Thread: avoid this store!

avoid this store!

I bought a couple sports bras from an online store about 16 days ago, bugged them twice about still not recieving them, finally got an email today that they're shipping today UPS... Nice customer service

isaacsultan.com

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Smile

from my experience about buying online.... I can give one simple word of advice ...... nothing better than buying from a real shop where you can take away the item after paying for it. At least you can be sure of recieving the item. Most shops nowadays already know a vast amount of people crossdress.. it's almost a 21st century trend lol.... If you're not buying it for yourself, you could be buying it as a present for someone else.. so why worry, or be shy.. going red with embarrassment helps give you away... convince youself that you're buying it for someone else before you go in.. thats the way i used to do it.. No problem now as i dress, I buy them and pop them in my shopping bag now... best way to deal with any problem is deal with it face on..

Regards Melissa

mrs.highheels

Smile

i am with you melissa .i go in and get what i want and don,t care any more what people think.because i am getting it for somebody ME .michellejean(MRS.HIGHHEELS).

Try this

Hi Jo ann
    I must agree with the other girls about buyind at a store so you get what you want right awaw. I have had a goog experience with one on line store. Try Carol wright gifts. I believe it is "carolwrightgifts.com". They have been very good about sending me exactly what I order and there return policy is very good. The priced are great. I got a couple of sports bras from them months ago and since I have purchased many things throught the web site. They have a comfort bra with a front clasp that I adore and I got it in three colors. It's the only bra I wear anymore. I hope this helps some, LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

my problem is trying to find bargains.. I hunt through pricewatch, or froogle, and find what I want at the cheapest price.. problem is a lot of stores suck for responding.. I only buy computer parts from newegg.com because of their great return policy and quick shipping.

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar

Thumbs up

Bargains are great i admit, though not getting items and having to wait for small items to be delivered surely is not. If you're after a panty bargain then go to peacocks (UK) or if you're in the USA then surely there are underwear discount stores.

Personally I love wearing quality silk and satin. They don't come cheap, I pay through my nose lol, but the feeling of slipping into something as sensual as raw, pure silk is unbeatable, especially if your wearing a lovelly dress over them... then off out for the day.... feels so femme..

Regards

Melissa

For the shy shopper, who wants to feel and touch before they buy, Target is your best bet. They may not be high end, but the quality and variety are very good. And I know for a fact that they are a pretty open minded company. They offer full benefits to "domestic partners" and I know they would never tolerate one of their associates making any shopper feel uncomfortable for any reason. Full disclosure: Yes, I did work for Target corp. at one time, although not in a store, and I know a couple of people on the retail end. Pretty good company. Have never had even close to a problem buying fem stuff there.

Hugs,

Melissa

Angry Rip-off.com

Hey Jo Ann and Ladies,

Try this the next time you have trouble. Email a copy of the below message to (whoever) tell them if you don't get (what you want) that you will list there name at: Rip-off Report.com
    It worked for me, and several of my friends.

Ricki B

Rip-off Report.com - badbusinessbureau.com
    Want justice! The Rip Off Report allows you a central place to enter complaints about companies and individuals who are ripping people off.
    www.ripoffreport.com
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

www.ripoffreport.com

What a surprise, best buy has 550 entries.. anyone hear the scam they're doing? if you see a price online, but you don't print it out "Oh I'll remember the price", then you go into the store and the price is different, so you ask them to look it up, and low and behold it matches what's ringing up. Turns out every store has it's own local intranet with adjusted prices that have nothing to do with the website (old coconut switcheroo game)

I always personally shop in a real store. You are able to check out styles, quality and specials with confidence you're getting the right item. Plus you have the added bonus of not having to wait - you can try it on that night!

Christine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!