Thread: On Auspicious Evenings, and Trannies On The Loose

Banned Read only

On Auspicious Evenings, and Trannies On The Loose

Okay, there weren't really trannies on the loose, per se. But indeed did two members of this forum meet up at a local bar. Stealthily. No one else knew that these two men were anything but... ordinary guys. Telling dirty jokes onstage between karaoke numbers; a rowdy good time.

And that's cool. Because the last thing I want to do is spend an evening listening to someone whine about feelings. It's bad enough when real women do it... at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel there... and by light, I mean, .... well... and by tunnel...

I should add that this other member is a far better vocalist than I... should he wish to step forward and say howdy... but I didn't ask aforehand, so I won't say who it was.

Anyway... just goes to show ya... something, I reckon.

I have to say this, though... for anyone wanting to get out, but still stuck in the closet... it takes more ball-power to get up on stage and murder a country song than it takes to go out public dressed like a chick. Just so you know.

Why auspicious? Well... *ahem* something to do with still being a dude. Not a damn thing wrong with that.

[QUOTE=MissConstrued;1824604]
    I have to say this, though... for anyone wanting to get out, but still stuck in the closet... it takes more ball-power to get up on stage and murder a country song than it takes to go out public dressed like a chick. Just so you know.

Are we talking about murdering a country song while dressed like a chick?

Gotta warn you, I have a "Black Belt" in Karaoke.

Aspiring Member
    I guess my ball power would be about the size of marbles, well maybe peas.

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Indeed. Especially if you've got someone like the (aptly-surnamed) villain of the following bizarre news piece in the audience!

According to The Smoking Gun, a 24-year-old Wisconsin man allegedly became so incensed by a lackluster karaoke performance of DIO's classic song "Holy Diver" that he assaulted the singer and a second man, police charge. According to a River Falls Police Department report, Kyle D. Drinkwine throttled singer James Mischler, 28, and his friend Cyrus Kozub, 29, on November 7 [2008] "over one's ability to sing karaoke." Though cops did not specify which song set Drinkwine off last week, Kozub told The Smoking Gun that Mischler was performing "Holy Diver". Following the assaults, police apprehended Drinkwine after a short foot chase. A subsequent Breathalyzer test recorded his blood alcohol content at .169, more than twice the state limit.
    If you think I'm weird, you should meet some of my friends!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To see a bigger version of this picture, click here

"In need freedom is latent"