Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirror, mirror

Oh God, I'd have to go change back to drab clothes!

No. I don't look a bit like my mother. I actually look a lot like my oldest daughter.

I recently came out to her and she actually did my makeup before we went out clubbing one night. I know, that probably sounds weird too.

Everyone said we looked a lot like each other. I told her that we do have a resemblance but she is way prettier. I didn't want to her to thinks she looked too much like a 44 year old guy in a wig.

Kisses,

Allie

I think I got more of my mothers body...I got three sisters they all look a little bit different from each other, the thing is when I dress I have features of each of one of them.. sometimes I look like a Fourth sister

There are many physical traits I inherited from my mother,my legs and body type,I've noticed that my facial features and skin tone seem to come from my great grandmother however.

Welcome to the world of the totally bizarre!!!

Cathy , I'm glad you brought this up.
    The answer is "Yes". Isn't that totally bizarre?!!!
    It must be a Freudian thing or something.Sometimes when I look in the mirror it shocks me how much I look like her when she was my age.

I look more like her than any of my sisters do!!!!

This was in on way intentional on my part.

It just happened!!!!

Welcome to the world of the totally bizarre!!!
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Wow! Good thread. I never thought I looked the least bit like my mother until I bought the wig in my avatar. When I looked in the mirror the resemblance to my mother was amazing. I have always had blond or light hair but my Mom was a brunette. I always thought she was pretty. She was always dressed nice, never sloppy-just the way I like to dress. Maybe I'm more like her than I thought.
    Joanne

My daughter looks like my mother. Every Halloween (Dressed for everyone to see) my mother says I look like her younger sister. I'd agree.
    Mary

I don't look like my mother. I've been told I look like a taller version of my sister. My favorite wig is in a style similar to her hair and I didn't realize it until the reflection in the mirror took me by surprise. I would settle for looking half as good as my sister because she is gorgeous.

PVC Crazy Member iwearstockings's Avatar
    yes in a couple of my pics I do look a bit like my mum which is a bit strange....
    lets not think about that too much eh?!
    Peace through superior dress sense..

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope, it's not my mom I see in the mirror..... It's more like what the teenaged me had envisioned my sister would have looked like once she became an adult..... I guess the image got confused and followed me instead of her.

No, but I had a red wig that I had to give up because I looked so much like my sister it was scary. She had beautiful red hair. Sometimes now I think I look like my dad in drag lol.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Without a doubt! If I had hair on my head we would be twins.

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I don't even cast a reflection in my mirrors

Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]