Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Body Hair Question

Yup - HATE it!
    I think a lot of us know from fairly early on what we are, even if we didn't know the proper terms or names. Early on, a boys body is not significantly different from a girls (with one notable exception of course). We started out with slim bodies like yours, with fine and soft body hair like yours, with a voice like yours . . .
    So imagine how it feels to be one of us and then one day your voice goes deep and you suddenly have dark, coarse, and heavy hair sprouting all over your body.
    Yup . . . HATE it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline Lauren View Post
    I don't just dislike my body hair, I despise it!!! LOL As I started dressing much more after December, I really just started hating seeing myself in a cute sleeveless top and with a bunch of male chesthair protruding out from under it! Yucckkko! So first the chest hair went, then the tummy and underarms and the legs. Next on the target list is the airmhair and then that trouble area called the back!! Guess I will have to go in for a waxing to be rid of that blight. Fortunately my SO is not disturbed by my hair removal. She has another (platonic) male friend that shaves all his body hair and he is most definitely not a CD (at least not so that we know of heheh), so it wasn't a foreign concept to her.

I will be much happier when as much of it as I can possibly remove is gone!!

>>>hugs<<<
    Pauline
    OK well the armhair went this weekend and it just looks SOO much better!! Next for my back, and my SO offered to shave it for me since I can't reach it! So sweet of her!

hugs
    Pauline

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Yup - HATE it!
    I think a lot of us know from fairly early on what we are, even if we didn't know the proper terms or names. Early on, a boys body is not significantly different from a girls (with one notable exception of course). We started out with slim bodies like yours, with fine and soft body hair like yours, with a voice like yours . . .
    So imagine how it feels to be one of us and then one day your voice goes deep and you suddenly have dark, coarse, and heavy hair sprouting all over your body.
    Yup . . . HATE it . . .
    This is when my husband said he started hating it also .
    IG : Knightress Oxide