Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do About Breasts?

What Do You Do About Breasts?

As a senior CD'er, I already have small breasts and a bit of flab. I stuff the bra with soft material and they look fairly real and I even have cleavage. So, what do you do?

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    breast froms from trukare
    Drumming, My other hobby

I use silicone breast forms. I'll be starting to experiment with getting and showing a little bit of cleavage in a few weeks.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Amoena 383 adhesive breast forms. Expensive, but wonderfully, incredibly worth it (as am I)!

Kathi

I wear fake boobies.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

way up north where the polar bears play..
    wear a bra ..
    so they don't bounce around so much
    ekkkk...
    be careful what you wish for
    it might come true

Aspiring Member
    I like as natural a look as I can get, so that means silicone breast forms. Have several sizes of "transforms" that I will use depending on the dress size. Wearing # 8's at the moment. I do what I can to balance my proportions. And the size I use has a lot has to do with the particular outfit.

Aspiring Member

Breasts

I also have enough natural breasts to fill a "skimpy" B cup.....I use an underwired bra and some silicone " chicken Filets" to make a respectable B+ cup with OK cleavage (W/O taping)

I have multiple sets of breast forms of different sizes.

Teri

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    silicone breast forms and growing my own

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy

Adhesive breast forms to give me a nicely proportioned 40C shape.

Right now nothing, when I get enough money though...Hoooo boy am I gonna get some looks. =D

Not so new... well sorta GINA-CD's Avatar
    THIS is what I do.
    I'll be ready when I'm ready

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't.Rhonda Hansome

Theres no time to lose, I heard her say
    Catch your dreams before they slip away
    Dying all the time / Lose your dreams
    And you will lose your mind. / Aint life unkind?
    Ruby Tuesday, The Rolling Stones

We have all the luck

Silcone breast forms which you attach using glue or special tapes from the Breast-Form Store. Genetic females are stuck with what they've got. We can change our size to match our moods. Hair too. Gotta have a wig.

my chest came from e-bay( full c cup forms w/a very perky nipple(s). I would have really preferred my boobs to be real!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Always use

Attachable large Breast forms with a lighly supporting bra(for the movement)

with a corset to help set them off and give me a more GG look.

I wear a bra all the time, in drab I use inserts for a little build up. When I dress I wear forms from the BFS a #6 which give me a very nice C cup. My wife said they are the proper size for my body, she should know

Krystal Nielsdatter Krystal Nielsdatter's Avatar
    The majority rules here. Attachable forms are a marvelous invention.

"What DO you do about breasts?"

Well I find the pesky buggers sometimes need to be removed slowly, the perimeter should be sprayed with a natural insect repellent. Also putting bay leaves in the corners of the most commonly seen areas helps as well. If you still have breast problems you should not hesitate to call your local exterminator. In some cases, breasts can be quite ravenous and may require the involvement of the church - when this happens ensure that frankencense is burned and the circle is closely monitered by at least 2 high ranking church officials. The exorcism should be performed in latin.

Wait, BREASTS? I thought we were talking about PESTS! Silly me.

I wear a bra everyday since being laid off my job. Really the lay off has been good for me. i got aquinted with my true self Penelope Marie, and started back to college. i have one pair of forms and attempting to grow my own real breast. i want real breast so badly. currently i have an A cup according to the measurments i took. i love to fel them bounce so i want at least a B. Only thing that troubles me is that pesky chest hair. body hair i loath, it has almost stop growing on my legs but my chest it a forest if i don't keep it shaved. Any tips on how to keep hair off longer? i love being smooth.

After reading a number of threads I've decided on a diet of soy and flax seed to grow my own...in my dreams maybe.

Over the years, 4 sets of forms from the breastform store.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The breast forms also under wire bra helps do a nuteral B cup.

I cant wait for the day that I will grow my own real boobs

Cuz when I jog they will bounce so high i'll go blind from the puncture wound from my nipples LOL

Have fun with that Love Bree

Banned Read only
    well I use balloons, it's cheap and effective, I've started using GINA-CD's method, I use to use water filled balloons but that got to be a pain.

I just say that I'm a flat chested girl. Saves time, money, effort, and the embarrassment of possible deflation.

Also, I am terrified of the idea of wearing a corset or other such device.

Spiders are scary too...

What were we talking about?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

I have found the best breast forms ever!

http://www.exsilshop.eu/index1.html

Its a set of awesome breastforms incorporated into a practicly invisible bra with adjustable straps. They are not exceptionally heavy like most forms and they jiggle and bounce just like the real thing. By far the most liberating boobs I have ever worn. Worn braless under a tight shirt they look, act and feel just like the real thing to anyone even if they brush up against them or grope them. They have a perfect natural droop when braless and they hang naturally if you bend over. You can even tuck em into a pushup bra to go ultra perky, or any other properly sized bra for that matter.
    The best thing about them is... NO MORE messy, sticky, goopy glue or adhesives to deal with and therefore no mess to clean up after the fact.
    When you get tired of wearing them or need to take them off... No painful removal at all. Just take em off or put em on just like a bra

I ordered my first pair last year and went with a 34D. I loved them so much that 6 months later I ordered another pair (actually my boyfriend paid for em) but this time I went 34F (at his request). I know that sounds a little big but actually they fit me perfectly and I absolutely adore wearing them. Nothing beats strutting around in hi-heels while your big perky boobs bounce and jiggle as if they were a part of your body. Even my boyfriend says unless he puts his hands under my top and feels the straps and silicone, he doesn't even think about the fact they aren't real.
    Yes, they are that fun!
    I'm not sure the forum will let me link it but here's pictures of me in my D cups! I don't have pictures to post yet of my bigger ones since I just recently got them but just picture them at about +1/3 of these

http://www.geocities.com/charrell_lace/Boobies_01
    Last edited by Charrell; 07-24-2009 at 12:56 AM.