Thread: Dressing MUCH younger then your age

Dressing MUCH younger then your age

Hi everyone.

I noticed that I like to dress FAR younger then my physical age (45). I tend to dress late teens, early to mid 20s female.
    I am not sure if I am trying to go back to my "younger" days, or if I am just being very weird. I look "okay" since I look younger then I am anyway, but not this young.

Has anyone pulled off looking younger then they are?

I still get carded in bars...
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Dress how you feel and don't let anyone convince you otherwise. I have lots of short skirts, and still have pretty nice and somewhat muscular legs and love to show them off. You go girl!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think it's fair to say that most of us look younger than we chronologically are when dressed, so it's natural to gravitate towards dressing younger than we actual are. However, I do get what you mean about dressing way younger than we actually are. I think it's a weird and complicated dynamic where dressing makes us feel more attractive, feeling more attractive makes us want to wear more sexier clothes, and sexier clothes tend to be associated with younger and hotter looking styles that (typically) are seen more on younger women.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    While I still have the body of a 25 year-old, I will continue to dress that way.

Kathi

The other day while at the Dr.s office the med student with the Dr. guessed my age at mid 40s. I wanted to kiss her right then. Then I told her to check my chart.......oooops he's 60. The Dr. just snikered and moved on. Makes you feel good and that may be why I tend too dress much younger than I really am. Like Kathi and others, if you got it flaunt it. lol

Teri

I dress the way I feel like dressing, Who cares anyway. If you like to dress teeny bopper, dress teeny bopper

[SIZE="2"]I tend to dress a little younger than my true 50yrs. But my face was hidden by a beard for over 25 years, so my skin look much younger. The rest is what age you feel you are.[/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Im 24 so I'd say about 2 and a half years younger?
    Reality continues to ruin my life.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?

-CALVIN & HOBBES-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If I was to dress MUCH younger than my age, I'd be in diapers and I really don't want that. I'm pretty sure you don't either.

There are some people who love to do that and crawl around and act like they're newborns, but that's a different support forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Banned Read only

duh

Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    I still get carded in bars...
    ...and you're smokin hot!

who loves ya baby,

-Misty

I tend to dress younger than my real age. It's pretty much due to having to buy clothes in the juniors dept. I am a 0 to a 1 in sizes! I wish I could gain some more weight so I could shop more in the womens dept.

I really don't mind as my body is in pretty good shape and I have a pretty flat tummy so I can wear the hiphuggers and get away with it.
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    While I still have the body of a 25 year-old, I will continue to dress that way.

Kathi
    Actually so do I... but the face of a 48 year old!

See? That moistrising regime has advantages for things other than a good makeup base.
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

Not Only Younger...

Not only do I tend to dress younger, but I think sometimes I want to be Japanese! I love the young girl's fashions from Japan and can't seem to stay away. I've got ten years on you to boot!

Look at me, I'm a 17 year old Japanese girl, Takeshita Dori in Harajuku Shopping District Here I Come! .

I think I've got issues! LOL

Love, Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Just the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Gisele View Post
    I tend to dress younger than my real age. It's pretty much due to having to buy clothes in the juniors dept. I am a 0 to a 1 in sizes! I wish I could gain some more weight so I could shop more in the womens dept.

I really don't mind as my body is in pretty good shape and I have a pretty flat tummy so I can wear the hiphuggers and get away with it.
    I tend to dress older than my age since the styles that are available in my size tend to be for more mature ladies. I've tried but have not been very successful dressing younger...