Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Female clothes, but as a male

He looks okay to me.

It is actually easier to be a man but dressed in women's clothes, as there is no need to worry about passing.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

It`s what makes you feel happiest that is important , if you feel happiest just wearing the clothes that you like then do that as there are no rules saying that you have to put on a wig and makeup just to go out in a skirt, dress or high heels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma England View Post
    He looks okay to me.
    It is actually easier to be a man but dressed in women's clothes, as there is no need to worry about passing.
    Ah, but there is the need to worry about getting beaten half to death and ending up in the ICU. But hey, if that kind of thing turns you on...
    Face the facts. If people see a male wearing female clothes in public (not trying to pass as female) they will think you're one of three things:
    (a)gay
    (b)some kind of pervert
    (c)an escaped mental patient
    If you're OK with any of these. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Brown View Post
    Ah, but there is the need to worry about getting beaten half to death and ending up in the ICU. But hey, if that kind of thing turns you on...
    Face the facts. If people see a male wearing female clothes in public (not trying to pass as female) they will think you're one of three things:
    (a)gay
    (b)some kind of pervert
    (c)an escaped mental patient
    If you're OK with any of these. Go for it.

The same goes if you are trying to pass and are read
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am a guy who just enjoys wearing a skirt, this morning I had on my kakhi just above the knee skirt mowing the lawn no one appears to have noticed. Too busy driving and doing their own thing. I actually looked at some cars going by and no one was looking back.

until men can dress as cinderellas and be accepted, i don't like going the half way..

Banned Read only
    Ah, but there is the need to worry about getting beaten half to death and ending up in the ICU.

I'm going to call you Little Miss Ray of Sunshine #3.

Where do you live, anyway? It must be a place where gangs of inbred thugs armed with blunt objects roam the streets and alleyways just looking for someone to pound into pulp. Zimbabwe, perhaps?

It is true that I have no control over what people think of me. "Oh, look, there's a queer!" So what? I see ugly people, I see stupid people, I see people who are unacquainted with soap. Visit a county fair or a Wal-Mart near you... a transvestite would be an improvement. Some things they can change, some they cannot. But I doubt they're real worried about the impression they give me.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I'm going to call you Little Miss Ray of Sunshine #3.
    Well, ya know...I'm always glad to help out

Me too me too!

A nice sweater or polo, a just above the knee skirt (maybe shorter ) and pantyhose/tights are all i need.

Just wish I got to wear them more often.

The fear of being beaten is in your head.

I have quite often worn a skirt as a man with no problems.
    No comments or reactions at all.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

It's a pretty insistent head, though!

my idea of being brave at the moment is checking the mail wearing ballet flats, but no socks! :O I'm working my way up.

High heels, but as a male? Now that's a lofty goal!

Banned Read only
    well maybe it's different in jolly olde england than it is in the USA.

well maybe it's different in jolly olde england than it is in the USA.
    This might be a bit true... I lived in the UK for all of my life up until fairly recently, and went out in a skirt and black pvc high-heeled boots a few times and no one said a word. These days, living in CA near San Francisco of all places, I'm more scared to go out. Maybe it's partly due to just being universall uncomfortable here, or mayb part of it is living in an area where people were holding up "Yes on Prop 8!" signs along the road :/

Female clothes, but as a male

I my self never wear a dress our except fully dressed as a women, to me it makes no since.

Female clothes but as a male

Yes I dress in female clothes outside most of the time but not at work as I wear a uniform and even so I wear female unmentionables underneath as well as knee or thigh high socks and women's sport shoes. Sporting lots of hair and a full beard I definitely look like a male all the time. I guess my approach is androgynous but just as women can wear men-like pants I wear women's pants, capris, and shorts as well as tops that all look drab like. Same with shoes, I don't wear men's shoes at all and my narrow feet work better in women's sizes. Yes on occasion I wear obvious women's fashion ie. skirts and dresses but I do it discreetly and have been getting braver. I swim wearing women's street clothes: skirts, dresses etc. in seclusion but after having obtained permission, I have been doing this with a few other like minded friends during public swims at an area indoor pool for the past 1 1/2 months with no problems. So it can be done. It takes desire over fear, some bravery and discretion and lots of confidence and it feels great thank you very much.
    Cheers!
    Chris

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

Done it...

I've gout out with family and friends MANY TIMES wearing ONLY women's jeans, panties, a bra (not stuffed) and a women's sweater. Not one, zip, zero, nada, even noticed.
    I felt so good wearing this, and no one noticing....

Thumbs up anonymous public settings

I've also been a man in a dress many times in public--restaurants, shops & sidewalks in Austin, Boston, Cambridge, San Antonio, Houston, The Hague. Staff are (almost all) friendly, customers & passersby (almost all) pay no attention. Scary & fun at the same time.
    My problem is that I am not out to family & friends; my wife disapproves; so I only do this where I expect to be surrounded by strangers.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I understand where you are coming from. The jeans I wear are slim and considerably more tight than what most men wear, but they are still male jeans.

Interesting thread this and I'm assuming underdressing doesn't really count. Anyway I quite often wear femme smart trousers, especially on shopping trips. The type I chose would pass as male trousers at a quick glance at a distance, i.e they are plain black. Close up though they are clearly femme trousers owing to the cut etc. The advantage of these is that they allow for wearing of heels without being too obvious, which I have done on quiet days.

I've also worn a femme suit jacket, which again could pass at a distance.

However I believe the real test is wearing foundation as a guy. Sure you have to be close to notice and in a busy city/town on the move you are not that likely to be clocked but I'm sure S.A's will have noticed.

clothing

hi, a few years ago I started getting rid of most of my man clothes. I purchased a few pairs of black slacks at Sears. I bought some buttoned tops to replace my golf shirts. When some one notices the buttons are on the wrong side I just tell them I have arthritis and I neeed left handed shirts. 90%don't notice or are too polite to say anything. I wear clear mascara most days and a bit of blush. Most of the clothes are hard to tell they are womens but I know.
    It helps

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_new View Post
    However I believe the real test is wearing foundation as a guy. Sure you have to be close to notice and in a busy city/town on the move you are not that likely to be clocked but I'm sure S.A's will have noticed.
    If the foundation matches your skintone (as it should), then it will not notice.

Besides, it is acceptable for guys to wear makeup - well, if you are metrosexual at least.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar
    a guy in womens clothes is the only way i dress....
    i dont do the boobs or make up or wear a wig,,,

women crossdress everyday, so why cant men

as for heels on men,,,,has anyone looked at a pair of cowboy boots???????????

Quote Originally Posted by susancheerleader View Post
    I've gout out with family and friends MANY TIMES wearing ONLY women's jeans, panties, a bra (not stuffed) and a women's sweater. Not one, zip, zero, nada, even noticed.
    I felt so good wearing this, and no one noticing....
    This would be heaven for me! Congrats!
    Cary

Conforming

I can't help wonder how many of us would like the simple pleasure of wearing some simple item normally worn by women, but wear it as a guy?

Do we fully dress as women to cover our desire just to don a skirt and go for a walk?

I have been out and about in a skirt, but otherwise dressed as a guy. It's elicited a few interesting comments, but I never felt threatened or at risk. If you are into this, try it out sometime, it's really not as scary as you may think.
    -Meri

Central Ohio

I have been dressing totally in woman clothes for the past 10 years. The big difference is I didn't wear the wig and makeup or skirts or dresses in public. I have however been wearing womans jeans, blouses, and nylons, and womans flats of all styles and colors. Yes I do get second looks on occasions but to this day no one has ever said anything to me. I retired this past year and have gone the rest of the way and now wear the wig and makeup out as well. Still no comments but I know I don't pass very well. To be honest at this point in my life I really don't care what anybody else thinks I just need to be me and me is a girl.