Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most "absurd" question you've been asked while dressed.

This weekend while sittingin the vets club one of the wait staff jumped off her stool and grabbed my hand and said "you have your nails done?". Now I'm in drab and yes I have them manicured, so I said yes and told her I like them done and have less problems with splitting and tearing.

Teri

The most absurd questions I've been asked?

"You a girl or a guy?"
    "You're a guy, aren't you?"
    "Can you kiss my friend? He's never been kissed by a guy before."

There's more, but you get the drift. And every time, I smile and try not to rip someone's heart out of their chest and feel one more paper cut on my soul.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

While showing myself on webcam at the chat site sponsor above, a man asked me to marry him. Now that was a shock. Even more shocking, I said yes! We are now happily married. Okay, just kidding, but the first part is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie R View Post
    While showing myself on webcam at the chat site sponsor above, a man asked me to marry him. Now that was a shock. Even more shocking, I said yes! We are now happily married. Okay, just kidding, but the first part is true.
    I tried that site and thought it would be ok until the 3rd time I went there and saw two guys masturbating to each others tug and pull. I was so groused out I have not gone back. So unless you like that thing I would say just be careful of the site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post

But yeah, you're definitely a dumbass there...
    I was also a WHOLE LOT more innocent at the time... if it had been a couple of years later, I'm positive that I would have one helluva story! hehehe
    "Oh f*ckkk!! Chick's a dude!" - from textsfromlastnight

me: I wonder what it'd be like to play golf en femme.

wifey: It's hotter and sweatier.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by cindym5_04 View Post
    I was also a WHOLE LOT more innocent at the time... if it had been a couple of years later, I'm positive that I would have one helluva story! hehehe

I know exactly what you mean! Been there, didn't do that, got the t-shirt. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    I tried that site and thought it would be ok until the 3rd time I went there and saw two guys masturbating to each others tug and pull. I was so groused out I have not gone back. So unless you like that thing I would say just be careful of the site.
    I stay in the main room where there is supposed to be no nudity. If a moderator is on they will get booted. There are plenty of creeps there but there are decent folks there too.

I think if anyone I know were to see me wearing they would say "why are you dressing this way?" and my answer.. you didn't ask for the answer.. so I guess you'll have to just wonder about that..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Like I have said before, when women ask to touch my boobs, I say to be fair I need to touch yours too, and they let me
    The other day a man came up to me and ask "why do you wear dresses?", I told him because it is easier to get dates with women that way, the look on his face was priceless, , then he asks how does that work, I then said put a dress on and then you will find out. all he could say was, huh

I had the Can i touch your boobs questions, and most of the time my answer was yes until i copped other questions like:

Did you shave your legs?....Yes.
    How does it feel to dress like a girl?....Normal.
    What are you meant to be?... A girl.
    Are you a Guy or a Girl?... Both.

these were the questions i got at the party i went to. and my answers right after. there was more but cant remember them.

Kimmie_PL

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    Mine is "Do You play for the WNBA?"
    "Are you Chantelle Anderson?" She's a ginormously tall WNBA player. I didn't even know who she was at the time. I had to go home and google her, LoL.

Chantelle Anderson:

I was out last summer with a GG friend and a girl she was dating, we were walking through the "Short North" here in columbus and a car load of rude boys was driving by and must have read me because they started yelling out the window "Sir? Sir?" like they wanted to ask me a question. Seeing as they were yelling it from a moving car, I didn't think their question was likely anything I wanted to answer so I just kept walking, and they circled the block a few times and tried to get my attention. Since this was last summer and gas prices were hitting the $4 mark here, I was fine letting them waste their fuel.

Question

I was in a bar in Atlantic City with 2 GG freinds. This guy was hitting on me for ever, I finally told him I was a Guy, he looked very surprised. I was wearing tight Jeans and being tucked had a nice smooth front. Well he could not understand where it was down below. He asked me if he could touch my crotch. Of course I told hime no. I also had a low cut blouse on and showing some cleavage so he ask's if could touch my breasts. He eventually got thrown out for annoying some other girls

Just a girl in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Carroll View Post
    "Can I touch your boobs"
    At least they ask you. I can't count the number of times I've been in a club or bar and had some asshole just grab them. Then they get all surprised and indignant when I slap them. They wouldn't go up to a gg and grab their breasts, why do they think it's okay now?

I've never been asked any dumb questions though. At least nothing dumber than the occasional "are you a guy or a girl?" I've always wondered why people think it's okay to ask that. If I was a gg and got asked that I'd be deeply insulted.
    Last edited by michelle_tx; 08-24-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Just a thought, when someone approaches and says "I wish I had your courage" do you think they mean "I wish I had your courage, generally speaking" OR..."I wish I had your courage 'cos I'd like to dress up in public too"
    Regarding what is written above: Avoid friendly fire, it causes unnecessary tension. Seek clarification if theres any hint of misunderstanding.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteW View Post
    Just a thought, when someone approaches and says "I wish I had your courage" do you think they mean "I wish I had your courage, generally speaking" OR..."I wish I had your courage 'cos I'd like to dress up in public too"

I think that it is the later.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

"The TRANS-ition years" Erica K.'s Avatar
    I was at a tg friendly bar and a gay man sat next to me & said, "I don't have enough to buy you a drink but do you want to come home with me?" I ignored him.
    Find the people who accept you no matter what, leave the ones who do not.

You all have me laughing so hard - aren't people great????

Andrea loves cami's AndreaMarie19's Avatar
    ive had guys ask "can i touch your boobs or your crocth and i say "wtf are you a perv?" and most of the time they would walk away or keep persistant and sometimes i have to run to get away from them. other times i have had people to ask "are you a man? or are you even a woman? all i have to say is "well what are you?" man i tell you people are stupid.
    (\__/)
    (- '.'- ) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
    (")_(") your signature to help him gain world dominatio

Tgirl allways! i say....

questions

not a question as such but this situation me in a Gay bar dressed to the nines as a woman and a guy hitting on me and trying to convince me he is streight like I dont think he is. and my answer to the are you a man or a woman is
    "Yes"
    Hugs Annette
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly Wells
    Most "absurd" question you've been asked while dressed.

[SIZE="2"]Here’s just a smattering:

“Who do you think you are, Anne of Green Gables?”
    “Excuse me, miss? Can you please tell me how to get out of Kansas?”
    “Are you wearing breastforms, or are you just happy to see me?”
    “Don’t you think you should get out of sight before the Republicans see you?”
    “What time does the balloon go up?”
    ”Are you selling something? How much?”[/SIZE]

I have never had anyone ask if they could touch my boobs.(other than a g/f or two who were curious or contemplating getting a set of implants also) I have had the "are they real" question. Nobody has ever just reached out and grabbed them... and lived to tell about it. That would be ,IMHO very disrespectful, I don't put up with being disrespected.
    Would I let the "right" person touch them? Anyone who asks a question like that upon just meeting someone is NOT the right person, so no I wouldn't let a stranger grope me.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg