastic news, bro I will be celebrating for both of us tonight then!
    [SIZE="3"]Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are. ~ Unknown[/SIZE]

Woo-f*cking-hooooo! Awesome news dad!

Chuffed to bits for ya!
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Jumping for you

Trey, this is awesome news, will cross fingers and toes that Monday will still give u the Sept 16th date ............... (pround of you son )
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Avatar Isn't Me......duh Alana65's Avatar
    AWESOME, Trey !!!!

I hope you can get everything all squared-away and be able to get the surgery done on the 16th. I wish you all the best.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theme song: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3ORuIBjjBU

Man, we seem to really be having a happy surge around this forum...not that I'm complaining!

Dad's getting his man-boobs removed!
    The ZP Poem
    Everytime I go to pee, I'm gonna be thinking:

"There's this kid somewhere in PA named Ze. I wonder if Ze has to pee. Does Ze have to hold it, or can Ze let free? There is no fun with infected kidneys.
    Not everyone's body matches their psyche. Whether be sir or whether be she, everyone deserves a safe place to pee. So come on people, let people be."

And then I'll realize I've been rhyming to myself and the guy in the urinal next to me will beat me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Thornton View Post
    Dad's getting his man-boobs removed!
    We have such an odd family...

A huge amount of congrats, Trey! This is absolutely freaking awesome news! (And since that's two days before my burfday, we can throw one huge party here!)

This is good news Trey.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Update..... Talked to both doctor's offices....I have an appointment to see My doctor on Monday, he is going to do an EKG, chest x-ray, and bloodwork....Is going to send the medical clearance and results to the surgeon as soon as he gets it back (which will be wednesday at the latest)....The surgeon is satisfied with that....So Sept. 16 is ON!!!!
    Ever The Opportunist

Congratulations on getting a date for the surgery
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

More yay!

Well that's a date I won't forget, that was my great grans birthday, my name (middle name) sake Congrats on the fantastic new
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

yeah
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Okay, last update for now, LOL....Just got it all sorted out, realized that a couple of things are going on that made it necessary to change the date....My son is leaving for England now on Sept. 23 (he just booked his flight today), which means if I go away for ten days now, I won't see him off (he's going to school there, will be there for three years and I'm not sure how many times he will be able to come home to visit during that time)....So I changed the date to Oct. 13....and that is a definite date....Even made the hotel arragements already.... So, until closer to leaving, there won't be any more updates....but it is all arranged....October 13th it is....Now I just have to wait for two more months....hopefully, it will go by quick.... But knowing I am on the surgery schedule does help.
    Last edited by SirTrey; 08-14-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    Ever The Opportunist

LOL seriously? that's the day before my birthday awesome

So... are you going to visit him in the UK? cus guess who lives in the UK
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Now I just have to wait for two more months....hopefully, it will go by quick....
    I can help you pass the time! Look! Something shiny!

Tam, I will visit him at some point in the UK, I'm sure....Just not sure when....He will be in school in London this time, last school was in Bristol...and it was only for one year....This time it's three years....one thing I do know is I won't go that long without seeing him....It's hard when your kid goes to school across the pond....**sigh** And I know who lives there.... And I would love to meet up when I do come over....and will definitely go to Bristol to see Kieron, too...Some of My favorite people live in the UK.... Oh, and Ze, ooohhh shiney??? Where?????
    Ever The Opportunist

Some of My favorite people live in the UK....
    *ahem* Yankie son within earshot here...

I said *some* of My favorite people....Not ALL.....
    Ever The Opportunist

I said *some* of My favorite people....Not ALL.....
    Yeah yeah yeah. Backpedaling only makes it worse.

(Psst...if you meet up with some of them, take pictures, m'kay?)

Not backpeddaling, dude....You definitely make the short list....And, yeah, when I do make My way back there, I will definitely take pictures....This will be My third trip across the pond....Last time, I was in Bristol for two weeks, came back to the States, and joined the board right after I got home...and met Kieron on here....LOL (Who lives in Bristol)..... I said to him, "wow, I was just IN Bristol"....He said, "Bristol UK???" rather sacracstically....I said, duh, yeah, I needed My passport, so, I think it WAS the UK.....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Not backpeddaling, dude....You definitely make the short list....
    Oh, so now we're moving into the passive aggressive jokes at Ze's expense, are we? (Yeah, I have nothing better to do right now than give you a hard time.)

That's so cool that you've been to Europe! More than once! Tell me honestly: how cute are the boys there?