Thread: I am so proud!

feels better in a dress

I am so proud!

this weekend we had a family day (bbq +/_ 30 people uncle's aunt/nephews/nieces) and the kids had a dress party, my 4 years old nephew ***** a beautiful blue princess dress al day long(he did not wanted to take it of), clip on's and he wanted his nails to be painted.... yes yes yes, welcom to the club my friend I feel so proud....

Excellent story! Were you dressed enfemme to support him?

Quote Originally Posted by dutch-anita View Post
    this weekend we had a family day (bbq +/_ 30 people uncle's aunt/nephews/nieces) and the kids had a dress party, my 4 years old nephew ***** a beautiful blue princess dress al day long(he did not wanted to take it of), clip on's and he wanted his nails to be painted.... yes yes yes, welcom to the club my friend I feel so proud....
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Right On!!!!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Yeah maybe one day he can experience all of the wonderful things that we read about in here. You must be pleased as punch.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

That's so cute

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Yeah maybe one day he can experience all of the wonderful things that we read about in here. You must be pleased as punch.
    Well, if a TG knows about something early on enough they might have a chance to do something about it in their late teens or early 20's before testosterone has had too much effect.

I guess thought at 4 years, none of us truely knew much of anything.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Nicloe

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Well, if a TG knows about something early on enough they might have a chance to do something about it in their late teens or early 20's before testosterone has had too much effect.

I guess thought at 4 years, none of us truely knew much of anything.
    Sounds more like forced feminization than the kid being TG....LOL
    Last edited by kellycan27; 07-19-2009 at 11:45 PM.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

WAY too subtle for this crowd, but right on. Sigh.

Banned Read only
    lol cute story wonder if he will remember that day..lol

Try to remember one thing folks..............
    One dress does not a cross dresser make.

my 4 years old nephew ***** a beautiful blue princess dress al day long(he did not wanted to take it of), clip on's and he wanted his nails to be painted.... yes yes yes, welcom to the club my friend I feel so proud....
    Yes welcome - and here is the nickel tour johnny.......
    you will most likely experience an awkward childhood, followed by more awkward teen yrs where if you survive the self hate, doubting, self mutilation, suicide attempts and everything else that goes with this wonderful set of baggage you may reach your 20's still wondering if can make it go away or if your friends and family will understand you.

If Johnny is lucky he may turn out to just be a crossdresser.
    But he may qualify for the grand prize......

Tell him what he's won Donnn Pardo!!!
    Yes the grand prize, surprise Johnny!!
    Your a full blow transsexual and all that it brings with it.

Yes today kids may be more open and your friends may even like seeing Jenny once in a while, but wait till you tell them you are Jenny. Woo Hoo !!!! fun times ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    none of us truely knew much of anything.
    And I guess that statement still holds true for some of us even today.
    Round of applause for Nicole........ and thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mya Summers View Post
    lol cute story wonder if he will remember that day..lol
    Hopefully for him, it won't be something he remembers for the rest of his life.
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    WAY too subtle for this crowd, but right on. Sigh.
    At least some people here see the big picture, unlike others
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

At age four, I would have jumped at the chance to wear a dress, nail polish and heels, if my parents had allowed or encouraged it. In fact, my mom did put nail polish and lipstick on me from time to time during that period, but she had no idea how deep my interest went. I already knew for certain by then that I wanted to wear the clothes, but lacked the language and rhetorical skills to express the desire, and had no way to obtain any femme items on my own. I wish your nephew well, however he chooses to dress.

- Diane

feels better in a dress
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie001 View Post
    Excellent story! Were you dressed enfemme to support him?
    no I was in drab,(I am only out to my parents and SO) but his parents are very open minded and if i need to I'll come out to his parents to support him) I have an other nephew that used to dress and walked in his mothers heels when verry young. lost contact but I know he turned gay but I don't know if he still dress. and i have another nephew who is gay if I track down al the family lines the thing we have in common are some grand-grandparents. I will watch over my nephew as a good uncle/aunt but I will not push him in any direction, it is his own journey on this earth (maybe he is just a cd and not a tg/ts)

Banned Read only
    I will watch over my nephew as a good uncle/aunt but I will not push him in any direction, it is his own journey on this earth (maybe he is just a cd and not a tg/ts)
    Geez...This kid is 4. Hello? Maybe you'd like to go ahead and put a down payment on SRS for him?