Thread: Gay male crossdressers

Gay male crossdressers

Hi everyone. I'm Maya. I'm pretty new to this forum. I wanted to know how many of the gurls on here consider themselves gay men who crossdress. I am one of those few who dates men regardless of whether I'm dressed as a boy or girl. I find it just as tough to come out to a prospective boyfriend as it might be for straight cds to come out to their wives or girlfriends. Just wanted to hear perspectives from other gay cds.

Banned Read only
    Bisexual crossdresser, but not dating...

Hi Maya I consider myself bisexual but only date men while dressed sometimes sound kind of contradictory but is the way I feel and never I've considered myself a lesbian traped on a mens body either but I think you should be honest with anybody you choose as partner

Single, Bisexual, Male, Cross dresser. It takes a lot of labels to describe me. If someone asked me today if I was gay. I would have to say no I am worse than that. I am trans gendered. Not that being trans gendered is worse but I think that our society thinks it is. I understand how you feel coming out to a boy friend. Right now I am in the same situation with a girl. When do I tell how do I tell. One thing is for sure I must tell. And I do not want to wait long before I do it.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

MOD HAT ON

This is not about everyone you ever wanted to have sex with thread.
    There are a million of those already.

And not asking are you bi/ straight ect also a million of these posts

The op is saying
    tough to come out to a prospective boyfriend as it might be for straight cds to come out to their wives or girlfriends. Just wanted to hear perspectives from other gay cds.
    So please stick to the discussion thanks.
    Last edited by Di; 07-19-2009 at 09:39 AM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Hi Maya,

I'm not a gay CD so I can't offer you that specific perspective, but since no else has answered your questions I'll offer my opinion.

I would expect that dating a gay male is similar to dating a straight female in that generally your partner is interested in and attacted to a male. Therefore, I think the way to approach a male significant other would be similar to they way others approach their female SO. I think the direct approach is the best. I know it is always a nerve-wracking conversation to have, but I think being direct about it is the best way.

I don't know where you live, but if you are in an area that has bars/clubs that caters to the CD community, then you can try meeting men there. My experience in going to such clubs is that there are usually plenty of men who are attracted to women like us.

Since I'm not attracted to men, I never had to face the situation you have; however, I think it is pretty similar to what I face with women.

Good luck!

I started dressing before I knew anything much about sex, I wanted to be a girl. As I got older I thought more about being with a man, even though I was dating and then married a gg. Now I consider myself gay because being with a man makes me feel complete as a woman.

Even though I consider myself straight, i will admit that when I'm dressed up I will fantasize about being with men because that makes me feel more feminine. I've never been with a man but I wouldn't reject the idea.

Maya, I'm consider myself a "Lesbian" because ,although I have transitioned, I'm still attracted to females and have no desire to explore the other side, the dark hairy side.(EEEWWW!)

That's my own personal preference.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Maya, I am not gay, however I would think that comeing out to your SO would be the same regardless of sexual orientation. Maybe some of the GGs here could offer up a better prespective. Good luck.

Gay Guy whos also crossdresses here.
    Amanda

Hi ladies...thanks for all of your responses. Hey, Amanda (countrygirl), I'd love to hear more from you as a self-identified gay guy who crossdresses. How do you bring it up to your male partners?