Thread: finally came out to mother

finally came out to mother

Something wonderful happened to me last October, and I want to share it with you all.
    I have been living far from my mother for the past several yrs., and I rarely see her anymore, but we do speak often by phone. Well last summer during one of our converstions, She made a comment on an old pic. of me when i was only around 5 yrs. old. She took the picture of me in one of her dresses that I just happened to be trying on out of curiousity. She asked if I remembered when the pic. was taken and I said no, and then I just blurted out..."maybe that is what got me started". (she has known I am cd, but we never discussed it"..After making that comment, she said "yes, it could be what got you started". Well, after that, the floodgates just opened up. I began telling her about my life living in my own home all those yrs., and that I would most often be dressed in womens things at home. She said that she suspected that to be the case, and she told me that she sees nothing wrong in it. Her exact words were.."oh honey, you'd be surprised at what some people have on under their regular clothes". She further told me that she wasnt at all dissapointed i me for living as I do.. I was just so relieved.
    Well, that October, I decided to visit with her for a week, and when I was there, I simply asked her if I could dress while I was visiting with her. She said "of course". She even commented that she thought it was "great" that I dressed in womens things.
    From the very first time I came out of my room in womens things, I immediatly felt right at ease with her. She commented on my dress, and asked what I used as "breasts". I told her they were inserts, and she said they look very realistic. She then said that my pantyhose looked nice, and at that point I told her that I dont wear ph. only sheer vintage type stockings. She found that rather amusing, saying that she didnt think anyone wore them anymore. I told her that probably more cd's wear them than real girls... She agreed that might be the truth...LOL...
    Anyway. I had the most wonderful time with her that week and I am going back in November for another stay. I have been ordering new things to wear while there, and having them sent directly to her home. (girdles, stockings, shoes, 2 wigs, a makeup kit, 2 dresses, and 2 slips so far)..She is going to buy me some press on nails to wear while there also, and she said that she will help with my mkeup, as I dont have much experience with it, but I do want to go "all the way" while there with her this time.
    We are both looking forward to this time together very much.
    I am so glad that even at this late stage in the game, I could finally gain acceptance from my mother. It is so liberating for both of us...............

That is a wonderful story and a wonderful outcome for both of you. Don't forget to show her your love and affection by doing something for her. You have got a real winner of a mom.

Banned Read only
    this is a wonderful story, it's amazing at how much parents know about their children than we give them credit for. It sounds like you 2 are going to have a blast, who knows she might want to show you off to her friends as her daughter instead of her son Have a blast when there.

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Forgive me if I think this is a childish fantasy.

Why would you have 'stuff' delivered to your mother's home instead of to your own address? Surely it'd be better to take the stuff with you when you visit. At least you'd then have had the opportunity to try it on to make sure it fits.

But, fantasy or not (and I mean no disrespect), I wish you well in coming out to your mom.

Michelle........what a lovely anecdote!

I am so envious, and I suffer envy very seldom. To be open with your Mom is great.
    I've considered telling my understanding single brother, but the only reservation I have , is if he spills the beans to others in the family...and it's an unknown, isn't it?
    I am unmarried, so no wife to worry over.

With best wishes, Sonia

Aren't Mums wonderful. Most, if not all, KNOW, long before you spill the beans and tell them outright.
    Love them while they are here, for in their passing, we not only lose a loving Mum, we also lose our best friend.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    That is a wonderful story Michelle! I'm so happy for you, I'm teary eyed! Wish I could have any kinda positive relationship with my mom, she kinda sucks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

Kathy G. in answer to your question. I do have all the things i need deat to wear in my home. I am simply trying to establish a wardrobe at mothers home, so I dont have to travel with such a load of things to wear when i visit. I plan to see her at least twice a yr., and it would be a bit of a burden on me to have to "lug" all the things i need every time i see her. Of course I will be taking things to wear while on the trip, but I want the bulk of my wardrobe to already be there. I hope this will clear it up for you.
    You also stated that this may be a "chilish fantasy". well I must tell you that for many yrs., that is exactly what it was...a fantasy. but now it has come to be very real, and I have never been more happy and anxious to see my mother...

Awesome, that would be fun to play dress up with your mothers help.