Like everywhere, bringing your own grocery bag is in. A favorite small chain in our area sells bags of different hues. One I purchased was linked to breast awareness and there is the frequently seen breast cancer symbol below the store name. I happen to like pink and I wanted to support cancer research, having had (still have ??) cancer myself.
Like others, I suppose, I like to have some feminine badge and using this hot pink bag has, I think, drawn some attention-however slight. I like to study facial responses . One young lady saw the pink, and a soft smile crossed her face. I don't interpret this as being anything related to transgenderism, just that she was OK with one externally male carrying this item.
I wonder if others have had any similar experiences-or may want to watch for the cancer month merchandise to be sold to try something like this to see if there is any reaction? I will honestly say that most probably couldn't care less. Maybe if it was a pink Gucci handbag, that would get a reaction!