Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Most "absurd" question you've been asked while dressed.

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    I was asked if I spit or swallow

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    "Can I touch your boobs"
    a variation on that..."how do you make those"...

Once I went through a drive thru wearing a pink nightgown. The lady who handed me my food asked "Are you trying to improve your singing voice?"
    We both laughed.

"Do those legs go all the way up?"

I get "nice legs" all the time and my answer is "Thank you I got them on my birthday."
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

On the boobs thing, I have someone ask if they can touch my boobs just about every time I go out. I have people regularly ask if they are real. I usually say, "real silicone".

Probably the strangest thing I've had someone ask was whether or not I have a penis. I usually smile and ask, "do you?" Depending on the sex of the person, the question gets a different response. If it is a girl they usually laugh and say no. If it is a guy they look at me like I'm from Mars.

I don't mind questions, even absurd ones. It just means that people are interested or curious. Your reponse to the question is very important. If you are a smart ass about it then people start thinking that all TGs are smart asses. If you have fun with it and are nice then people think we are all nice.

Just don't take anything personal.

Kisses,

Allie

P.S. If you make it to Bout Time look for a tall blonde that sits at the end of the bar named Teree and tell her Allie said to say, "Hi". She is one of my best friends in the world and one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. She is coming up to Dallas to go out on the town with me and my wife on the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    When the bartender asked me if I shaved my chest I remember thinking that was a rather personal question. I guess that is why I was somewhat shocked that he would ask that.
    Does my shock come from a feminine mindset that says you don't ask girls those kind of personal questions?
    I think it's a little of the two. Your fem side was shocked and it was personnel.

The male side thought your trying so hard to blend in and pass that you wonder how he knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasha McIntyre View Post
    More a statement than a question, but at the shops a couple of weeks ago a complete man stranger walked up to me, looked me full on and said, "wow I wish I had your courage". He kinda grimace / smiled and walked away without another word.

Tash
    You should have kept talking to him , YNK you might have found a sister and could help her to be FREE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    "Can I touch your boobs"

My mechanic when I came in to his shop fully dressed ( He did not know I dress) after he kept saying how hot I looked asked how did I do that, I told him and he said wow they look so great and real.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Girl View Post
    As stated many times I've never really been out in public, workin on it! BUT my girl has seen me and well she's a funny gal! She has asked to touch my boobs!

Aaaand she asked how I learned to walk so well? Practice! Plus I mostly have platform heels which are a bit easier, for me anyway

EDIT: Tasha! Aaaaw that is both awesome and sad at the same time!
    Hay I live north in Canada of WA. I live about 150 miles north of Seattle and have been wanting to go and visit some girls in WA when you get there we might be able to meet up EH.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells View Post
    "Can I touch your boobs?" That reminds me of the last time I went to 'Bout Time, (and I really don't get out very often), I was sitting at the bar and two other Tgirls were there as well. The other two were regulars and were having an ongoing dialogue with the bartender. He came out from behind the bar and was standing between them and "flirting," he asked them if he could touch their boobs and they let him, all laughing, then he turned around to me just reached over and squeezed mine and said "nice" then he kissed me on the cheek! This all happened so fast I was again in shock that a guy would do such a thing.
    Molly
    I might have slapped him. was the other girls GG's or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Linda View Post

what a horrible thing to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Banned Read only
    The strangest thing I got was an old guy who walked over, rubbing the whiskers on his cheek, and said, "You missed a spot." I laughed and said, "It happens!" He walked away grinning, but the GG's I was talking to got a bit upset. I just told them it was cool; I'm the goofy one after all.

I get the boob thing all the time, but the girls that are bold enough don't usually ask... they just grab. I grab theirs right back. Haven't been slapped yet... that would be rather hypocritical, wouldn't it? My male friends, I think, are a bit jealous of how many breasts I get to feel up. And some of my guy friends once tried to take cell phone pics up my skirt... all in good fun. I don't think I could handle this if I was so sensitive as to let things like that bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaJaneThomas View Post
    "Would you like another pint?"
    Yeah, that's a pretty dumb question, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    "Do those legs go all the way up?"
    They do now... I just had them lengthened.

"Junior" Member....... JeneeDavis's Avatar
    I have been asked:

"Is that really your hair??!?" (I respond: yes it is..... I paid for it...)

"Wow what great boobs... what do you do with them....later??" ( I respond - I take them off and put them in a jar next to my bed....)

"Wow, how do you do that (cleavage)?!?!?! ( I respond: A little water, a little sunshine.. and whole lotta luvin'!!!)

"Do you dress all the time???" (I respond: No, I run around naked most of the time.....)

Some Men can be such pigs...

Hugs!
    Jen
    Hey! Wanna go Dancing?
    Hugs,
    Jen

Check out my My Flickr page for my pictures: go to Flickr.com and search for Jenee Davis

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Mine is "Do You play for the WNBA?"

