Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whatta ya Have?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

yes, I do change

drab: lagers, Guiness!, G&T, mahattan, martini (the old fashion kind!) and brandy (Napolean and Greek).

drag: white wine, flavored martinis, spiked coffees, and a signature drink we made up: the Tina...G&T but half cran/rasp and half tonic; makes it pink and a bit sweeter! Also drinks straight like Bailey's, Cask and Creme, fruit brandy.

The only crossovers are fruit daquiris and a tom collins.

and yes, tina definitely drinks more than he does! Makes sense, no? Tina gets to party more!!!

tina

This is a fun one to answer. Espresso in the morning, Beer in the evenings (sometimes).. Then if I'm in the mood to really tie one on it's Belvedere vodka. or Jack , or tequila, or anything else that I am in the mood for at that moment. I like my drinks strong and sugarless in any mode.
    One day your life is going to pass before your eye's, Make sure it is worth watching.

Eddie Izzard said it best "I am an action tranvestite".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethanyannstratford/

Imported beer, eastern european vodka, rum and coke. If another guy goes for it first, I'll join him with a Mike's hard lemonade.

If absolutely no one is looking and Im in the right mood, wine coolers tend to disappear from the fridge. My family loves to make Pina Coladas when we have guests so I'm fond of those as well.

Sometimes I wish it wasn't nearly as taboo for a man to get drunk off things that taste great as it is for him to be wearing the shoes I am right now but the manly drinks have their place too.
    For years I hoped I was just a CDer but now I realize I am transgender and that's alright.

Coffee in the mornings, water during the day (maybe a sugar free soft drink or two) and bourbon in the evenings wraps things up nicely.

Drinks

COFFEE, black and sweetened, sweet iced tea. CROWN and coke in guy mode
    COFFEE, black and sweetened, sweet iced tea, CROWN and coke in Bobi mode
    Pretty easy to remember that way and besides, that is what I like anyway.
    No these are not womens clothes!! THEY ARE MINE, EVEN THE HEELS. (update 4/01/10) THEY ARE NOW ! ! !

3-4 cups of coffee in the A.M., hot, white & sweet, just like a GG then Arizona tea the rest of the day, unless we go out for dinner then its coffee or a Sam Adams.
    just north of crook county,in the land of Lincoln(if he could see it now)

Homme/Femme, it's ALWAYS the same--Gin and tonic with Bombay Saphire

Male or female I drink English bitter. It keeps me sober ha-ha. No, I don't touch cocktails or such like because I may get silly drunk. I don't use a straw either when girly.
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Mostly Captain and coke in male and female mode.

I suppose if you consider coke or ginger-ale ( that's a non-alcoholic drink in the U.S. ) girly. It used to be anything with alcohol, but sanity took hold years ago & now it's nothing with alcohol in it.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

I drink Long Island Iced Tea! And Jack and Diet. Always diet...in everything I drink with cola...

I have to watch my figure after all

anything i want ,but when its party time , its wasted away agin in margarittaville!

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone88 View Post
    I don't mind a Jack and coke or a bloody Mary.

God, those are morbid drinks.
    [SIZE="4"]Not the way I make 'em they're not![/SIZE]

Silver Member
    I would not want to drink because I would then face a bathroom challenge.

Water, Pepsi, and Pina Coladas with the umbrella

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

My taste in drinks are the same whether I am in guy or girl mode. I'll just drink what I'm in the mood for regardless of how I am presenting at the time.

For non-alcoholic drinks, I stick mostly with Diet Coke which I drink all day long including first thing in the morning. I never drink coffee.

I rarely drink alcoholic beverages. Even if I am at a club, I'll often just have Diet Coke. I avoid beer because I never liked the taste. Even in college, I was the one had something other than a beer when I could. When drinking an alcoholic beverage, I usually have some sort of cocktail, but I don't have a drink of choice. I also enjoy good wine. My choice really depends on my mood at the time I'm having the drink. Sometimes I'll have a stiff drink such as a Knob Creek bourbon or a cognac after dinner - straight no ice, water, or chaser.

Normally I would drink beer or wine. But when I dress I always wear a corset. Because of the corset I cant drink anything carbondated (hard to describe the weird feeling I get from it). So when I do go out I tend to drink wine. Bars don't tend to have good wine though, so I end up paying 5$ for a glass of wine that I can get a bottle of for almost the same price at the liquer store. Other than wine I haven't had much more than a mellon ball. I'll have to try more though.

Differs a little...

I drink regular beer in guy mode, light beer in female mode. Got to watch the figure! LOL

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Silver Member
    I only drink three things. 1. water (most of the time) 2. Beer 3. Whiskey and coke.

Right now it's a Dr Pepper,in the morning it's a good strong French roast coffee,my wife sends me a couple cans of Folgers French roast,during the day because of the heat here,we drink lots of lemon water,we're not supposed to have alcohol here,Muslim country.

When I get back home it will be Wild Turkey rye and squirt soda.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Good question, now that you ask. I suppose I feel a bit more girly when drinking wine (red) than when I drink a beer (Porter), but I enjoy them equally, which is what I think about my genders. And after a few--who cares, anyway???!
    Malori

Gold Member
    OK...let's see. In femme mode, wine or dacqueries. In guy mode, usually a beer. Got tired of mixed drinks from my college days!!! Don't drink coffee in either mode, but lots of water and Arizona or Sobe fruit/teas....and milk (can't have cereal without it!!)

[SIZE="4"]Usually coffee, water or orange juice. If I want something with a little more kick, it's bourbon or scotch with soda or water, no ice, sometimes a beer or 2, Yuengling Lager. I also like to formulate once in a while, so there are always a few bottles of this or that lying around collecting dust.[/SIZE]