Thread: Female relative dressing someone else up?

Banned Read only

Female relative dressing someone else up?

Have you ever been aware of this, or seen it?

I remember mom mentioning a long time ago she dressed my father up for a fancy dress party.

Like, a sister or Mom dressing someone up? If so, my older sister dressed me up when I was 4 and 5 in dresses and wigs. Thanks sis! You probably had no idea

same here rebecca,

my sister used to dress me up, I had no idea at the time I would be into crossdressing, and funnily enough, I hated it at the time, maybe it was the fear of my sister

My grandmother once dressed a cousin (then 13 years old) as a female tv character for a school party. I never if it was my grandmother's idea or my cousin.

That character was in fact a man dressed like a upper class lady.

My mother used to have me wear my older sister's panties and sometimes a Tee when my boy underwear was 'dirty'.
    She also used me as a dress model seven or eight times.
    When I was visiting on my aunt's farm I got my boy clothes all dirty and wet and my aunt punished me by dressing me up completely in my girl cousins clothes. She could easily have given me boy clothes to wear. It was very embarrassing and humiliating to be marched out in front of my other cousins and to be made fun of. There wasn't anything I enjoyed or liked about it.

CD experiences

HI All:

Fist time I remember the "feeling" of being excited was

when my mother was probably entertaining herself at my expense.

My older sister is 4yrs older and so she was 8 and I 4yo.

Mother dressed me in my sisters old party dress with lacy socks and panties,

and she did it in front of my sister and 2 of her little girlfriends giggling and laughing despite my crying.

I have a memory of being punished when I was 5 or 6 by having to wear one of my sister's dresses. I don't recall wearing the dress, but I clearly remember my dad telling a visitor about it and me begging him to stop.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Not my Mom, and I don't have any sisters ... but I do have a female cousin who used to live nearby when I was about 12. Sometimes I would go around her house and play.

I can remember two times where she dressed me up as a girl - just for fun - the first time was just kind of messing around, getting me to try on some of her clothes, but second time was about a week later and she was much more serious about it because I wore a complete outfit including makeup etc. She bet me I wouldn't stay like it the whole day - guess who won the bet? Unfortunately that's the only time I was dressed up by a female relative ... unless you include my wife when we were first started dating
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I and my brother were dressed up by our mother one Halloween, But that was the only time and I never got over the feeling that I had to do it again. My wife has helped me dress, she does the make-up and helps me look and act more feminine.

My sister dressed my brother as girl for Holloween when we were 9.
    Cary

Silver Member
    My mother dressed me up as a girl for a Halloween party when I was around 13. I just loved it and after the party was over I walked all over town in my pretty dress. I did not want to go home right away because I knew I would have to change clothes when I got there. I don't know if she knew it but I was secretly dressing up in my sisters' clothes long before that.

Not forced by anyone my older brother and a friend dressed up as women for a halloween party. This was in the sixties and my bro was a total drunken macho cowboy type. Among that redneck crowd (think Hee Haw as real life) the two of them were quite the laugh.

My bro is now deceased but I've never had any thought it was anything other than a witless prank on his part. He was a class clown and would do anything to get a laugh.
    There was a photo around of him at that party and I've remarked how much he resembled my Mom's sister.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

I didnt see it but my husband would go visit his grandmother sometimes on her farm in rural Holland . When he was maybe 8 she couldnt find any pajamas and instead put him in one of her nightgowns... He said he liked it even then but didnt put another article of female clothing on again until after we were married.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

I had a chance in Cub Scouts to play a girl in a skit. My mom was the den mother and said if no one else volunteered, I would have to do it. Another guy said that he would do it, so I was off the hook. I was sorry that I hadn't though, when I saw the laughs the guy got. He really hammed it up.

On the school bus in high school, there was a guy whose older sister put makeup on his face, once on the way to school and once on the way home. Everyone enjoyed watching. Of course on the trip into school, he rushed to the bathroom to wash. At the time, I thought it was just for fun, but I recall now a picture of the guy in panties circulating around the bus one day. I didn't think anything of the picture as I was already wearing panties occasionally myself by then. (Come to think of it, maybe the makeup was in fun - for him. )

I kind of wish I had an older sister who would dress me up. I did find a note addressed to a "Priscilla" from my sister, who is younger than I am, in my bathroom one night when I had acquired the habit of walking around the house dressed late at night after I got home from work. But being discovered isn't the same as being made up.

I had my two cousins both female one a couple of years younger and her older sister and I always played the young girl games, I remeber my older cousin dressing me up in her Plaid Dress and putting makeup on me and she used to color my nails with red crayon so I could take it off and the screw back ear rings, Wonderful memeories now. Joann0830

Had a cousin put me in tights & a tutu.
    If I knew then what I know now wow

When I was 8, my suggested dressing me as in some of her clothes for a Halloween party at school. I said absolutely not! Three reasons immediately came to my mind -- here they are, in increasing order of importance to me :
    1) My father was sitting right there and I didn't want him to think I was loony.
    2) I was a chubby, unathletic brainiac -- my classmates didn't need any more ammunition to tease me.
    3) Mom's fashion sense sucked!

my sister dressed me as a cute little girl when I was about 6. She then took me around like a doll in the neighbourhood and I still remember having good time at being drooled and fussed over.

I am NOT a junior sob sob Edwina's Avatar
    My first wife and I were involved in competition ballroom dancing and she made her own dresses. This was in the mid 50's so a lot of tulle was involved
    Before long our friends were asking her to make their dresses too. This is where she used me as a dress form so that she could get the hem length right. I was outwardly reluctant to help out but inwardly was sad when it came time to take of those gorgeous dresses.

Edwina

As kids, during summer, we were always visiting other relatives to give our parents a little break. All the cousins my age were girls. When I was about 11 or 12, I was staying a week at one counsin's house who was about 2 yrs younger than me. She wanted to play dress up so I went along with it. My Aunt walked in and had a good laugh. The next day we did it again with the Aunt participating. The next day my cousin was gone and it was just my aunt and myself. She asked if I wanted to play dressup with real clothes and I said ok. She said she would dress me as a complete girl. She gave me a pair of silky panties and told me to go in bathroom and put them on. They felt so nice as I pulled them on. When I came out of bathroom my aunt put a bra and garter belt on me. I will never forget the feeling I had as she slipped the stockings up my legs and attached the gater straps. I was hooked. Next came the makeup, then a dress and a wig. When I saw myself in a mirror I could not believe how I looked. There was a good looking young girl looking back at tme. I remainded dressed the rest of the day and helped the aunt with house work. When she had me undress at the end of the day I was reluctant to take everything off. The next day she again dressed me completely and the cousin and I played. She liked the idea of having another "girl" cousin. My uncle had a good laugh when he saw me. To this day I credit my aunt with me getting into cross dressing and I think of her everytime I slide a pair of stockings on and hook them to my garter staps
    Last edited by cdinmd206; 07-17-2009 at 08:18 AM.