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Thanks Jenee! You just reminded me of a question my girl had when she 1st saw my pics. " Wow! How the hell do you get your hair like that?! "

Sounds good Christina! Hopefully by then I'll be more comfortable going out!

MissConstrued... you are just XXXXen awesome!

EDIT: Ha ha ha ha! I'm sorry Victoria but that is hysterical!!!
    Last edited by Samantha Girl; 07-14-2009 at 03:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Let's see...I've gotten the "can I touch your boobs"... I've had this convo with a gg friend before:

her: are you wearing women's underwear too?
    me: yep
    her: can I see?
    me: okay

at a halloween party a group of women were all into me and expressed how they were "curious" but afraid to try another woman...but they wanted to feel the taste of lipstick from someone else. I ended up making out with about 10 GGs that night while all of them were watching. I got invited back to a hotel room, but got nervous and turned it down- yeah I know- I'm a dumbass!
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joni Marie Cruz View Post
    <Joni blushes, stammers and shuffles her feet> Umm, Deb, can I...uhh, can I..I mean would you mind...if I...if I...umm?<blushes even more and runs off>

Hugs...Joni Mari

Joni ....I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I guess he was probably talking about your chewing tobacco eh

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4 times, (3 guys/1 girl) Are those real? twice I answered with NO and twice I answered with "what do you think". (I think I'll use "yep, real breast forms" from no on)
    2 times, (both GG's), Can I touch them? (I'll have to remember "if I can tough yours") instead, I said sure if you really want to. and,
    1 time (my GG cousin), Do you shave your legs? my answer was yep, is it that obvious? You wouldn't know it, but the males, from both sides of my family have pretty hairy legs,and bodys, so YES it is OBVIOUS as hell to someone who would know it. The question (coming from her) was no big surprise to me, what was a surprise, was the location when she asked.
    IN A WAITING LINE IN, AN ALREADY AT FULL ACPACITY FAMILY RESTAURANT IN ROCK ISLAND OR MOLINE, ILLINOIS with at least 25 people in line, some in front and some behind us, along with the 12-15 family members, all in hearing range. thats ok tho, I'm a crossdresser, I shave face, my legs, my armpits and a couple other things....WHO CARES?
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

Very rude comment/question.
    A man asked me at a restaurant the other day "Do you ride a road bike? while looking at my shaved legs, Yes but not with my skirt on...he blushed and walked away!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb The Brunette View Post
    I guess he was probably talking about your chewing tobacco eh
    I've been told that's not very ladylike... but the most gorgeous girl in my high school dipped Skoal.

Quote Originally Posted by JeneeDavis View Post
    "Wow, how do you do that (cleavage)?!?!?!
    Gotten that one before. Pushup bra... It always flips guys out when I inform them that yes, they are real, and no, I'm not a transsexual.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I ended up making out with about 10 GGs that night while all of them were watching. I got invited back to a hotel room, but got nervous and turned it down- yeah I know- I'm a dumbass!
    10? I bow humbly in your general direction.

But yeah, you're definitely a dumbass there...

Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    they were "curious" but afraid to try another woman...but they wanted to feel the taste of lipstick from someone else.
    That's a line I'll have to remember
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

neither, I Bite.
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

I've been asked by gg's, "What do you have on that smells so good"?

My usual response is, "I've got a hard on. I didn't know you could smell it".

Jodi

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Um lets see

Can I see your ****?
    Keep on walking in front of me and I'll have to **** that ass

I'm really attracted to what you are I ant to suck your ****. I want you to bend me over.

When I said no, he said I'll pay for it and pulled out a wad of 100's
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

"do you like wearing women's clothes?"

friend of a friend at a bbq.

"only when there is a 'Y' in the day!"
    Mirani - [meer-rahn-nee] Beauty to Behold; to "See" beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    I've been asked by gg's, "What do you have on that smells so good"?

My usual response is, "I've got a hard on. I didn't know you could smell it".

Jodi
    LMFAO

Was once asked "are you wearing ladies tights?". I replied "nope, they're my mine".

Also...

Was in a private members club one evening, chatting to a couple who were intrigued about me being all dressed up, the man asked "so are you gay then?". "No" I replied, "straight as a rule, that's my wife standing behind you". I asked him a few questions and it turned out that he had indeed 'given' and 'received' in a man-on-man encounter. I said "ewww, yuk.....and you think I'm strange for wearing a dress", then there was a pause....then a smile...."only kidding mate, I couldn't care less what you do, live and let live I say". We chuckled about it.
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Banned Read only
    A guy asked me: why do you dress up? I answered: because I had no other clean clothes to wear.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb The Brunette View Post
    Joni ....I'll show you mine if you show me yours .
    <super blush> I don't use those little icon thingies, but I just had to. Anytime, sweetie. <Joni smiles big at Deb>

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

i have a guy on my space that is more than persistent. well he just emailed me asking if "i was ready for a real man". i replied, "You have friends?"
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride